Tiger Woods Text Messages Revealed.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Tiger woods text messages revealed.
Tiger woods text messages revealed.
First Page 2
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 15:46:02  
http://deadspin.com/5496451/joslyn-james-does-not-disappoint-with-her-tiger-sext-messages

Tiger:Sent: 03:36 PM 08/29/2009:
After i *** you better start sucking my *** to get it hard

Tiger:Sent: 03:43 PM 08/29/2009:
Ok. I would like to have a threesome with you and another girl you trust

Tiger:Sent: 03:48 PM 08/29/2009:
Does that excite you at all or no

Tiger:Sent: 03:52 PM 08/29/2009:
God girl. You better want to take care of me

Tiger:Sent: 04"02 PM 08/29/2009:
I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap you

Tiger:Sent: 04:06 PM 08/29/2009:
Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little ***. Put my *** in your *** and then shove it down your throat

Tiger:Sent: 04:07 PM 08/29/2009:
You are my *** ***

Tiger:Sent: 04:08 PM 08/29/2009:
Hold you down while i choke you and *** that *** that i own

Tiger:Sent: 04:10 PM 08/29/2009:
Then im going to tell you to shut the *** up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

[+]
 Hades.Rictor
サーバ: Hades
user: Spoon
By Hades.Rictor 2010-03-18 15:51:42  
wait...these are my text messages! how did you get these?!
 Sylph.Shaman
By Sylph.Shaman 2010-03-18 15:52:37  
who cares
 Odin.Zicdeh
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2010-03-18 15:52:41  
Oh my god, a celebrity athlete's infidelity was discovered, the whole *** world is going to explode by this unprecedented event.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 15:54:34  
Odin.Zicdeh said:
Oh my god, a celebrity athlete's infidelity was discovered, the whole *** world is going to explode by this unprecedented event.

Lol, what the *** are you talking about? Golfers aren't athletes, they're skilled technicians at best.
[+]
 Ifrit.Duanyu
サーバ: Ifrit
user: Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-18 15:56:54  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Lol, what the *** are you talking about? Golfers aren't athletes, they're skilled technicians at best.

pretty sure, at least with tiger, he could kick your *** in any physical fitness test, along with myself for that matter. So next time before you post lets use that brain that was given to you, okay?
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 16:00:43  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

pretty sure, at least with tiger, he could kick your *** in any physical fitness test, along with myself for that matter. So next time before you post lets use that brain that was given to you, okay?

Talk about yourself, please. Just because Woods is in a physical good shape doesn't mean he represents the whole sport. Golfing requires utmost concentration and mental resilliance.

Tiger woods is a tremendously good golfer but he's nowhere near any elite sporter.
[+]
 Siren.Clinpachi
サーバ: Siren
user: Clinpachi
By Siren.Clinpachi 2010-03-18 16:02:21  
lol looks like the kind of crap i used to say and do in high school.

hopefully his rehab actually works... sex addiction is a horrible habit to kick lol.
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-18 16:05:51  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

Talk about yourself, please. Just because Woods is in a physical good shape doesn't mean he represents the whole sport. Golfing requires utmost concentration and mental resilliance.

Tiger woods is a tremendously good golfer but he's nowhere near any elite sporter.

guess that counts for keepers in football, because they just stand there and use metal intellect to figure out where the ball will be kicked, or offensive and defensive linemen who crouch and push a few people out of the way. Yes i could be wrong about you, but im 99% sure im spot on.
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-18 16:09:12  
Pretty lulzy.
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-18 16:10:50  
hehe yea
 Sylph.Sindri
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-03-18 16:14:16  
I missed the part where Tiger Woods was anything but a golfer.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-03-18 16:14:54  
I just want to say I've walked 18 holes of golf a few weekends a year and its pretty draining physically. Now to go and do that 3 times in one weekend, to do it consistently, and to do it well makes them all athletes. What beel said basically you could say lacrosse and hockey players are the same.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 16:19:52  
Ramuh.Urial said:
I just want to say I've walked 18 holes of golf a few weekends a year and its pretty draining physically. Now to go and do that 3 times in one weekend, to do it consistently, and to do it well makes them all athletes. What beel said basically you could say lacrosse and hockey players are the same.

Are you for real?

Let me try to speak in simple lango.

Athletes by definition can be golfers, golfers are generally not athletes. Some golfers might be athletic but the sport itself doesn't require strict athletisicm.

Believe me when I say I'm not trying to undermine the sport. I couldn't do what they do in threehundrerd years, but that's because I lack the precision and concentration as well as the mental balance.

Strength is overrated because you mainly require precisions, and agility is simply non-existant.

I can't believe you just compared hockey to golfing? Are you trying to troll?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Bowlet
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: bowletinc
By Lakshmi.Bowlet 2010-03-18 16:23:25  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

you are absolutely 100% misinformed. Id love to see you play 72 holes, in 4 days(no pun intended), then try to type what you just said.
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-03-18 16:24:25  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Are you for real?

Athletes by definition can be golfers, golfers are generally not athletes. Some golfers might be athletic but the sport itself doesn't require strict athletisicm.

Believe me when I say I'm not trying to undermine the sport. I couldn't do what they do in threehundrerd years, but that's because I lack the precision and concentration as well as the mental balance.

Strength is overrated because you mainly require precisions, and agility is simply non-existant.

No i'm realistically trying to defend golf. The modern golfer is more an athlete than the older generation. Golfers are constantly getting better toned and stronger. That's why they tee off for an extra hmmm 50 yds behind the average golfer and they still get about 30 yards past our balls. The modern day PRO golfer is an athlete.
[+]
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-18 16:24:44  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Urial said:

Are you for real?

its hard to argue with people who are ignorant.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 16:28:25  
Ifrit.Duanyu said:

I love how you contribute to the discussion.

I'll repeat myself once again, I'm not undermining golf, I love sports. I love almost every sport out there, but just because Woods hangs out his polo now and than and shows his abs for the world to see doesn't mean he should be ranked among the top athletes of our time. That would do a major disservice to all the major athletes.
 Ragnarok.Inga
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Inga
By Ragnarok.Inga 2010-03-18 16:28:54  
ahh.. the texts were amazing lol
 Lakshmi.Bowlet
user: bowletinc
By Lakshmi.Bowlet 2010-03-18 16:29:02  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:

I'll repeat myself once again, I'm not undermining golf, I love sports. I love almost every sport out there, but just because Woods hangs out his polo now and than and shows his abs for the world to see doesn't mean he should be ranked among the top athletes of our time. That would do a major disservice to all the major athletes.

your ignorance isn't even worth arguing over lol
 Ifrit.Duanyu
By Ifrit.Duanyu 2010-03-18 16:31:05  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:

and i loved how you changed the subject from tiger's sexual mischief to golfers not being athletes. I'll repeat myself again, please use your brain before posting.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-03-18 16:31:35  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:

And I bet if you talk to any major athlete who has ever met tiger woods they would rank him up there amongst themselves. The dude works out so much and practices constantly. He completely started a revolution in golf that required people to work out and be in better shape. He is the reason all pro golfers today pretty much are power golfers. He is the reason that most fairways were extended to counter his ability to hit the ball further. Hitting it further comes from being an athlete. Tigers ability to do a 160yrd shot over a lake and land the ball on the green 2 feet from the pin make him a great golfer.
Edit: Auto-correct on this pc is pissing me off.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 16:33:35  
Lakshmi.Bowlet said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:

You know you're making yourself look like an idiot when you post things like this, right?

Endurance is not a factor either unless you consider strolling a tad over four miles in a couple of hours a strictly athletic task.

I think a lot of you have had too many office jobs.

Excuse me if I refuse to call golfers athletes when they don't require agility, they require little stamina and strength only during swings.

You want me to start calling darters athletes next?
By snowstar12 2010-03-18 16:34:08  
have you
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Odin.Zicdeh said:

have you ever even played golf? Its a sport and they are athletes.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-18 16:36:18  
snowstar12 said:

No, I have never ever played golf, nor do I intend to. Only sports I play regulary are football(soccer), basketball and waterpolo.
By snowstar12 2010-03-18 16:37:52  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Bowlet said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:
correction you look like the
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Lakshmi.Bowlet said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ifrit.Duanyu said:

You know you're making yourself look like an idiot when you post things like this, right?

correction you are the one that looks like an idiot.
 Lakshmi.Auroralith
By Lakshmi.Auroralith 2010-03-18 16:39:27  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
snowstar12 said:

No, I have never ever played golf, nor do I intend to. Only sports I play regulary are football(soccer), basketball and waterpolo.
then how in the hell can you say its not a sport when you have never even tried it?
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-18 16:40:43  
I hear cheerleading is a sport as well.
 Bahamut.Zorander
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-03-18 16:42:40  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Are you for real? Let me try to speak in simple lango. Athletes by definition can be golfers, golfers are generally not athletes. Some golfers might be athletic but the sport itself doesn't require strict athletisicm. Believe me when I say I'm not trying to undermine the sport. I couldn't do what they do in threehundrerd years, but that's because I lack the precision and concentration as well as the mental balance. Strength is overrated because you mainly require precisions, and agility is simply non-existant. I can't believe you just compared hockey to golfing? Are you trying to troll?
First Off: You're and idiot
Second Off: ^ this

Have you played golf? Do you know what it takes both PSYICALLY and mentally to play golf? Hell there are lot of golfers that are in WAY better shape than some of your Baseball players and even football and basketball. On the tour playing from the tips like they do a typical round is anywhere from 6 to 7ish miles(name another sport where you during an event walk 24~30 miles before its over). Hell you go walk that far thurs-sunday and tell me how you're feeling. Then you have to factor in that they swing that little club a few thousand times in a weekend, and have the mental clarity to make that 2' put to win.

IMO you can't really compare sports to each other since they are all so differet..but i've play almost all of them and nothing will kick the crap out of me more than back to back rounds of golf.
[+]
First Page 2