Remember When U ....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ramuh » remember when u ....
remember when u ....
 Asura.Ericka
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: foxxie
By Asura.Ericka 2010-04-17 08:28:08  
I remember 1st time fighting a mob, running around trying to dodge its attacks looking like a fool ;-; lol later realizing that moving your toon around doesn't dodge getting hit/dying ~.~

i remember learning how to make my 1st emotes and being annoying to ppl. ( im sorry ;-;)

i remember Farming flint stones and rabbit hides to make gil.

Was good times!
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-04-17 08:33:33  
I remember when I started and got killed otw to the dunes and a 60 Pld came by and raised me. He was in full AF and I knew from that moment on I wanted to be pld. He has probally quit by now and didn't really even know how much he made an impression on me. His name was Screamingeagle from Hades. I'll never forget him.
 Asura.Calatilla
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2010-04-17 08:34:23  
I remeber running all the way from the dunes to north san doria as a lv20 whm, my highest job at the time (before SE added the moogle in selbina)

I went to explore and ended up dropping down into Bostaunieux Oubliette and dying instantly.

Had to HP, which was in windy -.-
 Asura.Poupee
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-04-17 08:38:21  
I remember starting off in sandy on a laptop and I had no idea how to move on a laptop and I kept pressing buttons and asking in say how you move, and of course no one was around so I had to quit cause laptop was only thiing I could play on. gawd I must of been like 10 XD.
 Cerberus.Lilla
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Lilla
By Cerberus.Lilla 2010-04-17 09:11:15  
Asura.Ericka said:
I remember 1st time fighting a mob, running around trying to doge its attacks looking like a fool ;-; lol later realizing that moving your toon around doesn't dodge getting hit/dying ~.~

i remember learning how to make my 1st emotes and being annoying to ppl. ( im sorry ;-;)

i remember Farming flint stones and rabbit hides to make gil.

Was good times!

same thing

also i remember lvl'ng thf in ghel. outpost, got dead and someone raised me, i got up and went right after the same mob, had no clue what "Weakened" was >.<
By Ohomin 2010-04-17 09:36:32  
started out on ifrit as an elvaan male MNK got sub job and lvl'd whm so i could heal myself whilst fighting a 75 came past and shouted abuse at me - i quit. now i'm a 75 pup on asura can use hand to hand and i can heal myself - Win :)
 Sylph.Tidusjr
サーバ: Sylph
user: Tidusjr
By Sylph.Tidusjr 2010-04-17 10:51:39  
Asura.Ericka said:
I remember 1st time fighting a mob, running around trying to dodge its attacks looking like a fool ;-; lol later realizing that moving your toon around doesn't dodge getting hit/dying ~.~

this is so true, I was doing the same xD