FunWithJugs, World Serpent Slayers!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » FunWithJugs, World Serpent Slayers!
FunWithJugs, World Serpent Slayers!
 Ramuh.Seyton
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: seyton
By Ramuh.Seyton 2010-04-22 10:40:24  
Cerberus.Eanae said:
Try Hydra next. (Serious suggestion, don't think a bst/smn alliance has killed Hydra)

No, it can't be done, MonstersInc has tried on many occassions.

And a big Congratulations to FunWithJugs! It's great to see more pet linkshells doing the fun stuff!
 Cerberus.Oulanbator
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oulanbator 2010-04-22 10:42:23  
Cool, congratulations!

Where are the Pups ?
By Zekko 2010-04-22 11:12:13  
Siren.Enternius said:
I apologize, but I can't possibly be impressed by a full alliance killing something that I've seen 4 people do.

After this comment i checked your page, you're nothing special, dont act it.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tugboat
user: Canoe
By Cerberus.Tugboat 2010-04-23 10:39:42  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Cerberus.Tugboat said:
Grats guys! Looks like it was alot of fun :) What kind of drops did you get off of it and how long did it take to kill?

The drops are in the last screenshot.

Oh you're right sorry I didn't pay attention ^^ Still curious how long it took with that alliance D:
 Leviathan.Jekyll
サーバ: Leviathan
user: surfjam04
By Leviathan.Jekyll 2010-04-23 11:14:40  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Siren.Enternius said:
I apologize, but I can't possibly be impressed by a full alliance killing something that I've seen 4 people do.
I apologize, but you dont have the world serpent slayer title.

Eneternius, you Sir, just got ***on.
 Cerberus.Furionstormrage
By Cerberus.Furionstormrage 2010-04-24 01:20:52  
Siren.Enternius said:

Nobody cares if you're impressed or not.

Besides, you were on the sidelines for your reported witness of a 4 person Jorm, it's not like you've ever killed him with (from your title info), any size group.

I've seen the vid of a 6 person Jorm, care to back up your 4 person claim with any evidence of any kind?

On topic, another congrats to the pet LS, that had to be a lot of fun!
 Hades.Excelior
サーバ: Hades
user: Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-04-24 21:54:00  
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Nobody cares if you're impressed or not. Besides, you were on the sidelines for your reported witness of a 4 person Jorm, it's not like you've ever killed him with (from your title info), any size group. I've seen the vid of a 6 person Jorm, care to back up your 4 person claim with any evidence of any kind? On topic, another congrats to the pet LS, that had to be a lot of fun!

I thought wopacompany did it 3 man but I could be mistaken. I'm not exactly sure how 3 man is even possible but meh.
 Caitsith.Cyana
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Cyana
By Caitsith.Cyana 2010-04-24 22:40:38  
Asura.Karbuncle said:
Seraph.Rafik said:
getting there with no map blows and not agroing anything

grats

Probably just followed the SMN =P

back before SMN burn Soloing snolls was the thing to do... most of us know that mountain like the back of our hand and walking to the top is second nature xD

God I used to love soloing my SMN up there, telling Jorm all my troubles and woes as Carby repeatedly got blown up. Nice to see a pet LS do something so great ^^ Time to show my boyf this (who has a 75 pup... gawd) and demand he lols at my BST now!
 Cerberus.Cleverness
By Cerberus.Cleverness 2010-04-25 02:42:47  
Hades.Excelior said:
I thought wopacompany did it 3 man but I could be mistaken. I'm not exactly sure how 3 man is even possible but meh.

They did it with 6 in around 51 minutes give or take. Never heard of them going back and going it with 3 but it's probably possible with Excal PLD + Ghorn BRD + WHM/SCH maybe? I dunno even that doesn't sound like something that'll happen in a timely manner now that I think about it.
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-04-25 02:49:04  
Cerberus.Cleverness said:
Hades.Excelior said:
They did it with 6 in around 51 minutes give or take. Never heard of them going back and going it with 3 but it's probably possible with Excal PLD Ghorn BRD WHM/SCH maybe? I dunno even that doesn't sound like something that'll happen in a timely manner now that I think about it.

Id think you'd be *** on adds within the 5 hours or so that would take.
 Cerberus.Ridabond
user: Yoichi
By Cerberus.Ridabond 2010-04-27 14:30:54  
Hades.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Furionstormrage said:
Siren.Enternius said:
Nobody cares if you're impressed or not. Besides, you were on the sidelines for your reported witness of a 4 person Jorm, it's not like you've ever killed him with (from your title info), any size group. I've seen the vid of a 6 person Jorm, care to back up your 4 person claim with any evidence of any kind? On topic, another congrats to the pet LS, that had to be a lot of fun!

No we did it several times with 6 but not 3, and if that guy witnessed 4man must have been one hell of a BLM.

Grats to all the Jugsheads.
 Cerberus.Ayr
user: Ayr
By Cerberus.Ayr 2010-04-28 03:04:30  
Thanks everyone. I wish I couldve been there myself. Trust Skuid to schedule event on a day I have to work lol.

We've considered things like Hydra. Apparently Hydra cant be done though. Hydra's regen is crazy. Our first "test try" on Jormy a week ago we could hold him indefinately with 11 Bsts and a Smn, but we just couldnt do enough dmg to beat his regen/blood weapon.

Also, in response to Aulonbator's post we usually do have a Pup or 2 at our events. We only have a couple of Pups and are always looking for more; most of the ones we have also have Bst and Smn75 as well so they dont get the chance too often ;;. Hate-free nukes for 1.4k are awesome!
 Hades.Excelior
By Hades.Excelior 2010-04-28 03:16:23  
Cerberus.Ayr said:
Thanks everyone. I wish I couldve been there myself. Trust Skuid to schedule event on a day I have to work lol. We've considered things like Hydra. Apparently Hydra cant be done though. Hydra's regen is crazy. Our first "test try" on Jormy a week ago we could hold him indefinately with 11 Bsts and a Smn, but we just couldnt do enough dmg to beat his regen/blood weapon. Also, in response to Aulonbator's post we usually do have a Pup or 2 at our events. We only have a couple of Pups and are always looking for more; most of the ones we have also have Bst and Smn75 as well so they dont get the chance too often ;;. Hate-free nukes for 1.4k are awesome!

Hydra has managable regen when heads are down. Predator claw spam would easily break heads as well as kill him quickly. Your main concern would be how you go about tanking him using bsts but I'm sure it would be no harder than jormy. You guys should go claim tiamat and kill him with pets just to piss off all the LSs on cerberus, hell I'd help you claim it just to make excellence QQ