FFXI LGBT Community, Who Are You?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Undead » FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
FFXI LGBT Community, who are you?
First Page 2 3 ... 1412 1413 1414 ... 1505 1506 1507
 Bismarck.Luces
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Luces 2012-07-18 11:06:43  
How is everyone's summer treating them? going well I hope, haven't been around much or been playing ff, spent the last year keeping a 4.0 at culinary school, making the presidents honor roll and Brandon and I are trying to find a place now that he is no longer in Cstat and is now in Houston with me.
 Asura.Leairc
サーバ: Asura
user: Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-18 11:07:21  
I have to do this.... I'm sexy and I know it.
I work out
 Bahamut.Celesyna
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Selennia
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 11:27:19  
Leairc! Nooooo! ;;
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-18 13:17:40  
All Asura all the time, now excuse me as I gouge my eyes out >.> BAD GALKA NO COOKIE!

Bismarck.Luces said: »
How is everyone's summer treating them? going well I hope, haven't been around much or been playing ff, spent the last year keeping a 4.0 at culinary school, making the presidents honor roll and Brandon and I are trying to find a place now that he is no longer in Cstat and is now in Houston with me.
Presidents honor roll? That is awesome, congrats! I hope you guys find a place =3

My Summer's been okay, I'm getting ready to go on another 10 day trip to spend time with my best friend, we're going to some place called Wiarton, I think it is, its like 3 hours north of Kitchener, where he lives and apparently we're camping, so if no one hears from me, I got eaten by a bear and I blame him.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 13:45:20  
See? If I was still on Asura I would have to deal with that galka! D:
[+]
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-18 14:06:38  
Well you have to anyways! lol
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 14:14:31  
No I refuse!

To clear out the image of the galka...
 Asura.Shiroyuki
By Asura.Shiroyuki 2012-07-18 14:40:11  
How is everyone's summer treating them?

There is no summer Dx all we have is: rain yesterday, rain today and rain tomorrow. We had rain last week and we will have rain next week.
 Cerberus.Valmur
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-07-18 14:42:27  
Forever rainy/thunderstorms
 Asura.Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-18 15:44:09  
Asura.Shayka said: »
All Asura all the time, now excuse me as I gouge my eyes out >.> BAD GALKA NO COOKIE!
Presidents honor roll? That is awesome, congrats! I hope you guys find a place =3 My Summer's been okay, I'm getting ready to go on another 10 day trip to spend time with my best friend, we're going to some place called Wiarton, I think it is, its like 3 hours north of Kitchener, where he lives and apparently we're camping, so if no one hears from me, I got eaten by a bear and I blame him.

Hey Shay.. long time no see. Hope ur doing good. You know, I still had a pearl the one of our cool gay LS, but the last update was august or something of last year... =/ so I assumed everyone died in a tragic skiing/ranoverbybus accident and buried my pearl. Maybe Scrumps didn't realize it was FLY BY NIGHT afterall haha.

Where do you hang these days if you do? I've been stalking this cool little taru named Hotsoups because 1.) I like his posts 2.) He's into RNG gear. So I was gonna ask him for his ls pearl to join up.

:D I need to remake friends again on hurrrr. Everyone I did know now plays Skyrim. =x

Bahamut.Celesyna said: »

I am 1.) ALOT OF FUN 2.) a sexy teddy bear who will give yout he shirt off his back 3.) Into BEEG DAMAJ GANZ 4.) ; ; sadly without many gay friends on Asura right now.... will you be mine if I stop posting galka wedding pikchurz dood?
 Asura.Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2012-07-18 15:52:25  
Asura.Leairc said: »
Hey Shay.. long time no see. Hope ur doing good. You know, I still had a pearl the one of our cool gay LS, but the last update was august or something of last year... =/ so I assumed everyone died in a tragic skiing/ranoverbybus accident and buried my pearl. Maybe Scrumps didn't realize it was FLY BY NIGHT afterall haha.

Where do you hang these days if you do? I've been stalking this cool little taru named Hotsoups because 1.) I like his posts 2.) He's into RNG gear. So I was gonna ask him for his ls pearl to join up.

:D I need to remake friends again on hurrrr. Everyone I did know now plays Skyrim. =x
Ah-ha! I know Hotsoups! Forget how I met him but I think it was through another weird friend and a boat ride. I think the fact our LS was social and everyone else had event LS's it kept them from really being active in ours so everyone just quit equipping pearls =/ my account is inactive at the moment, but when I'm playing, I'm usually in LosNoobs or PurpleNurple[which is an LS filled with crazy people lol]
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 16:07:59  
Asura.Leairc said: »

I am 1.) ALOT OF FUN 2.) a sexy teddy bear who will give yout he shirt off his back 3.) Into BEEG DAMAJ GANZ 4.) ; ; sadly without many gay friends on Asura right now.... will you be mine if I stop posting galka wedding pikchurz dood?
Aww, but I like it here on bahamut. D:

I get along pretty well with everyone except this creeper and my one friend who's very impatient and likes to rush seal runs and might as well use no sub since she doesn't use any of the abilities of her /dnc sub! /endrant!
 Asura.Leairc
By Asura.Leairc 2012-07-18 16:46:41  
Quote:
Aww, but I like it here on bahamut. D: I get along pretty well with everyone except this creeper and my one friend who's very impatient and likes to rush seal runs and might as well use no sub since she doesn't use any of the abilities of her /dnc sub! /endrant!

I HATE CREEPERS. Especially the "wish you hadn't given your cell phone#, but you were too drunk and happy to realize the 67 texts you'd get the next day from the guy asking if 'you liked him.'"

=o seal runs should never been rushed.. they should be enjoyed... like sweetbreads, with fava beans, and a nice chianti ...>:]

why on earth would your friend /dnc if you're not.... oh, the sneak/invis... is your friend in such a hurry they won't buy pots too? xD
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 16:54:38  
There weren't even aggro mobs where we were. >_>

That doll Tablilla in altepa, as blu/dnc, I had to proc, heal, and focus on stunning all of the typhoons. Heck 50% of the typhoons that got through came when I tried to heal the thf/dnc. And she had tp the whole time too unless she had just wsed.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-07-18 17:37:15  
I'll just leave this here.

[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-07-18 17:37:46  
Lol.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 17:40:26  
I've never watched Glee. So I have no clue how it is.
 Cerberus.Balloon
By Cerberus.Balloon 2012-07-18 17:42:51  
Ustav will understand. Ohhai I'm also lgbt.
 Fenrir.Ginny
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Ginny 2012-07-18 18:15:39  
Cerberus.Balloon said: »
Ustav will understand. Ohhai I'm also lgbt.

Hi! LGBT high-five!
 Bismarck.Cicada
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-07-18 18:17:42  
Did someone say Galka?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Celesyna
By Bahamut.Celesyna 2012-07-18 18:21:15  
Nooo! Those galkas need more clothes on! My poor eyes. =(

/rocks back and forth in the corner huddled up.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ustav
user: Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2012-07-18 18:23:00  
Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
I'll just leave this here.

How dare you........
There weren't even aggro mobs where we were. >_>

That doll Tablilla in altepa, as blu/dnc, I had to proc, heal, and focus on stunning all of the typhoons. Heck 50% of the typhoons that got through came when I tried to heal the thf/dnc. And she had tp the whole time too unless she had just wsed.
also your blu fren sucks no offense >_>
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2012-07-18 18:23:01  
Heh doing a Pil run with Sevvy and they suck bad!
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2012-07-18 18:23:46  
Cerberus.Valmur said: »
Heh doing a Pil run with Sevvy and they suck bad!
Yes sevvy is pretty bad at sucking >_>

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Ustav
By Cerberus.Ustav 2012-07-18 18:25:45  
Cerberus.Josiahfk said: »
Sev sucks? : o
very much
 Bismarck.Cicada