By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 01:31:40  
our wg here in bismarck is sooo empty usually shouts here and there o.O
i guess more was out than in(sorta) -.-`
 Bismarck.Dartanion
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Dartanion
By Bismarck.Dartanion 2009-01-23 03:57:49  
i heard revann got banned. his name is on the ban list that was made on the BG forums. wonder if its true. lol
 Garuda.Itchy
サーバ: Garuda
user: Itchy
By Garuda.Itchy 2009-01-23 04:43:49  
yay!!! i'm not the only pinoy in garuda.. brave we should pt.. wait i think we did last week >.<;
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 12:58:02  
yea dart , we lost plenty in our server
including 2 flippers -.-`
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 12:59:43  
speaking of dart i havnt seen u around o.O !
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-23 13:05:51
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I see new people every single day.
'tis crazy.
 Bismarck.Dartanion
By Bismarck.Dartanion 2009-01-23 16:39:33  
i left bismarck around new years. got tired of all the useless pieces of *** that made my gaming experience on bismarck a complete hell. dunno what their problem was so i decided to start anew. i'm just glad that some of those people were hit with the ban stick after all the trash talk i got from my cross server app to siren. glad i'm not one of the ones who got ban slapped.

good riddance to revann too. dunno who he really is but i guess what goes around comes around. shouldn't have posted on someone's background check when you don't even really know the person. wish i could say i knew him too. oh wait, BAN STICK! lmao!
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 18:42:25  
lol dart -.-`
now am i all alone in bismarck O:
minamoto is busy , jingu will be leaving soon since his gnna be base somewhere else
;_;
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 18:47:02  
ur north hills cjkenji O:
i went to monroe hs lmao
 Bismarck.Dartanion
By Bismarck.Dartanion 2009-01-23 19:53:54  
dont cry kiddo. i still log onto vent sometimes during relichunters dynamis time to talk to friends. being a co-leader of RH, i havent forgotten my close buds. ^^
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 20:01:22  
idk what happen to zechz or sinin -.-`
there flippers too lol
 Bismarck.Dartanion
By Bismarck.Dartanion 2009-01-23 20:13:47  
i was cool with sinin. not the same with zechz tho. zechz was the person who never gave back elderon's account info after elderon took a break from the game long time ago. we all used to be friends and in the same ls til i found out what zechz did. elderon and i both tried calling zechz on his cell but he never responded. all he did was sell off all of elderon's gear on the AH and made gil off it. hope he rots in hell too. so many problems in bismarck. glad i left
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 20:24:22  
O:
 Odin.Anemori
サーバ: Odin
user: anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-23 23:07:59  
i hate those ppl who u trusted and stab u from behind. same thing with my previous ls, were 2 sisters running the end game ls. the time came that they probably tired of running the ls. ls earned lots of gils, and guess what? one day they decided to take a break from playing and they said they will come back after a week. its been 3 months already and they havent come back. we just found out that they transferred other server and took the gils with them. they were flips from arizona. i was disgusted from what they did to us ls members with my fellow flips that left behind with lots points and didn't get an item they want from the events. i hope they enjoyed the gils they stole from ls members...
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-23 23:16:19  
aww ;_;
 Odin.Anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-24 00:24:19  
yea i know!! it sucks!! i have to start all over again with new ls and earn new points to get an item...
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-24 01:00:51  
is that why u wanted to move =/ ?
 Midgardsormr.Dabamylord
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: franzsy
By Midgardsormr.Dabamylord 2009-01-24 01:12:36  
Kawawa naman yung mga na permaban kahapon... oh well can't say they didn't deserve it. Naban sila kasi inabuso nila eh. Alam naman nila na mali ginawa pa rin. Yun nga lang, in a personal level I don't think they deserve a perma, siguro kahit rollback or half a year tempban na ang pinakamasaklab for me. Naaawa ako dun sa taong may 6 relics tapos na ban, whatever his name was.

Kaya ayun, next time may bug, report agad. Ganyan talaga pag hapon, sobrang strict lol The funny thing is, the JPs I talked to yesterday didn't give a shiat about it lol feeling ko konti lang sa kanila ang naban, either they didn't know about the dupe, or apathy mode nanaman sila
 Odin.Anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-24 01:15:46  
I say they should take away the items that they got from those events. give them another change to play..

yeah kiddo thats why i want to move other world..
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-24 01:35:41  
tell me about it minidragon used to bust it infront of the mog house now just bunch of tarus there lmao
 Bismarck.Dartanion
By Bismarck.Dartanion 2009-01-24 01:43:25  
for an issue this big, its hard for SE to handle each members account case by case. they took the easiest solution by eliminating it completely and not taking chances. the process in figuring out which individual actually got gears legit or not would be too tedious for them to figure out. sorry to those who are guilty by association that were in these groups but did not know about the duping. but those who knew about it definitely needed a firm hand to the face. duplicating or replicating drops from these zones were not intended to be like that. and abusing this exploit and not reporting it to SE is against their so-called Terms of Service, hence grounds for the highest punishment SE sees fit for it. i'm glad i never found out about this exploit otherwise i'd be all over salvage with my friends doing the same exact thing and most likely banned just like the rest.

i do feel sorry for some, but the rest definitely deserved it. especially those i knew for fact were complete douchebags and got away with so many things in the past.
 Bismarck.Kiddosyzed
By Bismarck.Kiddosyzed 2009-01-24 01:44:01  
/cheer Dartanion :D
i should get on vent lmao
 Odin.Anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-24 09:51:49  
gimme Ip address para makasali rin ako sa vent. pero pagbalik na sa lupa next weekend..
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
サーバ: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-01-24 11:22:33  
Wow Anemori :\ That sucks, kawawa ka naman. Hindi mo mapagkatiwala an ang ibang tao >.<
 Odin.Anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-24 14:10:08  
Yea i know it sucks, its hard to find a good ppl you can play with. 69 na fishing ko hehehe pagbalik ko maybe goes to 80+. i made 2mil from fishing without lu shang or ebisu. hehehe
 Midgardsormr.Dabamylord
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: franzsy
By Midgardsormr.Dabamylord 2009-01-24 14:43:32  
Well, I'm 100% sure that they DO know it's not right yet did it anyway :P Oh well, yung bawal nga ang mas masarap kuno
 Odin.Anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-24 20:48:35  
yea they know what they are doing and still they want to do it coz they think they can get away with it. talagang masarap ang bawal kasi may thrill and exciting. hehehe
 Odin.Anemori
By Odin.Anemori 2009-01-24 20:49:35  
yay! i'm in the list of top characters or players in Odin hehehehe. nice!
 Ifrit.Haseyo
サーバ: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-01-24 21:25:28
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

I lost my Ifrit top title a few days ago.
Sad face. =(
First Page 2 3 ... 14 15 16 ... 337 338 339