FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1475 1476 1477 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-04-11 15:24:10  
Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
Just now seeing this. I missed it but a few of my frat brothers were there. They seemed to have a good ol' time.

Yeah my friends who I go with from Dallas cancelled so I just went to White Party instead. I'll probably try and hit up Southern Decadence this year- have only been there once.

Leviathan.Ceceilis said: »
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
I thought Berlin had a pretty good gay scene/population??? Or am I confusing it for another German city?
Yes and no. People in the scene are incredibly shallow and overly tacky, so I tend to stay away from it.
Shallow and tacky!? I think you find those in every big gay city. If it's any consolation my city is full of them!

"I have a 6pack, botox, gucci sunglasses, and do makeup for Beyonce's sister's mail-man....I'M TOO GOOD FOR YOU ALL"
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-11 15:31:38  
Asura.Kravenx said: »
I stopped playing , deactivated and uninstalled everything. Then i moved and lost my data and i have a srly bad memory... :I Then i was like.. pff, a very good way to get away from this game but well :I i love ff even its not the same as in past..and here I am Dx and that was before you had to manage everything over the SE account page..so i have not data there :I
Ahh well that sucks : (

Sometime soonish I need to farm some merits probably just soloing dominion op doll pages. If you happen to be around when I go I wouldn't be opposed if you want to tag along to get some exp just a heads up.
 Leviathan.Ceceilis
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Ceceilis
By Leviathan.Ceceilis 2013-04-13 12:42:28  
Leviathan.Ceceilis said: »
I thought Berlin had a pretty good gay scene/population??? Or am I confusing it for another German city?
Yes and no. People in the scene are incredibly shallow and overly tacky, so I tend to stay away from it.
Shallow and tacky!? I think you find those in every big gay city. If it's any consolation my city is full of them!

"I have a 6pack, botox, gucci sunglasses, and do makeup for Beyonce's sister's mail-man....I'M TOO GOOD FOR YOU ALL"
That is actually more accurate than I would like it to be. *shudders*
By Areayea 2013-04-13 13:03:47  
Asura.Kravenx said: »
I stopped playing , deactivated and uninstalled everything. Then i moved and lost my data and i have a srly bad memory... :I Then i was like.. pff, a very good way to get away from this game but well :I i love ff even its not the same as in past..and here I am Dx and that was before you had to manage everything over the SE account page..so i have not data there :I

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/crs/

go there, they still have the reactivation service, so please check it. and you can get your character back.
 Asura.Ohomin
user: Ohomin
By Asura.Ohomin 2013-04-14 12:17:19  
howdo :)
 Asura.Kravenx
By Asura.Kravenx 2013-04-15 04:06:05  
Areayea said: »
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/crs/

go there, they still have the reactivation service, so please check it. and you can get your character back.

Im gonna look that up, thanks. And well.. im already 76 MNK again. All those book burns and abyssea pts gets you alot exp ô_o And since you can solo all the missions now, w/o the level caps from past days it should not take over a year to finish cop and so on.. xD I kinda miss the old school days. But ok, this way is just faster and as long as people learn how to play their jobs, nothing wrong with it o.o
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-16 10:22:13  
Asura.Ohomin said: »
howdo :)
[Found it]
 Asura.Ohomin
user: Ohomin
By Asura.Ohomin 2013-04-16 10:24:47  
Good lord that was sneaky
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-04-16 21:39:48  
I see a...Ina's a DRG? o.o /amazed, I've only ever seen you on NIN and DNC!

Ohai everyone, I haven't been in here in like 30 pages or so, then someone reminded me and I remembered to actually check here again >.>;
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2013-04-17 00:53:11  
That's a SAM, Shay !! The DRG is standing behind him. XD

Never leave us again ; ;!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-17 01:03:28  
Yes that is sam... Laff/Loki wants to kidnap me for NNI if he can so I needed to gear/skill up something useful :P

And when have you seen me on dnc? That's kinda the job I like to play but can never justify taking it out over other jobs XD
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-04-17 03:34:55  
Alexander.Carrelo said: »
That's a SAM, Shay !! The DRG is standing behind him. XD

Never leave us again ; ;!
I am blind XD I saw what looks like a polearm and a Wyvern and DRG just clicked >.>; I blame Ina. I'll try not to!

Asura.Ina said: »
Yes that is sam... Laff/Loki wants to kidnap me for NNI if he can so I needed to gear/skill up something useful :P

And when have you seen me on dnc? That's kinda the job I like to play but can never justify taking it out over other jobs XD
I've seen you on it a few times, I can't recall any times recently but I know I have seen you on it within the last like 2 months.
 Asura.Apelila
user: Apelila
By Asura.Apelila 2013-04-17 11:49:00  
So what's up. I'm playing again, whee. I am finding Asura lacking in people to talk to in the early morning when I play, are there any larger gay LS's with JP/EU hours people around?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-04-17 16:15:00  
Don't know any sorry, I'm around in the mornings/afternoons if you want to say hi though.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2013-04-18 01:28:25  
None to my knowledge either :/
 Asura.Apelila
user: Apelila
By Asura.Apelila 2013-04-18 08:03:08  
with windower 4 we could all start using a channel in IRC. I've been loving it with getting to talk acorss servers in a sort of world chat since I came back.
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-04-18 13:52:54  
did you have a chance to hear the news about gay bashing in france in the context of gay mariage law and violence + homophobia ? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/09/gay-man-french-homophobia-facebook
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-04-18 13:55:27  
Ragnarok.Haorhu said: »
did you have a chance to hear the news about gay bashing in france in the context of gay mariage law and violence + homophobia ? http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/09/gay-man-french-homophobia-facebook

Oh France!
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-04-18 14:01:52  
yeah its a /panic situation bar gay are attack by homophobia people and that never happenned in 15years away
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2013-04-23 01:18:07  

In Paris really? This a shocker
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2013-04-25 11:54:01  
So, off-topic, but I just don't know how to feel about this; haha.
As someone who devotes his life to his work, it's a little shocking.

"Oh cool! Let me look up famous people with my Myers-Briggs result."
[ADOLF HITLER]
(´・Д・)」<- my face.
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-04-29 08:01:33  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-04-29 08:05:59  

In Paris really? This a shocker

yeah happens to paris all that's ***for getting equality to love your man or you girls like evryone's :(
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2013-04-29 08:52:08  
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Hohenheim
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Hohenheim
By Leviathan.Hohenheim 2013-04-30 22:24:21  
whats up my gays!?
By Areayea 2013-05-02 11:33:30  
hi hohenheim :O
 Odin.Liela
サーバ: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-05-05 10:45:22  
Hey guys. I had this friend in middle and high school, we were close back in the day. But then our junior year she was an exchange student to Sweden or somewhere like that, and that year I moved away, so we didn't really get to say good bye and we grew apart. We're Facebook friends now, but we haven't seen each other in about 10 years so I'm not close to her, so I don't know how much she'd appreciate me asking, but

Ok. She was married to some dude, divorced him, and is now in a relationship with a nice girl. No worries, right? Wrong. She lives in the South, and everyone and their hamster is very conservative. There's a lot of harsh, judgmental nonsense going on about her new life, and her parents even sent her an itemized bill for how much it cost them to raise her from a baby.

What on earth can I tell her that could possibly help? If it was my parents who sent me something like that, I have no idea what could even come close to helping. If it was you, what would you want a friend to say? What can I do to support her?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-05 11:04:33  
Odin.Liela said: »
Hey guys. I had this friend in middle and high school, we were close back in the day. But then our junior year she was an exchange student to Sweden or somewhere like that, and that year I moved away, so we didn't really get to say good bye and we grew apart. We're Facebook friends now, but we haven't seen each other in about 10 years so I'm not close to her, so I don't know how much she'd appreciate me asking, but

Ok. She was married to some dude, divorced him, and is now in a relationship with a nice girl. No worries, right? Wrong. She lives in the South, and everyone and their hamster is very conservative. There's a lot of harsh, judgmental nonsense going on about her new life, and her parents even sent her an itemized bill for how much it cost them to raise her from a baby.

What on earth can I tell her that could possibly help? If it was my parents who sent me something like that, I have no idea what could even come close to helping. If it was you, what would you want a friend to say? What can I do to support her?
Don't think there is really anything to say, best thing you can do is to be there for her if she needs it. Even if there is nothing you can actually do knowing someone cares can sometimes make a huge difference.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Ragnarok.Xenophire 2013-05-05 11:06:50  
Odin.Liela said: »

Tough call. What Ina said, really. If there's anything that can come out of this situation, it's her making her own decision to gtfo. Just support her and let her know you're there for her.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-05-05 12:07:43  
Awww ***I just noticed Xeno added me on FB like a year ago but I had no idea who it was till now (Picture from post your pics being FB pic) >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 1475 1476 1477 ... 1505 1506 1507