Bought A Security Token, How To Work This Crazy Thing?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Bought a security token, how to work this crazy thing?
Bought a security token, how to work this crazy thing?
 Midgardsormr.Markers
サーバ: Midgardsormr
Game: FFXI
user: Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-04-19 15:57:57  
So yeah I felt like getting it for some extra storage and more security sounds good to. I haven't got the thing in the mail yet but was confused reading up on it.

I have already made the square enix account. But when I get the thingy, what do I do? Also can I have 2 different accounts using the security token (ie. my account and my girlfriends)?

Thank you for any replies~ :D
 Leviathan.Tamian
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Jumatelo
By Leviathan.Tamian 2010-04-19 16:02:57  
Go here, I followed this step by step and had no problems:

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/?topic_id=2266

Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-19 16:12:11  
Midgardsormr.Markers said:
So yeah I felt like getting it for some extra storage and more security sounds good to. I haven't got the thing in the mail yet but was confused reading up on it.

I have already made the square enix account. But when I get the thingy, what do I do? Also can I have 2 different accounts using the security token (ie. my account and my girlfriends)?

Yes they can both be linked, both mine and my friends account were linked under the same token, although I'd really consider not doing this.. You can't disable the security token on one without the other, so if for any reason one of you wants to get rid of it, both of you have to.. It also can't be reactivated after being deactivated.
 Midgardsormr.Markers
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Markers
By Midgardsormr.Markers 2010-04-19 16:15:34  
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:

Yes they can both be linked, both mine and my friends account were linked under the same token, although I'd really consider not doing this.. You can't disable the security token on one without the other, so if for any reason one of you wants to get rid of it, both of you have to.. It also can't be reactivated after being deactivated.

if you deactivate it do you lose the satchel?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2010-04-19 16:17:34  
No, but if you deactivate before you have your inventory full upgraded (as the satchel upgrades with your inventory) then your satchel will no longer grow, or so my friend tells me.
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-04-19 16:55:51  

good luck with actually getting it, SE practical robbed my money, ordered it so many months ago, never gotten it and i highly doubt i ever will.
 Kujata.Akeda
サーバ: Kujata
user: Akeda
By Kujata.Akeda 2010-04-19 17:14:24  
Gilgamesh.Minusseven said:
good luck with actually getting it, SE practical robbed my money, ordered it so many months ago, never gotten it and i highly doubt i ever will.

Maybe they don't like shipping overseas?
 Diabolos.Delson
サーバ: Diabolos
user: Delson
By Diabolos.Delson 2010-04-19 17:23:39  

thats strange... i ordered mine expecting that it would take 2 weeks to get here... 2 days later it was at my door step. call them... maybe they can help you out.
 Gilgamesh.Minusseven
By Gilgamesh.Minusseven 2010-04-19 17:46:17  
Kujata.Akeda said:

Clearly. I ordered around the time they were majorly low on stock or something, could have something to do with it.
Diabolos.Delson said:

thats strange... i ordered mine expecting that it would take 2 weeks to get here... 2 days later it was at my door step. call them... maybe they can help you out.
Sounds like a good idea, i'd probably just ask for a refund lol, i havent been on ff11 in ages.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2010-04-21 10:17:28  
Kujata.Akeda said:
Clearly. I ordered around the time they were majorly low on stock or something, could have something to do with it.
Diabolos.Delson said:
Sounds like a good idea, i'd probably just ask for a refund lol, i havent been on ff11 in ages.

When are you coming back? I keep expecting to see you in Jeuno.