Signs Of Too Much FFXI(ing?)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
Signs of too much FFXI(ing?)
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41
By Lariae 2013-04-06 21:58:53  
I think i catch myself alot getting ready to say auto-translator things in real life.. I cant recall where I've actually done it but i've come close.
[+]
By Zyla 2013-04-06 22:18:01  
when you sit in the maze of shakhrami for hours and hours, surrounded by ppl trying to claim argus, it finally pops. you then by some miracle get the claim AND pcc drops! you nearly cry tears of ecstatic joy, but... then you hear this incessant ringing in your ears?

you jump up suddenly only to try to open your item menu and it won't come up, you check your neckpiece for the pcc and it isn't there! why do you ask? cause you finally come to the realization that you were only dreaming. and then the depression hits.....
By Landonfenrir 2013-04-06 22:24:47  
when you're on facebook or your phone and you do /t when you're typing someone in a message. or try to autotranslate words in the same message lol
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
By Gilgamesh.Tenshibaby 2013-04-06 22:27:27  
When you are driving behind someone and you want to lock on + auto-run because you are bored or want to do something else for a minute.
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-04-06 23:13:17  
Lariae said: »
I think i catch myself alot getting ready to say auto-translator things in real life.. I cant recall where I've actually done it but i've come close.

I've done that working at Walmart...

{Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.} I've said a few times.

Luckily not {Please use the auto-translate function.}

I think I would have exploded. XD
By Twiglet 2013-04-06 23:52:53  
I dream about the game alot; once I dreamed I got meteor as a drop (and promptly woke the boyfriend to tell him), another time I dreamed that crafting signed cursed items meant they would be signed when uncursed. I was gutted when I woke >.<
 Valefor.Fmaxgluttony
By Valefor.Fmaxgluttony 2013-04-12 23:37:38  
I randomly thought of a buffalo.

My expectation:

What actually popped into my head:
[+]
 Odin.Kennx
サーバ: Odin
user: kennx4u
By Odin.Kennx 2013-04-12 23:44:21  
Cant fall asleep because all you hear is Jeuno music playing.... oh ya.. I logged off.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2013-04-25 18:27:10  
When you can't be bothered to log out of ffxi in order to update ffxi.
[+]
 Valefor.Clairefox
user: Clairefox
By Valefor.Clairefox 2013-04-25 18:52:21  
Twiglet said: »
I dream about the game alot; once I dreamed I got meteor as a drop (and promptly woke the boyfriend to tell him), another time I dreamed that crafting signed cursed items meant they would be signed when uncursed. I was gutted when I woke >.<

Someone tried to wake me up from one of those ffxi dreams and I muttered, "Wait, wait.. I'm zoning" x_x;
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-04-25 18:56:40  
Valefor.Clairefox said: »
Twiglet said: »
Someone tried to wake me up from one of those ffxi dreams and I muttered, "Wait, wait.. I'm zoning" x_x;

that is hilarious lol
 Lakshmi.Neboh
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2013-04-26 12:50:28  
So I had a meeting with my boss this morning and right before I left his office I say "Zone..." and he goes, "Say again?". I said "Oh, nothing". LOL
[+]
 Phoenix.Dinah
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dinah 2013-05-07 12:54:40  
In my work IM I often type /l or /p before sending a message. I also hit ESC in an attempt to clear what I just typed, but I just end up closing the IM window altogether.
[+]
By Twiglet 2013-05-07 14:03:41  
A few nights ago Thorbean kept shouting "You should have joined that shout party!" at me in his sleep...
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2013-05-07 14:23:05  
I see archaic gears in my sleep sometimes (5+ months straight of salvage is a helluva bad drug)
[+]
By laydygaga 2013-05-07 14:51:49  
Lol I do ctrl+p this in facebook chat.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yukimu
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Yukimu
By Bahamut.Yukimu 2013-05-07 15:11:00  
Well not sign, but nice story I suppose.

At the store, talking to a friend on the phone during my college days "Hey let's party tonight, I was thinking about the jungle (Yhoator Jungle). Just don't get too drunk, last time you made me look bad. (his game play)

Two random hot girls "Ohhh? You are having a jungle themed party? That is soo cool. Can we show up? We just have our bikinies, is that ok?

Me "humm.. errr... Sorry but place is kinda small, had to give advance notice"

I thus picked up a six pack to comfort myself as I play FF that night...So many things I could have done.. grab their number, make a quick real party, crash someone else party...
[+]
 Cerberus.Balloon
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Balloon 2013-05-07 15:13:09  
Bahamut.Yukimu said: »
Well not sign, but nice story I suppose.

At the store, talking to a friend on the phone during my college days "Hey let's party tonight, I was thinking about the jungle (Yhoator Jungle). Just don't get too drunk, last time you made me look bad. (his game play)

Two random hot girls "Ohhh? You are having a jungle themed party? That is soo cool. Can we show up? We just have our bikinies, is that ok?

Me "humm.. errr... Sorry but place is kinda small, had to give advance notice"

I thus picked up a six pack to comfort myself as I play FF that night...So many things I could have done.. grab their number, make a quick real party, crash someone else party...

Bikinis are not adequate jungle wear anyway, they would have so many poison ivy burns.
[+]
 Bahamut.Yukimu
user: Yukimu
By Bahamut.Yukimu 2013-05-07 15:17:18  
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Bikinis are not adequate jungle wear anyway, they would have so many poison ivy burns.
I'll make sure to avoid any of your party. Too hardcore for me. Just don't add a white shark to your beach party, too tragic there.
 Bahamut.Bekisa
By Bahamut.Bekisa 2013-05-07 15:25:46  
This happened twice to me recently ... I had a dream I accidentally turned in 30,000 alex to the wrong NPC and it gave me a mithran fishing rod in return like trading the wrong currency to the goblin npc. I woke up later and was still pissed about it before it dawned on me it was a dream ...

I use various Linux/unix distro's at work all day long and if you know a little about it you know they have lots of TAB auto complete features in terminal (command prompt). The other day I was trying to TAB out /translate "<insert random command here>" and took me a few tries to figure out what it wasn't working -.- ...
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-05-07 15:40:52  
its probably been over a year, maybe even seriously longer, i don't remember, since i had my dream about being in this underground cavern like area, leading the san d'orian forces against the orchish mesmerizers division... and i still think about it lol
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2013-05-07 15:42:16  
Lariae said: »

I do that constantly. But i don't catch myself, i just do it lol. Its gotten to the point where if i say something different, ppl actually notice and question it lol
By Twiglet 2013-05-08 10:25:47  
When you assign RL things NQ or HQ qualities. E.g. Monster Munch are the HQ version of Space Invaders.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2013-05-08 11:34:20  
pressing r in other games for autorun is some tihng i keep doing >.<
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [332 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Jirachi
サーバ: Shiva
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2014-04-05 21:24:24  
Awesome we have a thread for this, here I was just making linkshell messages about it was as far as i could go!

It was too loud in the lunch room at school so i told my friends invite me to party so we can hear eachother better.
[+]
 Siren.Leocon
サーバ: Siren
user: Leocon
By Siren.Leocon 2014-04-05 22:19:32  
Back in '04 after a winter break of binge playing I was asking a question in econ class and said "gil" instead of "money"... Definitely felt myself blush on that one.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [149 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-09-01 13:54:40  
i haven't been able to play since oct last year when my dad died. But last night (sept the next year) i had a dream of me me and two other ppl in a Castle Oz like place fighting yags. Three were slept while two were active. One guy dissapeared and i don't know what happened to the other guy. But i found my self running to a distance where i thought i could get off a blizzard 2 before getting hit. Then i see a guy running for the zone line. So i decided to follow suit. As i got near the line, a large group of ppl zoned in. Lead by a tarutaru pld. As i went to /kneel before him (which i always do when i see a taru pld in game) i noticed the tarutaru next to him was named Kneel. Which i found quite ironic in the dream. Then as i was zoning, i saw him change equip and realized he was a pld too!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-09-01 15:43:52  
k
 Carbuncle.Bukadan
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: bukasmith
By Carbuncle.Bukadan 2014-09-01 15:46:41  
i was in castle oz when nynja, a player on my server crashed my comp by training all the yags to the zone line, when i was about to zone out, one used warcry, lol.
 Lakshmi.Raerie
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Rae
By Lakshmi.Raerie 2014-09-01 16:36:03  
Whenever I am in a party in-game and talking to someone on Facebook messenger, I habitually put /p before each message. >_<
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41