Midsizedyoda And Iishin Player Warning.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
Midsizedyoda and Iishin player warning.
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14
 Phoenix.Darki
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:30:26  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Quartermaster And it's not hard to lie. He's LYING to you to piss you off, clearly. That or he somehow managed to magically make it drop to the other guy.

OH! Know what it was? A *** miracle. It was God's will for Mid to get that Goli.

I did not have my inventory full, otherwise it would've said so, and I never passed on Goli, I opened the treasure pool to look at goli when midsizedyoda lotted and someone didnt pass on it. SO something was clearly fishy about it, what the *** dude, stop defending Iishin so much, are you his friend or something? Gosh.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:30:31  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I lol'd. You passed it by accident because you were in a hurry. Simple explanation.

Prolly.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:31:30  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Quartermaster And it's not hard to lie. He's LYING to you to piss you off, clearly. That or he somehow managed to magically make it drop to the other guy.
OH! Know what it was? A *** miracle. It was God's will for Mid to get that Goli.
I did not have my inventory full, otherwise it would've said so, and I never passed on Goli, I opened the treasure pool to look at goli when midsizedyoda lotted and someone didnt pass on it. SO something was clearly fishy about it, what the *** dude, stop defending Iishin so much, are you his friend or something? Gosh.

No, I'm neutral. I'm just bored.
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:31:52  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I lol'd.

You passed it by accident because you were in a hurry. Simple explanation.

Oh dude get a life, I never hit the pass buttom I'm not a stupid-*** like you are for not using some Logic in this thread with everything, or perhaphs you passed on items by mistake and think I'm that stupid. =.= right. please consult, Imanorclock because he even said so that the Goli got QM.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 08:32:43  
To be fair, why should someone be comdemned without first hearing what they have to say? I have a bad connection too, and sometimes I accidently lot on things i'm not meant to (AC or relic wise). Sometimes I lag alot as well, to the point where I almost disconnect (I get the red dot, but am still in game, and 'catch up' after a few minutes.) In that time I could get a relic I might have accidently lotted on. Would it be fair to scream and curse and put up warnings because of a simple accident?
 Ifrit.Phlow
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Phlow
By Ifrit.Phlow 2010-05-01 08:32:57  
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Again, leader discretion. Agreements don't matter. The leader can change their mind at any point. Am I trying to say what he did was right? Of course not. was it cheating? By SE's rules, no.

Straight up, a GM will tell you not to do ***with people you don't trust or to be leader yourself.

Not reading the whole thread, but Veggy, apparently there's something in the TOS that says if you had a pre-determined agreement with another player (like: paying them 400k for Leaping Boots, and you switch it to Lizard's Ledesons at the last second), GM's have the right to reverse it.

I have no idea if this can be applied in this situation, since it was more of an activity than virtual goods being exchanged.

Also; level your sch sub.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:33:52  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I lol'd. You passed it by accident because you were in a hurry. Simple explanation.
Oh dude get a life, I never hit the pass buttom I'm not a stupid-*** like you are for not using some Logic in this thread with everything, or perhaphs you passed on items by mistake and think I'm that stupid. =.= right. please consult, Imanorclock because he even said so that the Goli got QM.

Insulting people and getting hostile makes you look bad, and thus renders your warning a butthurt rant.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:35:00  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I've stated I'm not on either side.

However, if you're going to attack him, present a logical explanation. The quartermaster thing wouldn't work.

Ok, if all this isnt logical enough, then your really a stupid-*** and should shut up and go to mind your own server problems. It'sa player warning to my server.
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2010-05-01 08:35:10  
Why did you pass it Darkiu?! DDDD::::
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:36:20  
Mytoy, Phoenix invites you in, come in, take your shoes off, stay awhile.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:36:52  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:

Insulting people and getting hostile makes you look bad, and thus renders your warning a butthurt rant.

6 pages, even the dude admitting he QM and people still say Its my fault? If i was mad over passing the goli by mistake i'd go and cry in a corner alone, and not make a big deal about it and playerwarn. Obviously this player already has a warning on him, i think a second one should be believed and not said 'oh you have no logical explanation' .... right.
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 08:37:07  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Have some tea and cake while you're here. :B
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:37:32  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
I've stated I'm not on either side.

However, if you're going to attack him, present a logical explanation. The quartermaster thing wouldn't work.

Ok, if all this isnt logical enough, then your really a stupid-*** and should shut up and go to mind your own server problems. It'sa player warning to my server.

How am I stupid? You're the one claiming that the rules of the game were magically altered.

It's sarcasm...
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:37:46  
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:

lol "Take off your pants and jacket."
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:39:59  
Phoenix.Mitsukilatem said:
Why did you pass it Darkiu?! DDDD::::

How? I don't recall passing on it. -.-
 Phoenix.Settiesama
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-05-01 08:41:10  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Yes.. get very comfortable.. relaaax..

Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-05-01 08:42:09  
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Phoenix.Settiesama said:
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Yes.. get very comfortable.. relaaax..

lol
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:42:34  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
You said time was low. You were in a hurry and did it by accident without realizing it.

I didnt say that, I said time was low so I was asking the other players who hadn't passed on the goli to pass on it. Because clearly there was still a member who hadn't passed it.
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:43:22  
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
You said time was low. You were in a hurry and did it by accident without realizing it.

I didnt say that, I said time was low so I was asking the other players who hadn't passed on the goli to pass on it. Because clearly there was still a member who hadn't passed it.

and dude how could I pass on it before lotting it? Really? How? I clearly opened that treasure pool and lotted it, look at first page for screenshot with the lot I made.
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2010-05-01 08:44:11  
are you sure you didn't ask yourself to pass it as well?
[+]
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:44:44  
Phoenix.Darki said:
I did a run with Iishin as leader and Midsizedyoda as a scholar, and other players.
The point is, it was pick one piece you want on /seacom and lot it if it drops, highest lot gets it, me and mid /seacomed goliard, it dropped!
perfect, I overlot him and Iishin quartermasters him for items and he gets the goliard.

Perfect players. It's not about being mad anymore, its about getting screwed over by nasty cheats like those what get me out of my place.

Proof? Ok.
Then they started saying I passed on goliard, I did not.
I passed on the blu wep and I'm sure of it. Even another player, Imanorclock said MidsizedYoda got quartermastered, which is indeed true and I saw it. At first I was confused, but he cleared that up for me.

I called on Gm, what did they do? Nothing, Investigate like they siad they would, at the end of the day the *** cheating taru got his piece. :)

Just so this dude looks.
 Phoenix.Mitsukilatem
By Phoenix.Mitsukilatem 2010-05-01 08:46:28  
your lot looks like photoshop '-')
 Phoenix.Darki
By Phoenix.Darki 2010-05-01 08:46:35  
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Phoenix.Darki said:
Gilgamesh.Mytoy said:

and dude how could I pass on it before lotting it? Really? How? I clearly opened that treasure pool and lotted it, look at first page for screenshot with the lot I made.

You can't pass before you lot, but you can, however, pass after you've lotted.

I know and I never passed after lotting, how?
I just lotted closed treasure pool and that was it... how did i pass it? Are you trying in someway to convince me that I blindly opened that pool and passed? reallly? and I didnt notice?
Please give more logic to your argument, now I say.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14