Just Because Lady Gaga Writes Her Own Music Doesn't Means She Is Talented.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Just because Lady Gaga writes her own music doesn't means she is talented.
Just because Lady Gaga writes her own music doesn't means she is talented.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 16:50:43  
Sum 41 writes its own music lol
[+]
 Fenrir.Mahorosama
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Mahorosama 2010-03-16 16:57:15  
No, but shes got a very interesting style. (Reference: Bad Romance) If you judged the music industry just on song writing talent then, I don't think you understand the industry that well. I recommend you to stay away from that business ;)

I'm not a fan of GaGa, but she brings in money. So she must be doing something right. After all, shes just trying to pay the mortgage.

Also this is America, I believe in the freedom to choose what I'd want to do. And if that makes money, then great! But I suspect there is an underlying grudge you have against people like GaGa. For that I'm not going to bother. Good luck with the rest of your life!
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-16 16:58:50  
Hanson wrote their own music
/thread.
[+]
 Asura.Poupee
サーバ: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2010-03-16 16:58:55  
I LOVE LADY GAGA!
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 16:58:56  
Fenrir.Mahorosama said:
No, but shes got a very interesting style. (Reference: Bad Romance) If you judged the music industry just on song writing talent then, I don't think you understand the industry that well. I recommend you to stay away from that business ;)

I'm not a fan of GaGa, but she brings in money. So she must be doing something right. After all, shes just trying to pay the mortgage.

Also this is America, I believe in the freedom to choose what I'd want to do. And if that makes money, then great! But I suspect there is an underlying grudge you have against people like GaGa. For that I'm not going to bother. Good luck with the rest of your life!

This is America? ***, I'm pretty damn lost then.
[+]
 Siren.Murdock
サーバ: Siren
user: Murdock
By Siren.Murdock 2010-03-16 16:59:56  
blah blah blah, she sucks, we all know this by now. Give her a few years, she'll be gone. Someone with a wilder style and music even more shitty than hers will come along and everyone will be "gaga" over them, and her forgotten.

lol trends.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 17:00:56  
And I don't really have a grudge against lady gaga. I'm sure she wouldn't give a rats *** about my grudge in the first place.

I'm just annoyed that people are talking about her videos having underlying important messages when it's in fact a pile of crap.
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-16 17:01:27  
Siren.Murdock said:
blah blah blah, she sucks, we all know this by now. Give her a few years, she'll be gone. Someone with a wilder style and music even more shitty than hers will come along and everyone will be "gaga" over them, and her forgotten.

lol trends.
Even if this were the case, why would she give a ***? she made more money on her first album than 99% of the ppl on this forum will in their entire lifetime. For some of us, she's even made more on a single song than we will in our life. At this point she doesn't have to work another day in her life and can live more than comfortably.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mahorosama
By Fenrir.Mahorosama 2010-03-16 17:03:17  
"Even if this were the case, why would she give a ***? she made more money on her first album than 99% of the ppl on this forum will in their entire lifetime. For some of us, she's even made more on a single song than we will in our life. At this point she doesn't have to work another day in her life and can live more than comfortably."

Exactly! +1 for you sir!
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 17:04:22  
Something like this.

http://923now.radio.com/2010/03/15/chris-brown-begs-fans-for-help/

The guy has millions upon millions and he still begs for more.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-16 17:05:15  
Everyone has different tastes in music. If an artist is complete trash, he/she would not be famous. There's enough people that like her to keep her going, so obviously she isn't bad. Maybe to you, but not to others. There are artists that you like that others will believe are complete garbage, and you'd sound just like Lady Gaga fans defending them.

Simply ignore her music. It's not that difficult.
[+]
 Fairy.Deist
user: Deist
By Fairy.Deist 2010-03-16 17:07:13  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Fenrir.Mahorosama said:

Hahahaha
[+]
 Fairy.Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-03-16 17:07:21  
Quote:
If an artist is complete trash, he/she would not be famous.
William Hung disagrees with you.
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2010-03-16 17:08:49  
I was listening to my sirius radio one day a while back and they had a fill-in DJ who said something like

"congratulations, you guys just gave a grammy to a person who's lyrics consists of

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-Roma-ma-ah!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

which roughly translates to "you're all dumb@ssses""

or it was something very similar and I lol'd

I listen to rock music and it doesnt even get recognized..so like...whatever..fricken pop music

[+]
 Fenrir.Ktjrn
user: Ktjrn
By Fenrir.Ktjrn 2010-03-16 17:09:54  
seems like people are jealous, and just want to *** about something or someone that's successful. That's all you see on news and shows these days.

If you don't like her then don't worry about how she appears and appeals to her fan base. There is an off button or a remote control. Use that ***
[+]
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-03-16 17:10:36  
Makes me wonder how all these pseudo-celebs become famous in the first place. Their talents are atrocious at best.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 17:12:23  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Everyone has different tastes in music. If an artist is complete trash, he/she would not be famous.

Gucci mane says hi.

In the end though, music is 100% a subjective. But the guy that responded first to my thread missed my whole point. I never even discussed the music industry, and I never even discussed her music. I discussed her talent and get a wall of text thrown in my face. GTFO.
[+]
 Seraph.Doebie
サーバ: Seraph
user: Doebie
By Seraph.Doebie 2010-03-16 17:13:19  
Or she'll waste all that money on useless crap and keep putting out (crap?) albums until she's 60 lol

I'm looking at you Madonna.

[+]
 Fairy.Tedwardian
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-03-16 17:13:57  
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Simply ignore her music. It's not that difficult.
there it is.
i can't knock somebody for their hustle.
ladies dance to it and that is all that really matters in pop culture.
do i listen to it? nope.
the days of talent selling records are long gone.
i'm not trying to treehug and say people shouldn't hate on ***but when it comes to pop...
it always has been and always will be.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2010-03-16 17:14:31  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
Quote:
If an artist is complete trash, he/she would not be famous.
William Hung disagrees with you.

He wasn't trash in terms of entertaining people, thus why he was popular.
 Ramuh.Yimoa
user: Yimoa
By Ramuh.Yimoa 2010-03-16 17:15:06  
....alot of people wrote their own music but apaparently someone like lady gaga has to have effect on people but i can promise you a shitton of people have never heard of silverstein....badass cover,you can have this:
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-16 17:15:11  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
/thread.

Probably one of the greatest /thread moments I've ever seen.

And regardless of my taste in music, I respect the Lady's costume/clothing designer.
 Kujata.Argettio
サーバ: Kujata
user: Argettio
By Kujata.Argettio 2010-03-16 17:15:39  
99% of 'pop' singers/groups don't write their own songs.

They just 'sing' (I use that term lossy) and dance.
[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 17:16:03  
I've watched a video of her playing piano when she was younger and singing, that had a bit of talent. It's just a shame(for us obviously, not her) that she decided to make crappy mainstream garbage for the $$$ instead of building on her experiences with the violin, piano and a couple of other instruments she has supposedly learned to play.
[+]
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
サーバ: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2010-03-16 17:17:00  

[+]
 Sylph.Beelshamen
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2010-03-16 17:17:04  
Ramuh.Tousou said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
/thread.

Probably one of the greatest /thread moments I've ever seen.

Except veg did it wrong. You don't /thread your own post, someone else has to catch on and /thread it for you. It's the only way to be legit/ :D
[+]
 Ramuh.Yimoa
user: Yimoa
By Ramuh.Yimoa 2010-03-16 17:20:21  

welcome to reality.lady gaga aint got ***on any music style.
[+]
 Ramuh.Tousou
user: Toufu
By Ramuh.Tousou 2010-03-16 17:20:34  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Except veg did it wrong. You don't /thread your own post, someone else has to catch on and /thread it for you. It's the only way to be legit/ :D

Then next time I'll just "I lol'd" it!
 Ragnarok.Psyence
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2010-03-16 17:21:11  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

Didn't you know? The internets are inside America... Like duh
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7