New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Trial of the Magians LS - Cerberus
Trial of the Magians LS - Cerberus
 Hades.Liquidblue
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
By Hades.Liquidblue 2010-03-29 11:22:48  
For anyone looking to team up to do the Trial of the Magians quest, there's a new linkshell on Cerberus dedicated to getting people together for magian questing.

I've already met lots of people while doing my own quest and I thought - why not have an easy way to find more people doing my same quest to speed things up? In the spirit of the first set of trials for many of the weapons, the LS is called WaitingForRain.

If you're interested in teaming up, send a tell in game or message here. Happy questing!
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-03-29 11:44:32  
Sounds like a good idea, met lots of people so far who refuse to "team-up" and kill same trial mobs though so goodluck
 Cerberus.Liquidblue
By Cerberus.Liquidblue 2010-03-29 12:20:42  
I've already experienced that too and to that guy in Pashow Marshlands last night who wouldn't join in, I say 'Huh?!'

I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to join an established group that's already working on the same goal that you are. Yeah, it's random guys that you don't know yet. So? You still get credit for the kills, you share mobs and everybody gets the same reward. And while you're standing there waiting for rain, you can meet some new people.

If you each kill one mob separately, that's one point each. If you team up and kill the same two mobs together, that's two points each. Everybody wins. Grab a linkshell and start a party! See you out there.
 Cerberus.Dannor
user: adamdanor
By Cerberus.Dannor 2010-03-29 13:59:53  
Looks like great minds think alike, I have ~ 20 people on a VNM/Trial of the magians LS.

The shell works very simply in the sense there are no points and no scheduled events. Anyone interested in a project needs simply start a run and ask for help. The goal is to work together to complete Trial and the tiers of vnm that you need for the VNM path weapons.

Feel free to send myself a /tell in game or you can check out the new web community: http://ohnoes.prophpbb.com/