users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Assaults Tab/Updating
Assaults Tab/Updating
 Ramuh.Anesti
サーバ: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
By Ramuh.Anesti 2008-11-01 20:16:03  
I seem to be unable to add anything to the "assaults tab"

When selecting it from the member menu (hovering mouse over menu), i brings up a screen to select your character, once i do that however, it doesn't actually show the list of assaults for me to choose from.

Any idea?
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-11-01 21:49:44  
It's setup to read your assault rank from the SE LSCommunity, and allow you to check off assaults you can possibly participate in. If you don't have an assault rank, this feature won't work.
 Ramuh.Anesti
サーバ: Ramuh
By Ramuh.Anesti 2008-11-01 22:02:11  
Ah i see. Sorry about my confusion.
 Cerberus.Fiira
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Fiira
By Cerberus.Fiira 2008-11-02 06:43:00  
Hello, I'm having trouble with assault rank. My rank is listed as First Lieutenant although I have been a Captain for a year now. Marking the assaults as all cleared doesn't seem to solve the problem...
Also, it seems that searching Captains on my server gives 0 results. Is this a known problem maybe?
 Odin.Gawayne
サーバ: Odin
user: Gawayne
By Odin.Gawayne 2008-11-02 18:22:32  
That's actually bug in SE's LS Community. It doesn't show Captain rank. So neither will FFXIAH.
 Seraph.Lucipherious
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Lucipherious 2008-12-01 14:41:15  
Speaking of Assaults in the members menu, assaults only show up as possible selection when hovering the mouse over the members menu.. it does not show up on the members top page( accesed by clicking members menu)..

oversight or meant to be that way?
 Phoenix.Baelorn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Baelorn
By Phoenix.Baelorn 2008-12-01 17:30:51  
It shows up on mine.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-12-01 17:48:46  
Just put it there
 Fairy.Raikan
サーバ: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2008-12-01 20:20:35  
Gawayne said:
That's actually bug in SE's LS Community. It doesn't show Captain rank. So neither will FFXIAH.

You beat me to the punch! :o
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-12-01 22:19:40  
I know! Raikan is usually the guy who beats me to the punch on answering that particular question. =p
 Fenrir.Etain
user: Etain
By Fenrir.Etain 2008-12-10 13:47:15  
Regarding Assaults and Achievement points- I've finished all assaults, and have them checked off as such in my "Assaults" tab, but the achievement points show me as only being 50% done. This a bug, or am I missing something? o_oa
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2008-12-10 14:51:22  
Etain said:
Regarding Assaults and Achievement points- I've finished all assaults, and have them checked off as such in my "Assaults" tab, but the achievement points show me as only being 50% done. This a bug, or am I missing something? o_oa

This is explained in the achievement thread. LS Community does not recognize "Captain" Rank yet so neither will FFXIAH. However when they added the achievement tab they made it so that once LS Community updates to recognize "Captain" rank the site will already be prepared for it. Captain rank will bring you from 1000 to 2000 hence 100%.