Time To Say Goodbye....

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Time to say goodbye....
Time to say goodbye....
 Sylph.Cohan
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-04-14 00:41:21  
After 6 years of playing with people i call friends, i have decided to put down the pc controller and start focusing on school and work.
I must say after 6 years of playing i have meat some great people who in turn became my most trusted friends.
I still remember my first day playing... walking around Bastok on a lvl 1 rdm saying in /say what do i do now?. Seeing the world of FFXI change over those 6 years... i just hope that the game continues its change for the good.
To all my friends i have made, i will miss you all, and i just want you guys to know that, even though i might have not showed it, you guys have earned a place in my heart. i just hope that we meet again in 14. my only one regret about that leaving is i never got my rdm relic hat lol. and it was my first 75 haha. i just want you guys to remember one thing... ffxi is just a chat room... the game part they threw in for free lol.
I WILL MISS YOU FFXI!!!!!!!

Cohan
[+]
 Caitsith.Blurr
サーバ: Caitsith
user: blurr69
By Caitsith.Blurr 2010-04-14 00:50:45  
just dont give all your stuff and gil away ^^;

we alllll come back <.>
[+]
 Sylph.Madhatter
By Sylph.Madhatter 2010-04-14 00:58:26  
Cya
[+]
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-04-14 00:58:38  
oh i didnt give anything away lol. i just left it on him. set fit since it was his.
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-04-14 01:25:59  
Have a good one and hope to see ya on FF 14.
[+]
 Hades.Tripster
サーバ: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-04-14 13:00:30  
cya next month!
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2010-04-14 13:16:50  
Hades.Tripster said:
cya next month!
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-04-14 13:17:56  
Sylph.Cohan said:
After 6 years of playing with people i call friends, i have decided to put down the pc controller and start focusing on school and work.
I must say after 6 years of playing i have meat some great people who in turn became my most trusted friends.
I still remember my first day playing... walking around Bastok on a lvl 1 rdm saying in /say what do i do now?. Seeing the world of FFXI change over those 6 years... i just hope that the game continues its change for the good.
To all my friends i have made, i will miss you all, and i just want you guys to know that, even though i might have not showed it, you guys have earned a place in my heart. i just hope that we meet again in 14. my only one regret about that leaving is i never got my rdm relic hat lol. and it was my first 75 haha. i just want you guys to remember one thing... ffxi is just a chat room... the game part they threw in for free lol.

Cohan

Contradiction much? What makes you think you'll play ff14 less that you can focus on school/work more? Or will you possibly be done with school/work by the time it comes out!?
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-04-14 13:20:02  
Caitsith.Blurr said:

we alllll come back <.>
[+]
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-14 13:22:50  
Gl with life!
 Garuda.Kleitun
サーバ: Garuda
user: Kleitun
By Garuda.Kleitun 2010-04-14 13:45:57  
Caitsith.Blurr said:

we alllll come back <.>

srsly. . . you always come back.
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-04-14 22:43:12  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
Sylph.Cohan said:

Cohan

Contradiction much? What makes you think you'll play ff14 less that you can focus on school/work more? Or will you possibly be done with school/work by the time it comes out!?
well lets just say that i wont be using my "old playing habits" in 14 if i do. i remeber days when i would wake up and just get on the game for hours on end. but i cant do that anymore. and if i do get to play 14 it will be with just my friends, there are 3 of us that are going to see what server the choosen one gets onto and just go from there. and also i wont have the time to just grind for 10 hours a day like i used to. so it will just be casual gaming nothing more.
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2010-04-14 22:45:50  
You cant do that on ffxi atm~?
[+]
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-04-14 23:10:33  
Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
You cant do that on ffxi atm~?
nope not with school and work right after each other, and when i get home i study for a couples and then go to bed. then i just rinse and repeat for the next day. i really dont have time anymore.
 Phoenix.Amael
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amael 2010-04-15 00:00:48  

(;_;)/
 Sylph.Auspex
user: chipper
By Sylph.Auspex 2010-04-15 11:42:14  
Never met you Cohan in game but I had to comment on the FFXI chatroom comment. You'd think SE would have figured out that was really what it was and improved some of the chat functions a bit. like Dual linkshells or all active and adjustable text boxes? something. Cause it's just a chatroom with 3d avatars and some fun mini games on the side.

Good luck with life and let us all know if it's sunny out there.
 Sylph.Fifilaboo
user: fifilaboo
By Sylph.Fifilaboo 2010-04-15 15:04:34  
Awww Cohan gl and if you come back we'll get that pimp hat ^^ ...if we survive the pulls >.>! Known ya a long time, was a great ride. Take Care <3
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-04-15 15:59:00  
Sylph.Fifilaboo said:
Awww Cohan gl and if you come back we'll get that pimp hat ^^ ...if we survive the pulls >.>! Known ya a long time, was a great ride. Take Care <3
thanks fifi, tell everyone i say hi and that they will be missed ^^
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-04-15 16:11:47  
Back already?
[+]
 Sylph.Sindri
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-15 16:13:05  
Bye
 Sylph.Kyogi
user: Kyogi
By Sylph.Kyogi 2010-04-29 02:37:42  
<See you again!> Hardly knew ye.
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-04-30 17:57:13  
THE LIES!!! Cohan /checked me just yesterday in Whitegate. How the hell is that quiting?!
 Sylph.Cohan
By Sylph.Cohan 2010-04-30 22:06:02  
Sylph.Oddin said:
THE LIES!!! Cohan /checked me just yesterday in Whitegate. How the hell is that quiting?!
how could i have checked you if i deleted him?
 Sylph.Oddin
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-05-05 07:56:00  
Someone apparently has a new Cohan then. You (they) ran by me and /checked me like a week after this thread was made.
 Sylph.Kyogi
user: Kyogi
By Sylph.Kyogi 2010-05-06 05:22:01  
Sylph.Oddin said:
Someone apparently has a new Cohan then. You (they) ran by me and /checked me like a week after this thread was made.
DUN DUN DUN!~~~

The plot thickens. >_>
 Hades.Tripster
サーバ: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2010-05-19 13:44:25