users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Scholar » Caract Choker Usefulness
Caract Choker Usefulness
 Bismarck.Mitchel
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-03-08 10:16:10  
Caract Choker

Received one of these from a chest in Sky recently and there doesnt seem to be alot of information on it, i'm assuming due to its rarity?

What i wanted to know is whether it would be worthwhile for nuking with over say Wit Pendant if im correct in believing 2 Int = 1 MAB? Otherwise i can just ditch it to clear inventory.

Obviously Elemental Torque and Uggalepih Pendant would still have their relevant places.

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-05-26 10:55:01  
Up until Lem. Medallion was released I would say it had its uses but now with this, above 50% MP, I would use Medallion over this.

Before Lem. medallion, and even if you dont have it, it will probably due well on mobs that dont resist and you are above 50% MP.
 Bismarck.Mitchel
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-05-26 11:12:01  
Forgotten I had even made this post :/
Thanks for answering it though lol, quite a bit changed since then with Elemental torque dropping to 1/10th of its original price with the previous new avatar drops update.
I still have Choker somewhere but chances are ill dump it next time I clear out my inventory space.

Although everything is going to be up in the air again i would assume with the coming update.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-05-26 11:16:34  
Lucky ***. I've opened at least 100 brown chest in sky and no choker. Have got a few O ores though so that was nice
 Sylph.Akibakei
サーバ: Sylph
user: Akiba
By Sylph.Akibakei 2010-05-26 11:18:20  
i didnt realize how old it was when i bumped it lol. i was just on the Scholar forum looking at gear sets and just figured I would answer a question

the sch forum is REALLY Dusty.
 Bismarck.Mitchel
By Bismarck.Mitchel 2010-05-26 11:20:05  
Was duoing FOV up in Sky with a buddy and got one with a Marid Belt on maybe our 1st or 2nd Brown chest :3 Didn't have, or wasnt expecting to level a mage job at the time either. Gimp luck.