Xarcabard (S)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Xarcabard (S)
Xarcabard (S)
 Cerberus.Liandaru
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-03-25 11:38:58  
Has anyone else noticed that since the update, the Xarcabard (S) camp is messed up because of the Greater Amphiphere landing RIGHT ON THE GD OP as soon as people warp out there? <.< just sayin.
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 11:40:07  
Cerberus.Liandaru said:
Has anyone else noticed that since the update, the Xarcabard (S) camp is messed up because of the Greater Amphiphere landing RIGHT ON THE GD OP as soon as people warp out there? <.< just sayin.

It's been like that. Seriously.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-03-25 11:42:08  
I never had a problem with the dragon before the update. As a matter of fact, we'd TRY to get it to land and agro, and couldn't. Now if you so much as breathe funny, it wants to eat your face.
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-25 11:42:30  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Cerberus.Liandaru said:

It's been like that. Seriously.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 11:43:41  
Cerberus.Liandaru said:
I never had a problem with the dragon before the update. As a matter of fact, we'd TRY to get it to land and agro, and couldn't. Now if you so much as breathe funny, it wants to eat your face.

No, you've just been lucky. Those things are the reason I have never done a Campaign battle in Xarcabard (S).
 Fenrir.Vacian
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Vacian
By Fenrir.Vacian 2010-03-25 11:47:04  
I have ran through there on my THF a couple of times now just trying to get the new areas unlocked and that big *** always drops down on top of me when I'm almost to the castle. It's getting pretty annoying

[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-03-25 11:48:34  
A few updates ago, they altered the aggro range for the greater Amphiphere, so that way people don't catch hate as soon as they warp. Apparently, you have the wrong facts kojo. They may have to do another emergency maintenance because of it.
[+]
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-25 11:50:59  
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:
A few updates ago, they altered the aggro range for the greater Amphiphere, so that way people don't catch hate as soon as they warp. Apparently, you have the wrong facts kojo. They may have to do another emergency maintenance because of it.

I don't have the wrong facts. You understand things wrong. Allow me to make it clear.

"Moments after entering the zone, they will drop and aggro you." It isn't a bug, this was by design, it's just annoying.

EDIT: Put simply, "as soon as" was an exaggeration.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-03-25 12:08:05  
Maybe I've just been extremely lucky. I just honestly never noticed it before the update. The thing...it likes to eat Taru. And other blms for that matter.
 Ragnarok.Apolonia
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Geloudia
By Ragnarok.Apolonia 2010-04-10 09:07:05  
just go down south a bit on the Wall side. a good Camp there. not far from the OP
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-10 09:40:11  
No he hasn't just been lucky. They made some changes in the recent update. I camped at this spot for a month without seeing the dragon drop once. First time I camped since the update they dragon dropped at least 6 times. It aggro's orange health.
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2010-04-10 09:42:42  
Phoenix.Kojo said:
Fenrir.Ktjrn said:

I don't have the wrong facts. You understand things wrong. Allow me to make it clear.

"Moments after entering the zone, they will drop and aggro you." It isn't a bug, this was by design, it's just annoying.

EDIT: Put simply, "as soon as" was an exaggeration.

Nah, it wasn't an exaggeration. It used to do this, then they apparently changed it in the update so you didn't get your *** handed to as soon as you zoned in. But, I'm guessing they made the nm too tolerant in that update, because ever since this latest update he wont just jump on you as you zone, but he will blood aggro you.
 Cerberus.Lilla
user: Lilla
By Cerberus.Lilla 2010-04-10 10:52:26  
I think what happens it now aggros low HP, in a few manaburns, left us alone as long as we never hit yellow, once someone did SPLAT!