Any Linkshells That Kill Synergy Mobs??

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Gilgamesh » Any linkshells that kill Synergy mobs??
Any linkshells that kill Synergy mobs??
 Gilgamesh.Garith
サーバ: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Garith
By Gilgamesh.Garith 2010-03-05 00:15:22  
I'm currently a level 40 synergiest (soon 50) and saw that a lot of the good Synergy items (Ebur pigments,Aern Weapons) require 6 people+ to kill. So wondering if theres any LS's out there in Gilgamesh that tackle these NMs?
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-05 00:21:30  
I've seen the vampire killed with 3 rdms and a whm before takes forever need some dmg. Whm only really did status I think
 Gilgamesh.Garith
By Gilgamesh.Garith 2010-03-05 00:30:11  
Wish I had rdm then lol... I regret not taking a mage job first to 75 then drk. -_-

Attempted this fight today and wiped. (whm,drk, sam, sam, pld) If I can't take down this guy theres so way I can fight the NM Fomor in the past.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-05 00:41:37  
Yeah 1 of them wasn't even geared or good at rdm/nin tanking but still pulled it off reasonably well.

I'd expect any 2-3 jobs with decent hate gaining skills /nin could tank it spread out. Especially with a good slow/para II on it. So like pld/nin, nin/drk, rdm/nin would be the common ones. But I wouldn't doubt whm/nin or drk/nin could pull it off pretty well. Blu/nin probably could too but most it's spells are close range and you'd lose that ability to make it run

It doesn't really attack all that fast and if you don't spread out too much it will walk to you wasting time instead of draw in.

Some fights it seems to cast a bit some not that much.

Key to low manning this like low manning so many things is to limit the tp given. Ie don't take melee hits and don't melee it.

It's tp moves can be kinda icky plus it changes its elements so you gotta get a new barspell up and stuff
 Gilgamesh.Garith
By Gilgamesh.Garith 2010-03-05 00:55:38  
Thanks I'll try that setup next time chance I get. I'll just be on the sidelines stunning ^^. Really want Ebur Vest for my DNC and hopefully a Machisimo.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-03-05 01:03:43  
Yeah I ended up just sitting my *** there waiting for people to kill it to buy 2 pigment for my rng. So saw a few people take it on.

One guy wanted to give it away but his ls was like 200k. Which is pretty reasonable.

Another group wanted like 2mil for it. I was like gtfo of here
 Gilgamesh.Garith
By Gilgamesh.Garith 2010-03-05 01:13:17  
Shoot I would pay 200k for just the pigment but 2M? No thanks, huge ripoff. Lucky you though, Oupire just wanders around on my server. Rarely killed which lead me to posting this topic XD