FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 289 290 291 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Asura.Citag
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-01 16:41:46  
MMm sour patch kids :D
 Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xyclo
By Quetzalcoatl.Xyclo 2010-04-01 16:42:55  
I"m hungry.... don't tempt me with Candies ><
 Bismarck.Denna
サーバ: Bismarck
user: RyGuy81
By Bismarck.Denna 2010-04-01 16:44:43  
time for classhole. booooooooo
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-01 16:55:11  
I'm cold, shay, will you cuddle me for warmth? Its -4 C out here which is like -100000000 farenheit. /shiver! Also, hope everyone Has a good weekend, I can't decide if ima be giddy or emo for it yet...
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-01 16:59:49  
Sylph.Sindri said:
I'm cold, shay, will you cuddle me for warmth? Its -4 C out here which is like -100000000 farenheit. /shiver! Also, hope everyone Has a good weekend, I can't decide if ima be giddy or emo for it yet...
Sure, after I go feed myself to Vrtra. Some asshat PLD in a Scorp Harness got my mob, before foggy weather even occurred and I didn't lag, somethings not right.
 Bismarck.Denna
By Bismarck.Denna 2010-04-01 17:00:24  
i vote for giddy. emo is so... 2003. :x
 Phoenix.Edmon
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Edmon
By Phoenix.Edmon 2010-04-01 17:01:40  
Nini fellas, have fun! See you all tomorrow =)
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-01 17:03:26  
Oh yeah, we know shatks has been having trouble with weather conditioned mobs so we decided to surprise her! Its now a noob spawn! Whenever a noob walks by it spawns claimed to them! Shh don't tell shayka, its a surprise! - SE
Also, feed yourself to jormy, vrtra is such a necropheliac.
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-01 17:04:25  
Haven't you heard? Retro is in!
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-01 17:23:21  
Sylph.Sindri said:
Oh yeah, we know shatks has been having trouble with weather conditioned mobs so we decided to surprise her! Its now a noob spawn! Whenever a noob walks by it spawns claimed to them! Shh don't tell shayka, its a surprise! - SE
; ;! I'll go feed myself to Jormy again, I've done it before lol -.- That seriously ruined my whole week and the PLD even LAUGHED at me, what a twatwaffle!
 Sylph.Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-04-01 17:25:12  
Asura.Shayka said:
Sylph.Sindri said:
; ;! I'll go feed myself to Jormy again, I've done it before lol -.- That seriously ruined my whole week and the PLD even LAUGHED at me, what a twatwaffle!

Just be like... Oh did he drop a mirror and you realised you were wearing Scorp? GG ***
 Phoenix.Sergee
user: Sergee
By Phoenix.Sergee 2010-04-01 18:08:39  
Bismarck.Denna said:
Phoenix.Sergee said:
Bismarck.Denna said:
unbelievably gorgeous outside. i got a mini tan just from being outside for 20 mins. can't wait to start going to the beach!
Ohohohoho~! Taking me with you right? :]! -oh, and I forgot to answer your question a few pages back.. If I enjoyed my school? Loved it, the staff was great, the other students from different trades were friendly. I made some great friends there, :]! [not bragging or anything, but I was rather popular lolol].. I swear.. people knew who I was before I even met them.. staff/students. o_o;;

As I was walking to class one day, a new female student for massage therapy, who I'm now good friends with, was like: "Hi Sergio!" Me: "o_o?.. do I know you?" Her: "Everyone knows who you are." :P! I was like.. WTF? lolol.. I was openly gay [not too feminine/masculine, I think I'm pretty balanced :D!], wore my pride necklace and stuffs, and I won most original for a Halloween contest. :]! It was a fun 11, almost 12 month experience~! Graduated with perfect attendance & a 3.8 GPA, lost my 4.0 in Anatomy, I slacked off a bit.. :x
nice. i definitely don't have perfect attendance. will be 12 months total. done in 2 weeks. I KEN HAZ MY WEEK NIGHTS BACK!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a little excited.

should leave with a 3.9

some staff is GREAT, some is assey, i have a nice little crew of friends from school, but overall the school sux hardcore. so many problems/issues/drama/instructor turnover rate... the list goes on. i wouldn't recommend this school to my WORST ENEMY. sometimes i felt the school was working AGAINST us. don't even get me started on how the student clinic was run. they seriously are all about the money and have no screening process whatsoever. if you have money for the application fee, they will approve you into the school. and trust me, some people at my school should NOT be going into this field. but i took it for all it was worth. and i'm excited.

Some of my classmates had issues with a new batch of massage students, [my class being the seniors], they were all very young, some fresh out of highschool & immature, >.>;; the youngest in my class was ugh.. 20 I think, "out of like 11 of us, small class ftw~"].. but the staff stepped in and had both classes sit down together to settle the problems. I had nothing to do with any of it lol.. so it was somewhat entertaining. :P I'm usually friends with people my age or older, my best friend from my class is a 33 year old mother of 2 kids lol, /hug I love you Michelle! :P

But other than that, things were peachy. :]!
 Phoenix.Ailoki
user: Xenophire
By Phoenix.Ailoki 2010-04-01 18:33:18  
I wake up to see mesmerizing dancing and a bunch of colors on my screen...

And wow, first time I've slept for 12 hours.

Happy 1st, hope you're all enjoying it.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-01 20:08:21  
Blah what a slooowww day
 Ramuh.Rustytiger
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Rustytiger 2010-04-01 20:18:11  
Hey guys and gals.

Good lord looks like I fell way behind. But I have been busy the last day and a half.

I did read up on your recent post, mostly pertaining to your coming out stories.

I do want to give you all advice on this; have patience. Not just you but mainly your family and friends whom your coming out to, especially your family. No matter the outcome the fact is your folks still love you and will realize the basic fact that you are their son/daughter and you love them as well. They may not see it now or even maybe for a very long time but with patience, understanding and some optimism they will come around. They have to if they love you very much everyone.

Also the majority of you are close to or are adults yourselves. Your at the point or close to making your own decisions in life. Never have any regrets in this matter. It is ok also if you don't feel the need to tell everybody. Not everyone needs to know if you don't wish it and in some cases in this day and age its ok to keep it quiet such as the workplace, if you wish it. It used to annoy the hell out of me when I was a part of a gay support group and some of the members were forcing me to tell every single person, weather its a family member or a total stranger. Do it at your own pace and when you feel its time. That is ok.

As for my coming out story well its a long one, kinda. I dated girls back in HS, mostly at the special school I went to before I was transferred to another school. It was mostly a couple (not at a time mind you!), nothing special. I never really gave much attention to my orientation at the time since I was too much of a geek to really care. But then at round 17-18ish I reached that "sexual age" as I call it when I developed the hots for one of the soccer guys who was in fact one of my classmates in another class AND we worked at the same job on weekends. One time he asked me to come to his apartment because he needed help with some electrical equipment, mainly his stereo system. I got there a tad bit early it seems because when he answered the door he was only wearing a towel. I'm like oookay?

Nothing happened mind you but it made me wonder about him since my "gaydar" was in its infancy and last time I
checked no straight man goes and answers the door with wearing only a towel around them, teenager or not. But I had these "feelings" for him for a while but kept it all to myself until I hit 21 and started dating guys, meeting all walks of life (gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bears, etc). I was a closet case when I first started. I only had myself to figure out my orientation and knowing when I could come out to my family and more importantly, be happy about myself; it takes time but if you endure and persevere you'll be fine. I too was scared out of my mind so rather than try to pull my hairs out trying to come up with the courage to tell them since many of my relatives have mixed feelings about homosexuality, I simply waited 'till they came to me or tactfully try to hint things out to them.

I told a few of my aunts, all of which were very cool with it and I was going to eventually tell my mother but she turned the whole thing into a conclusion of a scooby doo mystery. She knew the whole time, giving me the whole fact as to how she knew (if i had said if it weren't for those meddling kids i don't think that would've sounded right given the subject matter lmao). Around this time I told all of my friends and my relatives. My friends are very supportive of me and Foulei, as well as some of my relatives. Other relatives however are a little indifferent but they're not on good standing with the family as it is so meh :-P

One hell of a life story but its just a short to-the-point version of it. I'm now 35 so I figured its time I at least tell some folks who have just come out or are coming out, given my experiences. I hope I have been of some help to you all.

Bismarck.Denna
By Bismarck.Denna 2010-04-01 20:25:37  
Ramuh.Rustytiger said:
Hey guys and gals.

Good lord looks like I fell way behind. But I have been busy the last day and a half.

I did read up on your recent post, mostly pertaining to your coming out stories.

I do want to give you all advice on this; have patience. Not just you but mainly your family and friends whom your coming out to, especially your family. No matter the outcome the fact is your folks still love you and will realize the basic fact that you are their son/daughter and you love them as well. They may not see it now or even maybe for a very long time but with patience, understanding and some optimism they will come around. They have to if they love you very much everyone.

Also the majority of you are close to or are adults yourselves. Your at the point or close to making your own decisions in life. Never have any regrets in this matter. It is ok also if you don't feel the need to tell everybody. Not everyone needs to know if you don't wish it and in some cases in this day and age its ok to keep it quiet such as the workplace, if you wish it. It used to annoy the hell out of me when I was a part of a gay support group and some of the members were forcing me to tell every single person, weather its a family member or a total stranger. Do it at your own pace and when you feel its time. That is ok.

As for my coming out story well its a long one, kinda. I dated girls back in HS, mostly at the special school I went to before I was transferred to another school. It was mostly a couple (not at a time mind you!), nothing special. I never really gave much attention to my orientation at the time since I was too much of a geek to really care. But then at round 17-18ish I reached that "sexual age" as I call it when I developed the hots for one of the soccer guys who was in fact one of my classmates in another class AND we worked at the same job on weekends. One time he asked me to come to his apartment because he needed help with some electrical equipment, mainly his stereo system. I got there a tad bit early it seems because when he answered the door he was only wearing a towel. I'm like oookay?

Nothing happened mind you but it made me wonder about him since my "gaydar" was in its infancy and last time I
checked no straight man goes and answers the door with wearing only a towel around them, teenager or not. But I had these "feelings" for him for a while but kept it all to myself until I hit 21 and started dating guys, meeting all walks of life (gays, lesbians, transsexuals, bears, etc). I was a closet case when I first started. I only had myself to figure out my orientation and knowing when I could come out to my family and more importantly, be happy about myself; it takes time but if you endure and persevere you'll be fine. I too was scared out of my mind so rather than try to pull my hairs out trying to come up with the courage to tell them since many of my relatives have mixed feelings about homosexuality, I simply waited 'till they came to me or tactfully try to hint things out to them.

I told a few of my aunts, all of which were very cool with it and I was going to eventually tell my mother but she turned the whole thing into a conclusion of a scooby doo mystery. She knew the whole time, giving me the whole fact as to how she knew (if i had said if it weren't for those meddling kids i don't think that would've sounded right given the subject matter lmao). Around this time I told all of my friends and my relatives. My friends are very supportive of me and Foulei, as well as some of my relatives. Other relatives however are a little indifferent but they're not on good standing with the family as it is so meh :-P

One hell of a life story but its just a short to-the-point version of it. I'm now 35 so I figured its time I at least tell some folks who have just come out or are coming out, given my experiences. I hope I have been of some help to you all.

very sound advice there, tiger ;) patience is key.
 Ramuh.Foulei
user: foulei
By Ramuh.Foulei 2010-04-01 20:40:16  
@ RustyTiger

Awwww
By Sylph.Celestialhell 2010-04-01 22:08:55  
BOO guess who ;p
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-01 22:31:19  
Hey you!
By Evanthegai 2010-04-01 22:38:01  
^^ lol im purple now woot
By Evanthegai 2010-04-01 22:38:17  
wait ... wtf x.x lol
By Sylph.Celestialhell 2010-04-01 22:38:56  
lol ok i fail at life x.x that evanthegai is stealing my identity sumone please help
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-01 22:43:17  
Sylph.Celestialhell said:
lol ok i fail at life x.x that evanthegai is stealing my identity sumone please help

hacked!
By Sylph.Celestialhell 2010-04-01 22:46:56  
lol ;p
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-01 22:47:46  
What are you up to?
 Ramuh.Rustytiger
By Ramuh.Rustytiger 2010-04-01 22:49:12  
I hope the multicoloring still continues after april fools day.

My little contribution to the multicoloring of this thread as well as the end of a wonderful comic book miniseries which was awesome as hell :-P

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/SxWMA-aINyI/AAAAAAAAQyg/dMzELgPQ3Z8/s1600/Blackest%20Night%205-6.jpg
By Sylph.Celestialhell 2010-04-01 22:53:20  
Asura.Citag said:
What are you up to?

um laying here on skype bored x.x have to be at work tomorrow so blah
By Sylph.Celestialhell 2010-04-01 23:07:33  
yay im watching Daria ... amazing i must say
By TheFinalPhoenix 2010-04-01 23:12:04  
Hey everyone! I'm new around here. This forum caught my interest ^^ Nice to meet you all.
 Asura.Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-01 23:27:19  
Sylph.Celestialhell said:
yay im watching Daria ... amazing i must say

I miss Daria!

Wish I woulda known earlier you were on skype, i would have joined you!
First Page 2 3 ... 289 290 291 ... 1505 1506 1507