Dynamis Or Gods Linkshell Can I Have It?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Dynamis or Gods linkshell can i have it?
Dynamis or Gods linkshell can i have it?
 Fairy.Aquilo
サーバ: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: aquaman
By Fairy.Aquilo 2010-04-24 08:08:04  
I'm looking to get back into gods or dynamis. Would be available to play wed/sun starting at 9pm GMT. I dual box another char so between us we have a good choice of jobs. Off the top of my head i have brd, rdm, mnk, and bst on one and pld, thf, sam, smn, Ive had quite a bit of experience in both areas but no gear to show from it really. i have completed dynamis bastok sandy and jeuno so need windy then i can progress further from there. on my main charecter now named pappaelf due to server merdge i am better equiped on pld, thf and sam and on second geared up for brd, rdm is geared up but only cheeply (can put more effort into it if needed.. if you search on the fairy server for aquilo and xballerx that is me to give all job levels ect....

back to the point would be interested in gods or dyna wed/sun 9pm+ gmt witch would be about 5pm usa time 10pm for general eu areas

post on here, pm me in game or comment on my profile for pappaelf on sylph server :P thanks
 Fairy.Andrinne
user: Andrinne
By Fairy.Andrinne 2010-04-24 17:54:56  
Fairy.Aquilo said:
Off the top of my head i have ....

Off the top of your head? I know exactly what jobs I have because I levelled them all.

Why would you need to guess or struggle to remember? Unless...
[+]
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-24 17:58:00  
Don't mind Andrinne

I think TDG would be your best bet if you're GMT
 Fairy.Aquilo
By Fairy.Aquilo 2010-04-26 11:47:51  
Thank you spency for your responce.
 Fairy.Aquilo
By Fairy.Aquilo 2010-05-20 06:54:09  
I tryed The Dark Guys, but they dont dyna on sunday or wed as i need ><... still looking :P
 Sylph.Kakashiiix
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Kakashiiix 2010-05-22 03:02:21  
jinchuriki does sunday wednesday dont know if that fits ur gmt time or not i know bunch of in game friends in there and help em out on runs but cant now since i got 2nd job /tell leito if u need times.
 Fairy.Aquilo
By Fairy.Aquilo 2010-05-24 05:52:33  
thank you. ive started a sky shell but i can only make there sunday runs. they seemed ok with it. i'll look the one you sudgest up too tyvm