FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1416 1417 1418 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Alexander.Carrelo
サーバ: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-07-19 23:59:17  
Oh god so many pages. o.o (Edit: OH GOD FORGIVE ME, ANOTHER ONE D:)

Pandemonium.Scrumpet said: »
Ragnarok.Taereon said: »
Howdy
Howdy!

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
ジムちゃん、一緒に話なければいけません!(笑)
お帰りなさい^^ どうしたの?
ありがとうーー^^;
ところで、I just need to talk to you. :c
それで、どうーぞw 
PMでも、facebookでもいい^^

最近,弟のXboxでSkyrimを沢山しているから、このフォーラムはあまり読まない XD
 Siren.Gunshy
サーバ: Siren
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2012-07-19 23:59:18  
Fenrir.Sylow said: »
I like, always have ties to my exes too. I think that's because everyone I know missed something when it came to the whole "dating" concept, so I always ended up dating people I already had platonic ties to and were already embedded in my social circle.

Really switches up the whole mechanic.

I'm the same way pretty much I'm still good friends with a few of my ex's I hate when it has to get messy.

Edit: I think I got whooshed >.>
 Fenrir.Sylow
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-20 00:19:49  
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
When I say ties. I'm not talking platonic friendships. I'm talking sex-buddy ties.

I'm not talking about platonic friendships either, lol.
 Cerberus.Sevvy
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2012-07-20 00:21:22  
This conversation makes me /facepalm.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-20 00:22:51  
When I say ties. I'm not talking platonic friendships. I'm talking sex-buddy ties.

I'm not talking about platonic friendships either, lol.

Cerberus.Sevvy said: »
This conversation makes me /facepalm.

LOL why...
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-20 00:25:04  
But like ... if I'm in a relationship ... or otherwise involved with someone, it's not like I'm going to go hit up an ex lol.

But if we're both single!?
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-07-20 00:33:24  
Always wondered what an open relationship would be like, seems kinda bothersome though. :X One-on-one can be dramatic enough lol x.x
 Asura.Shayka
サーバ: Asura
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-20 00:35:34  
Always wondered what an open relationship would be like, seems kinda bothersome though. :X One-on-one can be dramatic enough lol x.x
With the right people and the right mindsets it can be pretty great I hear, but with the wrong people theres jealousy, drama, sometimes not enough equal attention for everyone etc.

ETA: Should say thats kinda the explanation for my current relationship or giant confusing situation as I call it >.> drama and "open-relationship".
 Alexander.Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2012-07-20 00:38:02  
Asura.Shayka said: »
With the right people and the right mindsets it can be pretty great I hear, but with the wrong people theres jealousy, drama, sometimes not enough equal attention for everyone etc.
Yeah, seems like you'd need the absolute perfect people lol
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-20 00:40:07  
Yeah, seems like you'd need the absolute perfect people lol
Yep or as close to possible, if not then at least have ground rules/boundaries in place before agreeing to an open relationship or involving others in it.
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-07-20 00:59:05  
Japanese men are hyper-repressed and it manifests as relationship insanity.

I rather deal with insanity than latin men who you practically have to have a GPS monitoring device strapped to their ankle. They always cheat, never can be trusted, and always have some tie to their ex...

Edit: Oh and latin men always need to get physical or yell when they get into fights!

How did you know that I have my partner on GPS monitoring?
Please don't tell him I cheat, I already know I can't be trusted. :c

それで、どうーぞw 
PMでも、facebookでもいい^^
最近,弟のXboxでSkyrimを沢山しているから、このフォーラムはあまり読まない XD
フェイスブックは大丈夫よー
ジ・エルダー・スクロールズ・ファイブ・スカイリムはいいねー
 Pandemonium.Scrumpet
サーバ: Pandemonium
user: Scrumpet
By Pandemonium.Scrumpet 2012-07-20 01:00:59  
Double post! D:
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-20 01:10:25  
Despite my often vehemently outspoken stance against socially-mandated monogamy, I would never be able to handle an open relationship.

I'm far too jealous / territorial myself, and my capacity to be even superficially attracted to other people diminishes to the point of being inconsequential when I'm smitten with a specific person.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-20 01:39:31  
Despite my often vehemently outspoken stance against socially-mandated monogamy, I would never be able to handle an open relationship.

I'm far too jealous / territorial myself, and my capacity to be even superficially attracted to other people diminishes to the point of being inconsequential when I'm smitten with a specific person.

I'm the same way. I'm the quintessential Scorpio. However, I've noticed that gay men in their 20's especially where I live. like to do "I just broke up with my boyfriend, im not looking for anything serious... but we can see what happens" line and then proceed into this very vague definition of a relationship.

Its basically an ingenious way to have your cake and eat it too! So you get all the benefits of a relationship. Sex, wine-and-dine, movies, social gatherings, but your not actually comitted so you can still see other people, without having to stigmatize yourself as an "open-relationship"
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-20 02:26:35  
I think that's true for heterosexual people in their 20s too. My friends and I have been discussing this a lot lately.

This generation missed something extremely important when it came to relationships. We're all like relationship-challenged or something.
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-07-20 02:36:50  
I think that's true for heterosexual people in their 20s too. My friends and I have been discussing this a lot lately.

This generation missed something extremely important when it came to relationships. We're all like relationship-challenged or something.

This generation missed "feeling like marriage was an obligation", not some mystical true-love factor. I think the divorce rate is going to drop as more and more people take their time settling into long-term relationships and begin viewing them as true partnerships and not just a social crutch.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2012-07-20 02:46:11  
I suppose it has its benefits and its downfalls.
 Cerberus.Sevvy
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sevvy
By Cerberus.Sevvy 2012-07-20 02:49:07  
You all have given me some things to think about...on that note. Goodnight all!
 Phoenix.Oumura
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2012-07-20 03:36:07  
Moo.

*lurk*
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-20 03:36:23  
I just got back from the Devil Wears Prada 2...oops I mean the Dark Knight Rises. on that note good night!
[+]
 Asura.Leairc
user: Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-20 09:30:01  
Bahamut.Cantontai said: »
I think that's true for heterosexual people in their 20s too. My friends and I have been discussing this a lot lately. This generation missed something extremely important when it came to relationships. We're all like relationship-challenged or something.
This generation missed "feeling like marriage was an obligation", not some mystical true-love factor. I think the divorce rate is going to drop as more and more people take their time settling into long-term relationships and begin viewing them as true partnerships and not just a social crutch.

Talking about the younger Gens...

All I know is I will NEVER date another 23 year old again. NEVER... EVER. ¬_¬; I met this cute lil fkr online... we talked for 3 weeks via texts, we had everything in common, basketball, football, beer, guitar, music, living in the south, anything having to do with reality tv and making fun of people in them... monstertrucks, cowboy hats and boots... O_o Madea from the Tyler Perry movies...... I get together, finally meet him after the text relationship, bam, have this beautiful, amazing date, ... get happy drunk at D&B's... and after a few more dates, have some of the best, joyous, awesome-est sex EVAR... (I wish I woulda taken pictures, and I never feel that way usually haha) n' we spend our time like this for about a month, hanging, chillin, textin... conversation flowing and i'm like "wow, this is really working!" .... then all of a sudden one day.. "hey are you cool if we just keep our relationship open? There's this dude at work I've been wandering if he's gay cuz he keeps eyein me and I'm just really not ready to start anything serious right now... is that ok?" ¬_¬ there aren't enough images on google to help me come up with how my W T F face looked like ... I mean REALLY? damn 20'somethings... how you gonna lead me to believe we are in the ZONE, when really, yer eyeing some other redneck hick at your job.... and I have no idea if he's better looking or younger than me..... grrr...... well, without turning into a serial killer for feeling like i was lead on.. i break it off after several days and this time, i didn't fuss or rant about anything...... i've learned its just not worth my time anymore and ppl pretty much will do whatever they want anyway =/ i still miss him.. but i'm way too angry to even think about "going down that road again" ... nope, these days i have too much confidence and dignity to deal with someone else's sorry *** excuse for livin

but hey, i realize not everyone wants a serious relationship... apparently it's just me who is pretty ONE DIMENSIONAL IN... what.. i.. want........ lolz

[[[EDIT]]] No offense to any of you 20 somethings here! =]

Phoenix.Oumura said: »
Moo. *lurk*

Hey... you're (avatar is) hot =o ... so.. do you like other galkas... and... do you like wrestling in kiddie pools full of banana pudding?

I remember you were in my linkshell. :c I don't recall you telling me about Mytoy. My short term memory is really bad, though! D: I guess that God's way of balancing out my awesome long term memory. ;~;

I was having such a good time with you and everything then POOF... it all went away...... I thought to myself... "I know I eat taru's... but I put on rightguard every morning......" `-`' ... course around that time you were in a car accident and you weren't doing too well and not on much or something.... but you must be better now dude, so... cool

gnomehugs?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-20 09:46:10  
I take great offense! Well not really, even at 25 I know those in their 20's and younger have flaws, same with those older =p.

OUMURA! Lurk less, post more!
 Asura.Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-20 09:54:02  
I take great offense! Well not really, even at 25 I know those in their 20's and younger have flaws, same with those older =p. OUMURA! Lurk less, post more!

hehe eyem jess bein facetious..... faceeshus* [sp?] .. hell I'm in my 30's and i still feel like I'm 25.

Guys are a hassle sometimes. And sometimes, I think I should just start dating girls again..... at least they like to cuddle and talk about stuff hahah
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-20 10:22:28  
Asura.Leairc said: »
I take great offense! Well not really, even at 25 I know those in their 20's and younger have flaws, same with those older =p. OUMURA! Lurk less, post more!

hehe eyem jess bein facetious..... faceeshus* [sp?] .. hell I'm in my 30's and i still feel like I'm 25.

Guys are a hassle sometimes. And sometimes, I think I should just start dating girls again..... at least they like to cuddle and talk about stuff hahah
Lol, they can be but then you remember women are usually drama prone and we PMS and thats annoying lol, although most are good about talking >.> Idk, guys or girls, all complicated to me.
 Asura.Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-20 11:44:50  
Asura.Leairc said: »
hehe eyem jess bein facetious..... faceeshus* [sp?] .. hell I'm in my 30's and i still feel like I'm 25. Guys are a hassle sometimes. And sometimes, I think I should just start dating girls again..... at least they like to cuddle and talk about stuff hahah
Lol, they can be but then you remember women are usually drama prone and we PMS and thats annoying lol, although most are good about talking >.> Idk, guys or girls, all complicated to me.

True. Case in point.. There is a chick that likes me at work and even though she's married, I like her as a friend and I just let her flirt with me, but never let anything come of it. But I figure, hey if she wants to have her lil fun, I'm not gonna kill her spirit.. its annoying tho, but I don't wanna deal with no drama.... until recently... when I started talking to a real hot chick that sits next to me and became really good friends with her (she's latina, about 5'2, and very funny) and we just click. I talk to her out of necessity because I'm only 1 month new on my job and need help.. and she's a great resource. So this other girl apparently gets super jealous now when she hears us talk and laugh and comes and interrupts our conversations sometimes when we're talking and makes it a point to come by my desk pretty often and force conversation with me. I'm like...... great, I shoulda just nailed this in the bud from the beginning and stopped her flirtation in its tracks from day one. I still like the girl as a friend though and want to remain amicable... just not sleepin buddies lol.... .ESPECIALLY if she's married... i mean really. But I want to pal around with ppl without someone getting all bent out of shape about it....... I guess this chick must be unhappy in her marriage if her emotions get this strong so sudden lol.... iono

and sorry i blab alot, don't mind me... its boring right now at work haha.. feel free to share any stories i'd love to hear

On a side note.. I'm building my THF gear and decided I'd finnally go get an Epona's ring.... and then goofin around surfin da net.. I found this lol:

How cool/weird izzzat? +3% to Spiffyness and +3% to "aww"

18kgold ring, but just set in sterling silver lol...ebay auction i saw was at 800$ish.... i mean is Epona some kind of other phenom outside of Zelda and FFXI? =3
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-20 14:24:02  
Someone does sound unhappy in their marriage and possessive! But it is damned hard to let people know your intentions without them getting bent out of shape, "I just want to be friends, thats it" "Oh so I'm not good enough hm? blahblahramblebitchfitblah" Women are so complicated! Some women also hate to see that someone they're interested in, clicks so well with someone else, anyone else, even if they're not their type or a possible boyfriend/girlfriend.

Epona was the protector of horses/donkeys/anything horselike I suppose, as well as a goddess of fertility, in one of the Roman religions. I want that ring though.
 Siren.Gunshy
サーバ: Siren
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2012-07-20 14:41:49  
Epona was the protector of horses/donkeys/anything horselike I suppose, as well as a goddess of fertility, in one of the Roman religions. I want that ring though.

The Dothraki horse lords from Game of Thrones were right! c.c
[+]
 Ragnarok.Taereon
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Halo4
By Ragnarok.Taereon 2012-07-20 18:48:22  
Interesting conversation...
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2012-07-20 19:32:55  
^ Love that avatar. Nene & Kim best Real Housewives!
 Bahamut.Celesyna
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-20 19:37:59  
/wave!
First Page 2 3 ... 1416 1417 1418 ... 1505 1506 1507