New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Dynamis shell do you need it? Updated
Dynamis shell do you need it? Updated
 Sylph.Royalblood
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Royalblood 2010-05-04 10:26:11  
Treasurehunters is running again. We are looking for members that would like to obtain gear and gain clearance to Beaucedine and Xarcabard and dream lands. if you are in a shell that loses or regular base in normal city and wipes 3-4 time please join us if you can.

Runs will be Tuesday gather 6pm cst 7pm est Saturday 5pm cst 6pm est. first run if possible Tuesday may 11th Pm me if any question or contact me Thursday night

website www.treasurehunters.motionsforum.com

Now i know there are a lot of new shells on this server and we was not going to continue but join others but with research of how shell do in run it so horrible that my group cannot put up with the countless wipes bad pulls of course resulting in lose and member maybe upset and given the illusion that it was not bad run and they just repeat the same errors in the next run.

So we decided to just run it ourselves that way we know we will win the area and not wipe to stupid error. Winning and getting people gear is everything to us

Rules are comment 2 items per run artifact or 100s and 1 artifact or 2 artifacts that you would like to obtain
the single currency goes to the person that pays for run that night

all job weapons are free lot along with mythril beastcoins frozen head and other items that drop.