フォーラム » FFXI » General » People who freak out about being checked
People who freak out about being checked
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13
 Sylph.Sornstarguh
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Sornstarguh 2010-04-18 19:27:03  
rainlab said:
Nice, thank you for proving my point even further.

Can you really be this bothered by being checked? Honestly I've never run into such a person. Fascinating.

[+]
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Loltron
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:28:57  
Rainlab stfu about the "right" to do something and what not. I have the right to do whatever the *** I want; go cry elsewhere where people give a *** about that crybaby ***you are pulling. And seriously stop brown-nosing the ***out of Japanese players foreal.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:30:50  
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Rainlab stfu about the "right" to do something and what not. I have the right to do whatever the *** I want; go cry elsewhere where people give a *** about that crybaby ***you are pulling. And seriously stop brown-nosing the ***out of Japanese players foreal.

I have the right to be completely racist, doesn't mean I'll do it.

To repeatedly check someone is in bad taste.
 Titan.Stealthwolf
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Stealthwolf 2010-04-18 19:32:38  
lol there are filters for a reason you can look at them or make use of them either way it wont impact upon my game ^^
 Bismarck.Dracondria
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-18 19:33:09  
That I agree with but checking someone once or twice shouldn't be an issue.
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:33:09  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

I have the right to be completely racist, doesn't mean I'll do it.

To repeatedly check someone is in bad taste.
If you're talking about what I mentioned about Ext... He spam checks you like no other, and has even followed people through zones doing so. He also talks ***, that's why I spam checked him.

What I said above was referring to just /checking in general because someone thinks its absolutely blasphemous to examine people. Which is outright HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By rainlab 2010-04-18 19:35:46  
Bismarck.Dracondria said:
How about you be less of an ***?

I'm taking the brainless trash out of an otherwise productive-ish thread. If you don't have anything relevant or meaningful to say, don't. It's as simple as that.

You don't need a "legit" reason to check someone and if the person being checked doesn't like the insignificant message that pops up they can filter it. Having to please every single JP player is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE when a lot of them don't even make an effort to communicate with us and instead ignore us.

Only people who get offended by /check are some JPs and sensitive people these days and there are a lot worse things to worry about now than whether or not someone is thinking badly about your gear.

I see this is going nowhere since your ways are so deeply embedded into you. I don't think you should please them. I just think you should stop annoying them. There's a big difference. When it comes to proper etiquette, it's always best to err on the side of caution.

So here it is again: if it's unnecessary, just don't do it.

They didn't do anything to you, so stop annoying them.
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:37:10  
Honestly rainlab stop riding Japan's ***.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-18 19:38:45  
I didn't do anything to them yet they ignore me when I send tells, how's that for proper etiquette? Just go away you JP dickrider.
[+]
 Titan.Stealthwolf
サーバ: Titan
By Titan.Stealthwolf 2010-04-18 19:39:19  
Im gunna supply the popcorn who has the drinks lmao
 Fenrir.Anberlin
user: Kike
By Fenrir.Anberlin 2010-04-18 19:40:12  
Honestly, Square Enix should just remove the "Player examines you" emote. People make too big of a deal out of nothing. The only people who don't like it are embarrassed because they have shitty gear. If you are scared about your privacy get off the internet and crawl back into your cave.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:40:18  
And this is why I generally prefer JP parties lol.
 Bismarck.Ruizutatakau
By Bismarck.Ruizutatakau 2010-04-18 19:40:47  
^
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-18 19:42:04  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You mean the PTs where people just up and leave without saying anything or disband if one guy has to leave?
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:43:25  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

You mean the PTs where people just up and leave without saying anything or disband if one guy has to leave?
Let him ride the *** with rainlab Drac.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:44:11  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Because you know, NA players never do that.

I'd prefer to party with people that have common courtesy. A quality that has been lacking with most players for quite a while now.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:44:45  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Let him ride the *** with rainlab Drac.

Is that all you can say? Stop riding the NA ***.
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:45:24  
Idk about your server but the JP population here severely lacks common courtesy. Actually it's way worse than NA players.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:46:21  
Idk about your server but the JP population here severely lacks common courtesy. Actually it's way worse than NA players.

Different server card.
By rainlab 2010-04-18 19:46:27  

I'm Japanese and I'm not brown-nosing anyone, you ignorant imbecile. Mental degenerates like you only prove my point even further.

You have the right to do whatever you want? You're so typical.
You should follow that up with a "Yee Haw!"
[+]
 Fenrir.Anberlin
user: Kike
By Fenrir.Anberlin 2010-04-18 19:48:42  

Fenrir is full of "JP onry" ***. Seriously. They need to get off their high horse, because I've seen plenty of shitty Japanese players.
[+]
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:48:50  
rainlab said:

I'm Japanese and I'm not brown-nosing anyone, you ignorant imbecile. Mental degenerates like you only prove my point even further.

Oh so you're Japanese? Well no wonder you are crying about /check, just like most the others. Perfect example of how HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE it is.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2010-04-18 19:49:14  
rainlab said:

Yee haw ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:49:19  
rainlab said:

Lmao
By Fenrir.Gimmeurselables 2010-04-18 19:49:29  
Shiva.Flionheart said:

Different server card.
Honestly come here and see for yourself.
By rainlab 2010-04-18 19:50:04  

Draco, I'm sorry to break this to you but I can almost guarantee you that they only pretended to disband to get rid of you... So how many of them did you check how many times? lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-18 19:50:34  
I've see some japanese players asking nicely not to be checked, and all they normally get is "I PAY SUBSCRIPTION I DO WHAT I WANT"

Midgardsormr.Frobeus
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2010-04-18 19:51:35  
If you check someone and they blink, just do /c "name" and it won't matter if they blink again.

/thread.
[+]
 Sylph.Sornstarguh
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Sornstarguh 2010-04-18 19:51:57  
rainlab said:

It is an in game command...in a game made by JP. The keyword there is game.

Also,

"Yee Haw!!"
[+]
By rainlab 2010-04-18 19:52:07  
Flion, you forget the "Yee Haw!"
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13