Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-02-16 15:55:15  
Fairy.Spence said:
C'mon man! What do I gotta do to get laid in this story!
It's going to be a long boat ride... who knows what could happen if you save a maiden's life.
 Titan.Marzbarz
サーバ: Titan
user: MarzBarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-02-16 15:55:47  
Damn you writers block!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-02-23 14:26:12  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Chapter 10

Day 79: Spence isn't feeling the greatest, he doesn't handle the sea very well, he told me to take over his journal for the time being. It doesn't help the air is polluted with a foul odor, most likely caused by the random floating carcasses in the water. I'm not sure how safe we are here. Marz is still a little shaken from our last battle in Bastok, I noticed she didn't eat much at the feast. She just kinda stared off into space while nibbling on the crab sushi in front of her. Everyone else still seems to be getting used to navigating the ship through rocks and bodies. I really hope we find what we're looking for in Whitegate.

Day 80: Spence collapsed on the deck this morning. I hope it's just from exhaustion and not something more serious. We took him below and we took turns watching over him. It's hard to do when there are barely enough people to guide this wreck through the mayhem, we really need him to snap out of it.
Oh I see what you're doing. You're gonna force my hand aren't you? Clever.
 Titan.Marzbarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-02-23 14:27:41  
Are ideas building in Mr. Dame's head??
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-02-23 14:28:44  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
What say you!?
In chess, the pawns move first.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-02-23 14:46:07  
Day 81: I awoke this morning covered in what appears to be vomit. My own I hope. While I feel strong enough to take over the journal again, I still haven't been able to help out with the daily efforts of ship life. As written by Row, the going is tough. The crew is inexperienced, and the waters are riddled with corpses and debris. The rancid smell of decaying flesh stings our nostrils from dawn to dusk. This is my first time on a ship of this caliber. I wish the circumstances of the trip were a tad better. One a brighter note, it seems we have a bard on board. I think his name is Urial. Quite an odd fellow, but his songs are at least entertaining. He dresses like a butler which I find odd. I think he also likes the taste of gloves...

Day 82: We came across a destroyed ship today. While we didn't stop to check it out more closely, we were able to discern that the cause of the wreck wasn't caused by a wreck. It looked as though the ship had been attacked. The hull was crushed inward and the mast snapped in two like a twig in the hands of a galka. What's intriguing is that the crew members we saw floating in the water had been skinned, but their organs left in tact. This is much different than the normal remains left behind by the zombies. I find it curious that I puke from the swaying of a ship, but not from seeing a skinned mithra. Times are a changing.

P.S. Row shoved a fish in Urial's clarinet while he wasn't looking. It was the funniest thing I've seen in my life, watching him trying to play it and hearing this hideous noise come out. The fish didn't find it too funny though. No sense of humor.
 Titan.Marzbarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-02-23 14:48:34  
..and now I can go to sleep content. :)
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-02-23 14:52:57  
Titan.Marzbarz said:
..and now I can go to sleep content. :)
Night!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-03-17 14:17:33  
Chapter 11

Day 83: We made good progress today. We've been finding less debris as we get further away from the coast. Fishing has even been good. Most of our catch has been uninfected. I've also come to the conclusion that Urial must be the most unfriendly bard I've ever met. His tales are not of valor, courage, or honor, but instead they are of mockery and deceit. He's quick to point out how much better he is than anyone ever. I'm glad I shoved that fish in his instrument yesterday.

Day 84: Our numbers have increased by 2.5 today. A puppet master and a ranger have joined our ranks after we found them on a small island. They say they swam from that ship we found the other day. The puppet master's name is Citag and the ranger's name is Ixe. Citag's puppet, Comedie, certainly lives up to it's name. It's certainly more entertaining than our bard's gloomy tales of death. It was apparent that they were all exhausted from the whole ordeal, so we did not want to question them quite yet on the events of the wreck. According to our charts, we are about 5 days away from White Gate. I'll be glad when I never have to board a ship again.

Day 85: This morning we passed another destroyed ship. Again we saw it's crew skinned and left to die. Once Citag and Ixe awoke, the captain asked them what they knew. They both looked at each other, then looked the captain straight in his good eye and said in unison, "Kraken."
 Titan.Marzbarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-03-18 06:59:24  
WHOAH
new chapter!!!
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-03-19 14:55:26  
I just read all this for the first time. That is an awesome story, good job!
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-03-20 03:45:18  
You need to update more -.- I'm getting into this story.
 Fenrir.Shambo
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-03-20 05:10:59  
What happened to going to selbina, you were heading in the right direction for one minute and then you kinda went off in a tangent.

At least it keeps me from being bored in exp pts
[+]
 Asura.Citag
user: Citag
By Asura.Citag 2010-04-02 17:54:46  
Bump

Need to hear how my puppetmaster kicked the krackens bu.. tentacles!
 Titan.Marzbarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-04-02 17:59:23  
:o
It's been so long..
/cry
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-02 18:02:57  
Alright, I guess we need to have an intervention with Dame
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-04-09 14:35:38  
do you take sugestions?
 Titan.Marzbarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-04-09 14:37:06  
This thread!
IT LIVES!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-04-09 14:37:54  
Woah what? People read this? :O

Edit: Yes, I take suggestions.
 Shiva.Weewoo
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Weewoo 2010-04-09 14:39:27  
You are obligated to at least once have someone say in a dramatic tone: "***just got real."
 Titan.Marzbarz
By Titan.Marzbarz 2010-04-09 14:40:06  
Asura.Dameshi said:
Woah what? People read this? :O
I TOLD YOU >/
 Bismarck.Drakelth
user: drakelth
By Bismarck.Drakelth 2010-04-09 14:41:08  
i been checking this once a week to see if there was any new chapters. Cliff hangers suck!
 Asura.Shayka
user: Shayka
By Asura.Shayka 2010-04-10 20:02:56  
Bismarck.Drakelth said:
i been checking this once a week to see if there was any new chapters. Cliff hangers suck!
^ Get to writing Dame!
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-10 20:29:33  
This is one of the best things i've ever read. I'm a huge zombie fan, and It's written superbly!

Add me and get me killed instantly if you want lol, I WANT TO BE IN THIS!
 Sylph.Spency
サーバ: Sylph
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2010-04-10 20:32:26  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
This is one of the best things i've ever read. I'm a huge zombie fan, and It's written superbly! Add me and get me killed instantly if you want lol, I WANT TO BE IN THIS!

I'm also a huge fan of zombies!

If you're ever bored, try this: Infectonator
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-04-10 22:17:26  
Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
This is one of the best things i've ever read. I'm a huge zombie fan, and It's written superbly! Add me and get me killed instantly if you want lol, I WANT TO BE IN THIS!

I'm also a huge fan of zombies!

If you're ever bored, try this: Infectonator

Awesome game:D

I've got tons of Zombie survial books also, and nearly every romero film XD
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13