FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1452 1453 1454 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Sylph.Shipp
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-11 10:38:55  
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
and now I am intrigued.

Also Scruff

Valefor.Lisamarie said: »
Ugh, I feel so violated. The worst part is he visits every day, so that's going to be awkward...
Block him. I pay the extra monthly fee for Grindr Xtra. It's so worth it. Unlimited blocks and u can view guys who are ONLY online.

Lol'd. I love stupid people asking about drugs before even asking your name.

Quote:
Oh that's right, *** yeah Unicorn.

And Grindr is depressing because everyone on it is incredibly uninteresting and usually quite unattractive. Spending time on Grindr is like staring long into the abyss.
Unicorn - Nevar forget.

And Grindr depends on where you live. Sometimes I'm in areas where people are mostly hot, other times not so much. One thing I have to agree with is whether hot or not, most of the people are not interesting in the slightest.
[+]
By drwaffles 2012-11-13 16:17:36  
Sylph.Shipp said: »

His name is quite clearly Ben. :p

I keed.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-11-13 20:36:30  
What's up, buttercups?

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
Is there a bear version of grindr?

And also I think I want to come back to the game for a while XIV is boring and I miss daggers and scythes. So with that said are there any worthwhile events?

Yes.

I find Scruff better than Growlr, imo.

Usually, I'll talk to guys off Scruff or OKCupid, those seem like the more stable guys; haha.
This being said, it IS the internet, and some people are just kray with a capital K. :c
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-13 22:16:45  
drwaffles said: »

His name is quite clearly Ben. :p

I keed.
You better keed, as Ben is the stupid person in question. At least my chatlog shows the name of the person I'm talking to, and my chat is to the right and in yellow.

Let me add to my earlier comment. I love stupid people, who post their name (or alias of the night), asking about drugs before even asking the other person's name.

:P
By drwaffles 2012-11-14 02:13:36  
You better keed, as Ben is the stupid person in question. At least my chatlog shows the name of the person I'm talking to, and my chat is to the right and in yellow.

Let me add to my earlier comment. I love stupid people, who post their name (or alias of the night), asking about drugs before even asking the other person's name.

Oh Lord, that's embarrassing. But at the same time it's not because it just proves that I've not been on Grindr for ages. (* '-')/ \('-' *) Not that I ever hooked up with anyone through it in the first place.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-14 10:16:12  
drwaffles said: »

Oh Lord, that's embarrassing. But at the same time it's not because it just proves that I've not been on Grindr for ages. (* '-')/ \('-' *) Not that I ever hooked up with anyone through it in the first place.

Yeah, I've met people through it for coffee or just people I talk to a lot, but meh. I could take it or leave it.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-14 16:11:04  
I've never tried any applications like that to find people. I tend to find the crazy ones on my own. @_@

On a side note, even though I'm not a believer, I tend to donate to church fundraisers if they seem nice enough. One person I've donated to regularly told me that basically I was a horrible person because of my orientation, and who I voted for even though I've never been anything but nice to him. And his friend even went so far as to go on a huge anti-gay rant... needless to say they lost one person to support their fundraising efforts.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-11-14 17:13:57  
Bahamut.Celesyna said: »
I've never tried any applications like that to find people. I tend to find the crazy ones on my own. @_@
My story, as of late. :c

Speaking of the church community, I've personally seen a shift in my little conservative town in Texas. There are open and affirming congregations out there, and they are nice to deal with.

A group of churches actually have a Thanksgiving feast for people who have trouble having a dinner with their families. I am really thankful for this. ^^;

Also,

Zack Wahls is visiting my university!
By Behar 2012-11-14 17:38:42  
Anyone know of a LGBT linkshell on Asura?
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2012-11-15 06:59:45  
So I need someone to guide me through this.
How would you define a guy like this?
A "bear"? Possibly, he's very hairy.
He's not slim but he's not fat either.
He has some fat (handles, tummy), but he's also somehow built.
Yet he's not particularly bodybuilder-like defined.
It's something in between? How would you define a guy like this?

Now I may be exxagerating but I think he is possibly the sexiest man I've ever seen in my life.
I've shared this pic with some of my friends but reactions usually ranged from "he's ugly" to "meh"
It's interesting to see how much personal tastes can change lol

Wonder who this guy is, an american model I suppose? Anybody seen him somewhere else and know his name?
[+]
 Bismarck.Narshee
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-15 07:05:14  
I think that's called an Otter.

And this seems to be his Flickr. That's all google has for me. D: Sorry, yo.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/new1mproved/
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2012-11-15 07:29:52  
whoa whoa wait, his flickr? That's beyond what I was expecting.
Thanks!!

So it's "otter" then? I wish I was an otter, they look so cool :(
What's strange is that, like, 15 years ago I couldn't have possibly liked a guy like this, now he looks like the sexiest man on earth lol
By rhyme 2012-11-16 17:52:17  
help! lonely gay elvaan seeks duo. this game sucks without you! thf, war, brd, whm hopeful. also, addicted to crafting, fishing and other time/gil sinks. i'm even willing to server change. just wanna find someone starting again who's on the same page. send PM
cheers
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-11-16 18:06:43  
Sometimes I'm in areas where people are mostly hot, other times not so much. One thing I have to agree with is whether hot or not, most of the people are not interesting in the slightest.

Exactly Grindr in my area is a gold mine. If I drive like 2 miles south. Meh not so hot stuff....

I find the more "well-kept" and "put-together" guys live closer to the city and the farther u drive out the more "rural" grindr becomes.

Scruff is just hit or miss.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-11-17 13:53:25  
I just noticed that FFXIV's release date was changed from December to Mid 2013! :c Sad day.

Anyone planning to restart on FFXIV?
The flavour text for White Mage has me really excited; haha.
By Latifah 2012-11-17 14:02:04  
i don't mind, they can take up to a year, in order to make a decent version
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-11-17 14:19:55  
Latifah said: »
i don't mind, they can take up to a year, in order to make a decent version
This is true.
I didn't play FFXIV.v1 so I don't know what was wrong with that one.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-17 14:25:12  
Many things for the first year... and thats most likely a guess at the date, havn't seen anything from SE yet except that we get an updated road map in a week or two.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-11-17 14:53:16  
Asura.Ina said: »
Many things for the first year... and thats most likely a guess at the date, havn't seen anything from SE yet except that we get an updated road map in a week or two.
Have you heard anything about a beta?
They recently started the alpha.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-17 14:55:38  
I'm giving it a try when the new version comes out. Told friend I would anyways. :p
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-17 15:24:05  
Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Have you heard anything about a beta?
They recently started the alpha.
No details on when for the beta, alpha may still be jp only unless they have just sent it world wide.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-11-17 17:58:56  
Bahamut.Celesyna said: »
I'm giving it a try when the new version comes out. Told friend I would anyways. :p
Going to make another Hume? :'p

"End of an Era" is so amazing! ^^;
[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2012-11-17 18:18:22  
I just noticed that FFXIV's release date was changed from December to Mid 2013! :c Sad day.

I'll try FFXIV again even though i was tableflipping upset at v1. All the character customization and the clothing options are the most appealing thing about it to me at the moment until I actually get to play it and hope the gameplay is more fun versus v1.

FFXIV is likely pushed to mid2013 because they want to release and sell copies of seekers of aldouin for ffxi first.
It would be dumb on them to release ffxiv before unless they hate making money off of the ffxi playerbase that may have a large migration to ffxiv once it comes out again.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-17 20:04:19  
Valefor.Sapphire said: »

I'll try FFXIV again even though i was tableflipping upset at v1. All the character customization and the clothing options are the most appealing thing about it to me at the moment until I actually get to play it and hope the gameplay is more fun versus v1.

FFXIV is likely pushed to mid2013 because they want to release and sell copies of seekers of aldouin for ffxi first.
It would be dumb on them to release ffxiv before unless they hate making money off of the ffxi playerbase that may have a large migration to ffxiv once it comes out again.
I want to try out SoA so I hope that the release dates are different. Even so you know it'll be like other expansions and they'll just release it a section at a time. :(
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-11-18 07:39:59  
My ability to be excited for FFXI stuff has gone downwords ever since voidwatch happened. Gunna try SoA out but unless they revamp some of the mechanics (Yes enmity I'm looking at you) I probably won't end up stick with it.

Valefor.Sapphire said: »

v1 was definetly terrible at relase and I gave up on it after a week, a little under a year ago they started revamping everything from combat mechanics to how the classes were defined (thm went from enfeebler to nuker for example). I started back up in March and obviously it's all opinion but it was more fun then I ever had with XI uncalled for mts in LS/party chat excluded. It just became repeditive because there wasn't a huge ammount of content to be had since they were focusing on 2.0.
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-11-18 09:47:26  
*** you government censors. D:<

VPN got blocked temporarily, but mwahahah I'm back^^!

Hi new people (and old people) !!
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-11-18 17:33:29  
Hiya Carrelo! Welcome back. You show those censors who is boss!
[+]
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-18 18:20:35  
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Sometimes I'm in areas where people are mostly hot, other times not so much. One thing I have to agree with is whether hot or not, most of the people are not interesting in the slightest.

Exactly Grindr in my area is a gold mine. If I drive like 2 miles south. Meh not so hot stuff....

I find the more "well-kept" and "put-together" guys live closer to the city and the farther u drive out the more "rural" grindr becomes.

Scruff is just hit or miss.

Scruff is just trash where I live. Literally, every member of scruff is on Grindr, and the closest person lives in my neighborhood, but aside from him, it's 3+ miles out. I live in the South U.S., though, so it's to be expected. When I went to New Orleans and turned on Grindr, there were probably 5-10 in the hotel I was staying. Just depends on the city.

However, there are a lot of hot guys around here on Grindr. But as was previously stated, they tend to be morons, or completely uninteresting.

Funny seeing someone state, "Well 2 miles away from me, the guys are meh." Stop bitchin' if you have more than one person within one mile of you on Grindr. FFS, that's in walking distance.
 Sylph.Shipp
By Sylph.Shipp 2012-11-18 18:24:26  

"Average" or "more to love." That's how you would describe him in America. He's also a "cub" due to the hair, but not being obese nor a "muscle bear."
First Page 2 3 ... 1452 1453 1454 ... 1505 1506 1507