Get Out Of Whitegate!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Get out of Whitegate!
Get out of Whitegate!
 Pandemonium.Cipher
サーバ: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user: Cipher
By Pandemonium.Cipher 2010-03-23 16:27:37  
at 10est this morning when i logged in. It was 4,500+ this morning. Pandy wasnt a small server by no means 1500+ daily is decent size, but what really pi$$ed me off was having to change my name. I know others had to as well but being with a name for 3+ years and having to change sucks. but W/E. I hope it wont be like this for long because its really annoying. Dcing in the middle of whitegate because of god knows how many people in that area. I gtfo asap and set up shop in Ru'lude just like home but dang...
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2010-03-24 00:25:05  
Lakshmi.Ravont said:
Logged in on Lakshmi this morning to find population is up to 6k there about WG was like spam fest for dyna shell ans crap i had to get out before i could even say morning to the LS. Pop down to 2k by early afternoon now. Went to start Magi quest took about 3 min before the quest would start up, get to Inner Horutoto Ruins an there 17 ppl in area for nm thankfully we were all able to get into one party.

ITs better to wait while the populous dies down and so with the hype.

Ill see what other ppl are doing...nad Ill go do something else.. till it dies down then i'll go do the magi quest.
 Bahamut.Paulus
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Paulus
By Bahamut.Paulus 2010-03-24 00:46:18  
6k Jesus.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2010-03-24 01:42:17  
Lmao, I can't wait to see how it all pans out. :) so glad I'm staying on the same server. lol
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-03-24 01:48:30  
i love Gilgamesh even more now <3
 Titan.Marzbarz
サーバ: Titan
user: MarzBarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-03-24 02:27:02  
Glad I'm on Titan now. >.>
 Pandemonium.Theringer
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Theringer
By Pandemonium.Theringer 2010-03-24 09:40:11  
Sturggling to login again! Not in WG this time. Maybe SE should increase bandwidth or something. WG - Lagged, Al Zahbi - Lagged, Campaign - L.A.G.G.E.D Was like 60 people in North Gusty >.<

Enjoyed the merge though, Already met a few really nice people on Asura & glad I had that chance. Also met a fair few douche bags too :P
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-03-24 09:59:01  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Dey took r jerbs!!