For Your Information...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » For your information...
For your information...
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-01 12:03:55  
I saved the world from The Shadow Lord, Two Zilart Bros, Promathia, and now Alexander. When I die people will remember me for my actions.
[+]
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-01 12:17:13  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
I saved the world from The Shadow Lord, Two Zilart Bros, Promathia, and now Alexander. When I die people will remember me for my actions.
Idk when I play they never mention you and I had to do all that and more :(
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-06-01 12:21:35  
Shiva.Darkshade said:
I saved the world from Alexander.

O_o

I thought Alexander was a holy summon though.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-06-01 12:27:24  
Caitsith.Silvaria said:
It shouldn't be, since technically, in order for one to "die", one has to be "born" in the first place.

Technically? Don't you mean hypothetically?

Because technically death is the opposite of life, so in order for one to die, one has to live.
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-06-01 12:28:34  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Shiva.Darkshade said:
I saved the world from Alexander.

O_o

I thought Alexander was a holy summon though.
Fgt wanted to burn of me of all my transgression though. He also mentioned Omega Signs.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [147 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Aeronis
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Aeronis
By Bahamut.Aeronis 2010-10-26 17:11:21  
Lakshmi.Mabrook said:
My cousin and I were bored last night and started talking about numbers (cuz math is cool lol), we did this: Well, first actually we were talking about what awesome power you wish you had (I said I wish I controlled Humans lol >_>) So we took the amount of people in the world at an estimation of 6.5 billion then said let's put them 2 square feet next to each other on the Asian peninsula and we got the amount of space needed which turned out to be 4,333,333 square km. Then we were like okay, let's take that to another level and added the Earth's land mass (149M square km) and came up with a total of about 221 billion people needed to fill all of Earth's land mass by putting everyone 2 square feet near each other. So we were like okay, at a 1.8% growth rate, how long would it take to reach that point? 120 million years lol, so IDK what the fuss of not enough space for everyone on this planet is 8X
Well you have to account for plants, as well as the fact that we are able to build upwards to maximize space. :x

Edit: Holy necrobump batman >_>
 Phoenix.Excelior
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Excelior
By Phoenix.Excelior 2010-10-26 18:28:15  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Liela said:
Do abortions really count as deaths? Not trolling, curious. There's been a fuss about it here because a man who killed his wife while she was pregnant got charged twice, once for the mother and once for the child. People argued that he couldn't be convicted over the child if abortion was legal, which it is here. So does abortion count as a death in other places?
Idc what they count it as, abortions =/= death. It's as much of a death as jacking off and the semen not making it to an egg to fertilize. Millions of death with every load you fire off that goes onto the carpet, in the waste basket, in a towel, on a face, or an ***.

Our standard is how far developed the child is. The third trimester means that the kid could theoretically live outside of the womb. For this reason the supreme court considers this to be "life".
 Cerberus.Vaness
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2010-10-26 18:43:22  
Phoenix.Excelior said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Liela said:
Do abortions really count as deaths? Not trolling, curious. There's been a fuss about it here because a man who killed his wife while she was pregnant got charged twice, once for the mother and once for the child. People argued that he couldn't be convicted over the child if abortion was legal, which it is here. So does abortion count as a death in other places?
Idc what they count it as, abortions =/= death. It's as much of a death as jacking off and the semen not making it to an egg to fertilize. Millions of death with every load you fire off that goes onto the carpet, in the waste basket, in a towel, on a face, or an ***.

Our standard is how far developed the child is. The third trimester means that the kid could theoretically live outside of the womb. For this reason the supreme court considers this to be "life".
Depends of where you live.Some place wont consider the baby in a pregnant woman like a human being thill first breath outside.So in a murder case, those place will count the pregnant woman death as 1 person and not 2.

I personally think its still a life no matter how old is he.But I wouldnt consider abortion like a death made by human.Its like saying every1 who used abortion are murderer.That makes alot of bad ppl!

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.