Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 12 13 14
 Odin.Iishin
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Iishin
By Odin.Iishin 2010-05-01 09:37:20  
Phoenix.Darki said:
and yes you stole THF hands off Calm, please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.

Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today.

What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:37:44  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:
OK everyone this debate is seriously stupid, fact stands that the player warning does as it says, warns players of Iishin, He admitted to ninjaing the thf hands prior to this, and also admits to having been willing to steal the goli drop for someone he "prefers", no-one can deny this, it doesnt matter if darki did pass or not, Iishin is prepared to do ***like this, he will again
He said he D/C'd due to his Dorm network being laggy, and that it's likely his 'pass' was accidentally a 'lot' during the lag and following D/C. He also explained that he 'gave' it to Mid because Dark D/C'd on/for the longest floor, then wasn't pulling her weight (proven to him via parser) for the rest of the run. Dunno what's true or false, but that's how the stories go.
yes and that story is believable how? He's already done two things that have gone public that are wrong. I think he is in no place to be defended.

Well, the 'pass' and 'cast lot' buttons are right by each other. If you've ever lagged, you know that button scrolling is slowed during lag. If you have a 'itchy trigger finger' so-to-speak, you end up hitting the wrong ***by accident. Which is probably something he may not have seen as he could have DC'd (screen slows to a halt, then you are botted off) immediately after.

sorry that came out wrong.
Why would he need to pass on THFhands again on dynamis?

???
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2010-05-01 09:37:44  
stop photoshoppin' darkiu!
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:38:08  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Mitsukilatem said:
So Darkiu how's that Goliard... ooooooooooo tsssssss you didn't win it... Cuz 296 > 295.5 D:
Yeah ok, now I didn't lot the goli for the number I am saying I did. so this is one of the 3 things that have happened for now - I passed goli - I photoshoped my lot - I afked the whole run. Iishin just admited I overlot. wth.

You forgot Hallucination, Wrath of God, and The Devil did it.
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:39:09  

Just stop while you can, even filielles shitty posts are more productive
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:39:45  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:
OK everyone this debate is seriously stupid, fact stands that the player warning does as it says, warns players of Iishin, He admitted to ninjaing the thf hands prior to this, and also admits to having been willing to steal the goli drop for someone he "prefers", no-one can deny this, it doesnt matter if darki did pass or not, Iishin is prepared to do ***like this, he will again
He said he D/C'd due to his Dorm network being laggy, and that it's likely his 'pass' was accidentally a 'lot' during the lag and following D/C. He also explained that he 'gave' it to Mid because Dark D/C'd on/for the longest floor, then wasn't pulling her weight (proven to him via parser) for the rest of the run. Dunno what's true or false, but that's how the stories go.
yes and that story is believable how? He's already done two things that have gone public that are wrong. I think he is in no place to be defended.
Well, the 'pass' and 'cast lot' buttons are right by each other. If you've ever lagged, you know that button scrolling is slowed during lag. If you have a 'itchy trigger finger' so-to-speak, you end up hitting the wrong ***by accident. Which is probably something he may not have seen as he could have DC'd (screen slows to a halt, then you are botted off) immediately after.
sorry that came out wrong. Why would he need to pass on THFhands again on dynamis? ???

Maybe he only 'passed' once, and the accident happened then. Why would he pass? Because he wasn't up for them.
 Odin.Iishin
サーバ: Odin
user: Iishin
By Odin.Iishin 2010-05-01 09:40:35  
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
You're not the only one who gets screwed over, alot of people do, more people than those who have posted warnings.
That's right - this thread shouldn't be here in the first place, the lost item is a decent piece but not this drama-worthy.
and yes, Ishin DID steal THF hands from Calm when his THF was in the 60s
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Rihiant said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:

My Thf was 37 and my RDM was 75 and my main Dchap had already dropped before th4. Which is all laid out in my statement on Bluegrtr. Why would I pass the best piece for my rdm in order to get a piece for a job I had not anywhere near 75 and had no interest in leveling?

I have never admitted to stealing thf hands EVER because I didn't steal them. I didn't steal the goliard body. If someone were to go to a nyzul run and afk until the end of the fight and then lot after the other 5 players climbed and killed the final boss, would you be ok with them winning the drop? It's the same principle.

Ok you can go ahead and repay darki for her time and tag if you feel you didnt steal, besides, how do you expect us to believe when you say she/he didnt do her fair share when you are willing to do ***like that, as for thf hands, why did you go to loot and lot in the first place? then d/c oh so conveniently

Finaly some logic.

Infact, why would he even open loot pool on a xarc run to look at thief hands? He was probably waiting on the first Relic of his choice to drop to steal it, Dchap or THFhands.
Too convinient for him to look innocnet and be all nice.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:40:51  
Rihiant said:

Who?

BTW, Mitsuki are you a Japanese girl?
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:40:57  
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
and yes you stole THF hands off Calm, please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.

Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today.

What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.

I didn't hear about it Iishin; its right here though if you want to look at it.
http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85496
and your in no position to be believed in.

and hey... You condemned yourself, nobody did it for you.
Pay up a 25 dollar transfer if you get too much *** on Phoenix =) I think all the ***you've stolen can pay it off eh? and be awesome in another server and make friends over there...that is if you can make any.

Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:42:23  
Iishin I'm not stupid, you could be claiming the Dhat dropped before Hands, either way, YOU STOLE THEM. o.o
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:44:03  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today. What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.
I didn't hear about it Iishin; its right here though if you want to look at it. http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85496 and your in no position to be believed in. and hey... You condemned yourself, nobody did it for you. Pay up a 25 dollar transfer if you get too much *** on Phoenix =) I think all the ***you've stolen can pay it off eh? and be awesome in another server and make friends over there...that is if you can make any.

Dark, you lost sympathy when you started spouting ***like this. Know who it reminds me of?

SO DARKSIDED!!
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:44:07  
also btw, people are thanking me on /tells for playerwarning these two ***.
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:44:25  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:

Who?

BTW, Mitsuki are you a Japanese girl?

Awww you dont know about the whole fillielle and kuroganashi rants? thats so cute >.> she would come on the forums are start posting about randomest ***known to human kind, it was funny and gave many headaches cause her rants took 100's or translaters to determine what she said
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:44:49  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Okay I am only responding to this because this is something I have a fundamental issue about with people in general. Just because you hear about something from someone, REGARDLESS of whether or not that person is someone you respect, does not make what that person says true. I heard from someone that OJ Simpson didn't kill his wife. Did he? I don't know, because I wasn't there and I can't read his mind to actually KNOW if he did or not. Which is why it is something that is still controversial today. What you are doing is speculating that I did something without any proof what so ever. You are taking the word of someone (people from calm) who experienced a negative scenario and thus they have a motive to slander me in order to make themselves feel better about the situation. However in contradiction to them I provide a completely plausible scenario (I know cause that is what happened) to explain what happened. Therefore you will never KNOW what happened and you can only speculate. Does it mean I should be condemned? No probably not. Does it mean you should be cautious around me? Yes probably so, but you should be cautious about what you do with other people all the time anyway.
I didn't hear about it Iishin; its right here though if you want to look at it. http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85496 and your in no position to be believed in. and hey... You condemned yourself, nobody did it for you. Pay up a 25 dollar transfer if you get too much *** on Phoenix =) I think all the ***you've stolen can pay it off eh? and be awesome in another server and make friends over there...that is if you can make any.

Dark, you lost sympathy when you started spouting ***like this. Know who it reminds me of?

SO DARKSIDED!!

and you've looked more like a troll in every post.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-05-01 09:45:30  
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

QQ, safe face, ect. Nobody gives a ***. Only two scenarios. He lotted higher and then passed or you set QM to bypass his higher lot. I personally believe the second.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 09:46:24  
HEY GUYZ. I'm back with treats.

Did I miss anything?
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:46:51  
See, vegetto will know about filielle, dont you miss her sometimes? >.> lol
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:46:54  
Rihiant said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:
Who? BTW, Mitsuki are you a Japanese girl?
Awww you dont know about the whole fillielle and kuroganashi rants? thats so cute >.> she would come on the forums are start posting about randomest ***known to human kind, it was funny and gave many headaches cause her rants took 100's or translaters to determine what she said

Sounds like Killasan.
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Dark, you lost sympathy when you started spouting ***like this. Know who it reminds me of? SO DARKSIDED!!
and you've looked more like a troll in every post.

Sylph.Getsuga
By Sylph.Getsuga 2010-05-01 09:47:01  
Phoenix.Darki said:

pics or it didnt happen.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:47:07  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

QQ, safe face, ect. Nobody gives a ***. Only two scenarios. He lotted higher and then passed or you set QM to bypass his higher lot. I personally believe the second.

I'm a chick btw.
 Sylph.Taruzard
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2010-05-01 09:48:20  
Sylph.Getsuga said:
Phoenix.Darki said:

pics or it didnt happen.
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:48:22  
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.

Lies women on the internet are more of a myth than when goku fought superman and the earth was destroyed, and last i checked the earth may have been destroyed
By semimmortal 2010-05-01 09:48:50  
Nice thread. Compared to the other player warning threads, the trolls fail here lol.
Hope things will turn up well for you Darki.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:48:54  
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.
 Sylph.Getsuga
By Sylph.Getsuga 2010-05-01 09:48:59  
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.

again. pics or gtfo.

LOL jk
 Sylph.Taruzard
user: Taruzard
By Sylph.Taruzard 2010-05-01 09:49:43  
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:49:54  
Sylph.Getsuga said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.

again. pics or gtfo.

LOL jk

Dude honestly if your gonna go that far atleast go as far as *** or gtfo, god damnit.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:50:26  
Rihiant said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.

Lies women on the internet are more of a myth than when goku fought superman and the earth was destroyed, and last i checked the earth may have been destroyed
Sylph.Getsuga said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.

again. pics or gtfo.

LOL jk

lol

semimmortal said:
Nice thread. Compared to the other player warning threads, the trolls fail here lol.
Hope things will turn up well for you Darki.

ty .-.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:50:27  
Sylph.Getsuga said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
I'm a chick btw.
again. pics or gtfo. LOL jk

Agreed.