FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1443 1444 1445 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-09-05 05:22:51  
Bismarck.Reyke said: »
*face desk* playing 2 mmos is hard. WOW and FFXI tho honestly I dont have a whole lot left to do in ffxi.

1 is more than enough for me. x.x
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-05 05:46:44  
I'm doing FF14 and GW2 now and it's not as bad as I thought it would be to do both.
 Valefor.Ladye
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Ladye 2012-09-05 06:32:00  
Just figured I'd pop in and say hello. Haven't posted in a while well since like page 23 lol.
 Bismarck.Reyke
サーバ: Bismarck
user: reyke
By Bismarck.Reyke 2012-09-05 06:57:39  
Asura.Ina said: »
I'm doing FF14 and GW2 now and it's not as bad as I thought it would be to do both.
How is GW2 I was thinking about it but not sure if I wanna drop the cash on it right now. Is there like a trial version or demo available?Im aware its F2P but just wondering.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-05 07:03:40  

Yeah I bought GW2 and I'm still mainly on 14 rofl... there again I have so much to do :p
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-05 07:57:43  
Catnipthief Rygar said: »

Yeah I bought GW2 and I'm still mainly on 14 rofl... there again I have so much to do :p
I just arange my windows so I can watch the chat log in 14, then close GW when I have something to do.

How is GW2 I was thinking about it but not sure if I wanna drop the cash on it right now. Is there like a trial version or demo available?Im aware its F2P but just wondering.
I like it so far, theres no trial that I know of though.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-09-05 07:59:22  
I dunno how well my PC would like me if I did that lol :|
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-05 08:15:09  
Mines find with GW, if I try doing anything in XIV with both open I lag like nothing else.
 Cerberus.Sevvy
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2012-09-05 08:50:05  
Morning all!
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-09-05 09:02:40  
Morning :)
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-09-05 09:41:49  
Morning^^ (love saying that at 11pm lol)

I just arange my windows so I can watch the chat log in 14, then close GW when I have something to do.
Whoa you can run them both at the same time o.o?? *explode*

Valefor.Ladye said: »
Just figured I'd pop in and say hello. Haven't posted in a while well since like page 23 lol.
Welcome back then :D!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-05 09:42:57  
Alexander.Carrelo said: »
Not well, but well enough for GW to function, if I want to do anything in 14 I need to close GW XD
 Valefor.Ladye
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Ladye 2012-09-05 09:48:06  
Welcome back then :D!

lol ty ^.^
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-09-05 10:28:34  
Not well, but well enough for GW to function, if I want to do anything in 14 I need to close GW XD

Still pretty nice. :o

I can barely run 2 instances of FFXI without my video card failing. x.x Happens most often when I'm listening to music, which I find weird... I mean really, why would music mess with a video card o.O? Whatevs FFXI, I'll just use my iPod. -.-

Also, what foul creature has taken up residence in the Jeuno MH ?? I have to immediately turn around and stare at the door in first person or my sound freaks out, the screen freezes and goes black for a few seconds, and FFXI either drops to single-digit framerate or (more likely) crashes altogether. I'm imagining some scenario that involves Boos from Mario following me into the MH unless I watch the door... <.<
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-09-05 13:49:15  
I enjoy the fact that, even after two years, Sele is still gluing herself to Shay's head. XD
D: And even inspired random Asuran's to do the same, pretty sure Xeno and Ina both did it once in Port Jeuno.

*face desk* playing 2 mmos is hard. WOW and FFXI tho honestly I dont have a whole lot left to do in ffxi.
It can be, I was doing Tera and FFXI for a while, ones always a challenge more than the other so it wasn't too bad.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-09-05 13:51:25  
Welcome back! =3
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-05 13:56:25  
Asura.Shayka said: »
I enjoy the fact that, even after two years, Sele is still gluing herself to Shay's head. XD
D: And even inspired random Asuran's to do the same, pretty sure Xeno and Ina both did it once in Port Jeuno.
I'm buying glue just after christmas btw...
 Bahamut.Celesyna
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-09-05 17:02:23  
I sent everyone free tubes of glue! =D Yay me!
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-09-05 18:14:01  
....I hope you have glue dissolving stuff too, cause if not, you might regret being glued to me after a bit XD
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2012-09-06 00:00:22  
I miss playing ;; I need to get my friend to start playing again so we can do sh*t.
 Asura.Ohomin
user: Ohomin
By Asura.Ohomin 2012-09-06 04:46:14  
can i ask if anyone knows the .dat file for elvaan female head f4b all i can find is rom-37-16 and rom-42-16 and they both don't work. i got this to work once upon a time but can't remember what it was :(
By Artemicion 2012-09-06 04:53:06  
Elvaan Female face F4B is located in: /ROM/42/16.DAT
 Asura.Ohomin
By Asura.Ohomin 2012-09-06 04:54:01  
hmmm can't get it to work then :(
By Artemicion 2012-09-06 04:58:48  
Bummer. Hope you get it fixed :)
If you need any more dat location help just PM me. Got a functioning (albeit outdated) model viewer and POLUtil at hand.
 Asura.Ohomin
By Asura.Ohomin 2012-09-06 04:59:37  
ah okies thank you for the help :)
 Asura.Dewd
user: Dewders
By Asura.Dewd 2012-09-06 05:31:28  
Yay for gay techies!
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 08:48:08  
....I hope you have glue dissolving stuff too, cause if not, you might regret being glued to me after a bit XD
Don't worry, I have a plan.

I doubt you would like having me glued to you forever either
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-09-06 10:33:24  

Idk, I have a horrible sweet tooth and you could help with that XD, what is your plan?
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-09-06 10:37:01  

Idk, I have a horrible sweet tooth and you could help with that XD, what is your plan?
Don't worry about it.
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-09-06 10:49:57  

Don't worry about it.
Anytime someone says don't worry, then I have to >.> Might need to make something that glue won't stick to/will be ineffective on while visiting you.
First Page 2 3 ... 1443 1444 1445 ... 1505 1506 1507