Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:15:06  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I don't know how it happened then, but it wasn't quartermastered.
Wiki lies dude. maybe the inventory and loot got updated or something. Who knwos, why dont you try out what the other dude just said.
Wiki does lie, but in this case I was merely using it to back up the lotting system from my experience. If the wiki page is wrong about this, then I'm mistaken.

Fixed.
 Phoenix.Darki
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:15:34  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Wiki lies dude. maybe the inventory and loot got updated or something. Who knwos, why dont you try out what the other dude just said.

Wiki does lie, but in this case I was merely using it to back up the lotting system from my experience. If the wiki page is wrong about this, then I'm a liar.

Ok whatever really. Fact is, Iishin is Playerwarned twice.
This is ***.
You dont do this to someone.
and he openly admited he gave it to mid.
End of argument, say all you want I passed, I didnt.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:16:01  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Wiki does lie, but in this case I was merely using it to back up the lotting system from my experience. If the wiki page is wrong about this, then I'm mistaken.

Fixed.
Thankyou
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:16:33  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Wiki does lie, but in this case I was merely using it to back up the lotting system from my experience. If the wiki page is wrong about this, then I'm a liar.
Ok whatever really. Fact is, Iishin is Playerwarned twice. This is ***. You dont do this to someone. and he openly admited he gave it to mid. End of argument, say all you want I passed, I didnt.

He also said you were gone for half of the run, then didn't parse very much when you returned.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:17:54  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Oh, and quartermaster was applied AFTER the mob died and loot was dropped. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been able to lot in the first place.
Exacly, but maybe what wiki is telling you on that last rule is that if it dropped before he got QM it goes to inventory and when he gets QM it goes to HIS inventory right away no matter if it dropped before getting QM. Wiki doesnt specify, and wiki is an open website people can edit, also FFXI is a changing game it probably got updated or something and the website didnt, Your going too much over the website when wiki can get mistaken as well.
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:18:28  
OK everyone this debate is seriously stupid, fact stands that the player warning does as it says, warns players of Iishin, He admitted to ninjaing the thf hands prior to this, and also admits to having been willing to steal the goli drop for someone he "prefers", no-one can deny this, it doesnt matter if darki did pass or not, Iishin is prepared to do ***like this, he will again
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:19:25  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Ok whatever really. Fact is, Iishin is Playerwarned twice. This is ***. You dont do this to someone. and he openly admited he gave it to mid. End of argument, say all you want I passed, I didnt.

I d/ced on one psyflyer, I have a little crash problem sometimes, the game closes on me with out a d/c warning, I've had it for a while and its completly random, I came back quickly even before we ascended the floor. so how is that gone half the time? Why would I even want to be away from something I really want to win? Nothing excuses his behaviour, he did it wrong.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-05-01 09:20:48  
I suppose this could help a lil (warning: big wall of text)
Sylph.Oddin said:
This is aimed at avoiding getting screwed out of drops from various events (sorry to those coming for the possible LOLS). Recently a friend of mine got screwed out of a Peacock Charm on a BCNM40 run (It was his orb and the shouter stated "your orb, your drops" but decided to lot the PCC anyways). I feel bad for him but I've told him time and time again to always watch who you do random events with. Strangers are not always trustworthy. Now most of what I'm about to say is or should be common knowledge by now but I feel it should be said for those that don't know it. I've had a lot of experience with doing shout runs with a lot of different events. Things like Salvage, BCNM, KSNM, ENM, ZNM, VNM, Sky gods, Sea gods etc. Through my years of experience, I have never been screwed out of a drop because I follow these simple rules: 1. First and foremost, try to do events with people you know already. Friends, LS members, friends of LS members, someone that is known to you or someone close to you. Don't use people who just joined your LS either. Make sure it's a long standing LS member. It'll drastically reduce the risk of getting screwed. 2. DO NOT LOT THE ITEM(S) TIL EVERYONE PASSES. Can not stress this enough. Everyone wants to hastily lot their items and move on. Don't do it. Wait until everyone passes then lot. If they don't pass in a timely manner (I give people 1 minute to pass but they shouldn't need more than 30 seconds), drop their *** from the party then lot. 3. If you're not the party leader, ASK FOR PARTY LEAD. In smaller events like BCNMs/KSNMs/ISNMs/etc. always be in control of your run. Never ever trust a stranger to lead during your runs. That's an automatic loss if the leader is a *** and wants your ***. If the leader doesn't want to give it up, drop the party and move on. It's not worth risking your time/money on someone not willing to pass the lead. Quartermaster is not enough! Do not accept someone just Quatermastering you. They can easily change it while you're not looking or right before you open the chest. 4. In an alliance event, if it's your run that you are leading, always make sure the leaders of the other parties in the alliance are friends or LS members you can trust. Never allow a stranger to lead a party. As Rule #2 says, don't lot on anything until everyone passes. If people aren't going to pass, then your leaders need to be ready with a swift kick in the *** from the alliance. 5. When you're doing a run and you're not a leader, you need to educate yourself before joining said run. Ask around in your LS(s) about the person(s) leading the run. Do they have a shady past or are they trustworthy people? Your community is your best friend. Resources such as this website and other websites help as well. Don't be afraid to ask around. A lot of times you can generally tell how well known or liked the person is by how fast they're getting people (depends on the event as well but if someone is shouting for an hour and they're only at 2 of 18 people, something is up). 6. If you're unsure of how drops work for a particular event or run, ask the leader AND do some homework of your own. Don't always rely on what people tell you. I've seen people get fooled out of drops before because the leader lied and told them the item in question didn't drop in that particular area/zone (Temenos/Salvage examples). 7. Leading or not, avoid Dynamis /shout runs. I know a lot of people are going to ramble on about this but the fact of the matter is it's just a giant sign saying "Come Ninja Lot my ***after I asked you nicely not to!". Anything goes in a public Dynamis run. People can lot whatever they want, whenever they want. SE/GMs can not and will not do a thing about it. You let the person in the zone. The drops are free to all to lot. You're going to get screwed.

edit: some of it doesn't work for nyzul, but QM doesn't work if the drops are in the pool
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:20:51  
Rihiant said:
OK everyone this debate is seriously stupid, fact stands that the player warning does as it says, warns players of Iishin, He admitted to ninjaing the thf hands prior to this, and also admits to having been willing to steal the goli drop for someone he "prefers", no-one can deny this, it doesnt matter if darki did pass or not, Iishin is prepared to do ***like this, he will again

Thank You i really am getting tired of everyone just tossing ***at me for PlayingWarning them. In the future, let's hope this doesnt happend to any of you and if it does and you playerwarned, you dont get treated like crap.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:22:11  
Rihiant said:

He said he D/C'd due to his Dorm network being laggy, and that it's likely his 'pass' was accidentally a 'lot' during the lag and following D/C.

He also explained that he 'gave' it to Mid because Dark D/C'd on/for the longest floor, then wasn't pulling her weight (proven to him via parser) for the rest of the run.

Dunno what's true or false, but that's how the stories go.
 Sylph.Getsuga
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Getsuga 2010-05-01 09:22:14  
Seriously, all this discussion and blacklisting when nothing can actually happen.

you got screwed over. we know some names of players you suggest we avoid. NOTHING can change in relation to you owning that drop.

End.
 Odin.Iishin
サーバ: Odin
user: Iishin
By Odin.Iishin 2010-05-01 09:23:30  
Rihiant said:

I have never admitted to stealing thf hands EVER because I didn't steal them. I didn't steal the goliard body. If someone were to go to a nyzul run and afk until the end of the fight and then lot after the other 5 players climbed and killed the final boss, would you be ok with them winning the drop? It's the same principle.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:23:46  
You know if people can get away with this ***, then we should all turn to douche bags and not follow rules and go around doing as we like... see how that works.

I'm just an honest player and I wont sink to their level. This really makes me want to cancel my ID again, I came back 2 weeks ago after a 2 year break.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:25:37  
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:

I have never admitted to stealing thf hands EVER because I didn't steal them. I didn't steal the goliard body. If someone were to go to a nyzul run and afk until the end of the fight and then lot after the other 5 players climbed and killed the final boss, would you be ok with them winning the drop? It's the same principle.

Iishin I did not AFK, I had low MP most of the time, but I have no way to proove that like you have no way to proove that I afke'd.
Infact, I even pulled aggro off the Khimaira you guys were fighting. Iishin, keep pulling out new things out of your sleeve to make me look lke I didnt deserve the piece. If I was afking, your party wouldnt have gotten that win on nyzul, because everyone knows you cant win nyzul with an AFK player specialy if its a second heal.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:27:05  
Phoenix.Darki said:
You know if people can get away with this ***, then we should all turn to douche bags and not follow rules and go around doing as we like... see how that works. I'm just an honest player and I wont sink to their level. This really makes me want to cancel my ID again, I came back 2 weeks ago after a 2 year break.

You're not the only one who gets screwed over, alot of people do, more people than those who have posted warnings.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:27:15  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:

Iishin I did not AFK, I had low MP most of the time, but I have no way to proove that like you have no way to proove that I afke'd.
Infact, I even pulled aggro off the Khimaira you guys were fighting. Iishin, keep pulling out new things out of your sleeve to make me look lke I didnt deserve the piece. If I was afking, your party wouldnt have gotten that win on nyzul, because everyone knows you cant win nyzul with an AFK player specialy if its a second heal.

Your just a poor excuse of a player, and you excuse your actions all of the time, say what ? Why not play it fair instead of excusing yourself, I bet you are this crappy online because on real life you already got your face beaten to death for acting like a little selfish brat, but you know i have a friend named Karma, he will come visit you one day.
and yes you stole THF hands off Calm, please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:29:03  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:

He said he D/C'd due to his Dorm network being laggy, and that it's likely his 'pass' was accidentally a 'lot' during the lag and following D/C.

He also explained that he 'gave' it to Mid because Dark D/C'd on/for the longest floor, then wasn't pulling her weight (proven to him via parser) for the rest of the run.

Dunno what's true or false, but that's how the stories go.

yes and that story is believable how? He's already done two things that have gone public that are wrong. I think he is in no place to be defended.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:30:05  
Phoenix.Darki said:
please dont make me screenshot my own linkshell saying they've heard of you before Iishin.

OH ***, NOT THAT!
By Rihiant 2010-05-01 09:30:24  
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:

Ok you can go ahead and repay darki for her time and tag if you feel you didnt steal, besides, how do you expect us to believe when you say she/he didnt do her fair share when you are willing to do ***like that, as for thf hands, why did you go to loot and lot in the first place? then d/c oh so conveniently
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-05-01 09:30:28  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
You're not the only one who gets screwed over, alot of people do, more people than those who have posted warnings.
That's right - this thread shouldn't be here in the first place, the lost item is a decent piece but not this drama-worthy.
and yes, Ishin DID steal THF hands from Calm when his THF was in the 60s
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:31:35  
Rihiant said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:

Ok you can go ahead and repay darki for her time and tag if you feel you didnt steal, besides, how do you expect us to believe when you say she/he didnt do her fair share when you are willing to do ***like that, as for thf hands, why did you go to loot and lot in the first place? then d/c oh so conveniently

Finaly some logic.
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2010-05-01 09:33:56  
So Darkiu how's that Goliard... ooooooooooo tsssssss you didn't win it...

Cuz 296 > 295.5 D:
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:34:13  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Rihiant said:
Odin.Iishin said:
Rihiant said:

Finaly some logic.

Infact, why would he even open loot pool on a xarc run to look at thief hands? He was probably waiting on the first Relic of his choice to drop to steal it, Dchap or THFhands.
Too convinient for him to look innocnet and be all nice.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:34:18  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:
He said he D/C'd due to his Dorm network being laggy, and that it's likely his 'pass' was accidentally a 'lot' during the lag and following D/C. He also explained that he 'gave' it to Mid because Dark D/C'd on/for the longest floor, then wasn't pulling her weight (proven to him via parser) for the rest of the run. Dunno what's true or false, but that's how the stories go.
yes and that story is believable how? He's already done two things that have gone public that are wrong. I think he is in no place to be defended.

Well, the 'pass' and 'cast lot' buttons are right by each other. If you've ever lagged, you know that button scrolling is slowed during lag. If you have a 'itchy trigger finger' so-to-speak, you end up hitting the wrong ***by accident. Which is probably something he may not have seen as he could have DC'd (screen slows to a halt, then you are botted off) immediately after.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 09:35:31  
Phoenix.Mitsukilatem said:
So Darkiu how's that Goliard... ooooooooooo tsssssss you didn't win it... Cuz 296 > 295.5 D:

This looks shooped.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:36:18  
Phoenix.Mitsukilatem said:
So Darkiu how's that Goliard... ooooooooooo tsssssss you didn't win it...

Cuz 296 > 295.5 D:

Yeah ok, now I didn't lot the goli for the number I am saying I did.

so this is one of the 3 things that have happened for now
- I passed goli
- I photoshoped my lot
- I afked the whole run.

Iishin just admited I overlot. wth.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 09:37:11  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Rihiant said:
He said he D/C'd due to his Dorm network being laggy, and that it's likely his 'pass' was accidentally a 'lot' during the lag and following D/C. He also explained that he 'gave' it to Mid because Dark D/C'd on/for the longest floor, then wasn't pulling her weight (proven to him via parser) for the rest of the run. Dunno what's true or false, but that's how the stories go.

Why would he need to pass on THFhands again on dynamis?

Well, the 'pass' and 'cast lot' buttons are right by each other. If you've ever lagged, you know that button scrolling is slowed during lag. If you have a 'itchy trigger finger' so-to-speak, you end up hitting the wrong ***by accident. Which is probably something he may not have seen as he could have DC'd (screen slows to a halt, then you are botted off) immediately after.
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14