New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Carbuncle » Goodbye
Goodbye
 Carbuncle.Omar
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Omar 2010-04-18 17:06:04  
I recently transfered servers and just wanted to post and say bye to the people of carby... was my home server since I started but before I decide if I want to quit the game or not I want to try somewhere else. take care all!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Omar
By Carbuncle.Omar 2010-04-18 17:33:40  
Jump me as in? lol

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Teraflare
user: Graham
By Carbuncle.Teraflare 2010-04-18 17:38:41  
Take care Omar - nice to meet you and I hope wherever you transfered to is as good as Carby was.

All the best! :)
By Qeldroma 2010-04-18 18:21:21  
Been a long time since we first met. Good luck in what you do. You'll find both good and bad people wherever you go. I know some good ones where you're going and I unfortunately know some really bad ones too. You know them too I'm sure. Good luck to you though. I really enjoyed Seraph while I was there. I hope the merged server is as good.
 Carbuncle.Omar
By Carbuncle.Omar 2010-04-18 22:48:43  
Qeldroma? saying nice things nowai!?! jk was fun playing with ya thanks guys. I hope there is no hard feelings about having left epic but there were just some things I could not stand. good luck to you to.
 Carbuncle.Singhay
user: Singhay
By Carbuncle.Singhay 2010-04-19 10:07:40  
Aye Bro just stoping by to Goodbye and wish you the best hope everyting work out for you & take care man
 Carbuncle.Dharma
user: smith
By Carbuncle.Dharma 2010-04-19 19:02:00  
Good bye Omar.

P.S. Dont come back ***
[+]
 Carbuncle.Omar
By Carbuncle.Omar 2010-04-21 03:13:04  
Thanks Dharma. This thread wouldn't be complete without a rude comment from at least 1 of the 3 stooges.
[+]
By Aiisriinn 2010-04-21 03:13:52  
dont come to leviathan.. nothing but elitest *** and mean japs
[+]
 Phoenix.Settiesama
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Settiesama 2010-04-21 03:36:29  
Phoenix is a nice place to come to. ;D
[+]
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2010-04-21 03:55:09  
phoenix is nice and quiet
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dharma
By Carbuncle.Dharma 2010-04-22 18:20:01  
Carbuncle.Omar said:
Thanks Dharma. This thread wouldn't be complete without a rude comment from at least 1 of the 3 stooges.

Omart, you are such a ***. Give a *** break. Why in the hell would you post on FFXI that you are leaving carbuncle and "Just wanna say goodbye" you really must have no life or need really need some true life friends. Your constant bashing of me is also pathetic and typical of a person with low selfesteem and no friends. Let me remind you that by making me hate you doesn't me I will one day start to like you, this method doesn't apply in fansty land. Again, who really gives a fling *** you bounced severs, Not me! Next time you post something please make it game related and try to keep your personal sobing to yourself. No one on FFXI cares about you , boo hooo *** hole, boo *** hoo. GET A LIFE !!!!
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-22 18:23:29  
Carbuncle.Dharma said:
Carbuncle.Omar said:
Omart, you are such a ***. Give a *** break. Why in the hell would you post on FFXI that you are leaving carbuncle and "Just wanna say goodbye" you really must have no life or need really need some true life friends. Your constant bashing of me is also pathetic and typical of a person with low selfesteem and no friends. Let me remind you that by making me hate you doesn't me I will one day start to like you, this method doesn't apply in fansty land. Again, who really gives a fling *** you bounced severs, Not me! Next time you post something please make it game related and try to keep your personal sobing to yourself. No one on FFXI cares about you , boo hooo *** hole, boo *** hoo. GET A LIFE !!!!
Lol ***..

Him leaving his original server on FFXI and moving to another server on FFXI isn't game related?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Dharma
By Carbuncle.Dharma 2010-04-22 18:27:19  
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Carbuncle.Dharma said:
Carbuncle.Omar said:
Lol ***.. Him leaving his original server on FFXI and moving to another server on FFXI isn't game related?

Who asked for your opion? Do you know anything about this guy? And no moving a char for one sever to another is not game related in my opion. So Lol ***.... yourself ***
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-04-22 18:27:40  
Carbuncle.Dharma said:
Again, who really gives a fling *** you bounced severs, Not me!

But the rest of us are supposed to give a flying *** that you don't give a flying ***?

I'm confused why you felt the need to post this. And closing the thread anyway for its sudden dive into a meaningless flame.
[+]
 Leviathan.Natsuchii
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Natsuchii
By Leviathan.Natsuchii 2010-04-22 18:29:42  
Aiisriinn said:
dont come to leviathan.. nothing but elitest *** and mean japs
Yeah, and we have Purple PLDs like this guy ^. Thanks Remora.