Admins, Should I/We Worry?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Admins, should I/We worry?
Admins, should I/We worry?
First Page 2 3
 Shiva.Clowdd
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-02-02 12:40:11  
While checking old posts on google chrome I came across this warning.
A little insight would reassure me. I don't believe you or any of the authors of the site are out to harm us but insight on the matter would be nice. Thanks in advance.
~C

Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-02-02 12:42:48  
I would guess it's from an ad on the site. Just don't click the ads for gil sellers/buyers and you should be fine.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 12:43:04  
God damn it another guy named after cloud >_> so lame!
 Fairy.Vegetto
サーバ: Fairy
user: Vegetto
By Fairy.Vegetto 2010-02-02 12:49:21  
yo dawg
 Leviathan.Erang
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-02-02 12:49:51  
Pandemonium.Machiaveli said:

who the *** asked for your opinion? go chase some chupacabras around ya ***' troll.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-02-02 12:51:58  
I sense a great deal of butthurt around here.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-02 12:53:24  
Leviathan.Erang said:

who the *** asked for your opinion? go chase some chupacabras around ya ***' troll.

lol

But on a serious note, there must have been an ad or script when that popped up. Google Chrome doesn't have NoScript or AdBlock Plus, so you will get those warnings.
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 12:53:27  
Leviathan.Erang said:

I would love to actually mexico kinda far away tho :D anyways ya its probably just the pop up adds or maybe scragg wants to dominate the world D:
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 12:54:04  
Asura.Ludoggy said:
I sense a great deal of butthurt around here.

Sandy Vagina Case.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-02-02 12:54:58  
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
I would guess it's from an ad on the site. Just don't click the ads for gil sellers/buyers and you should be fine.
Never click em, this was from trying to check previous posts on the forum tab under my profile.

@Mach, sorry if the name bothers ya. I'm sure you'll get over it. Please try not to spill Haterade on your way out. I'm sure there are other threads for you to provide your helpful posts in.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-02-02 12:56:17  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
yo dawg

looks like this dancer i know
 Ramuh.Krizz
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-02-02 12:56:47  
Fairy.Vegetto said:
yo dawg
DO WANT!
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-02-02 12:57:15  
lawl, nerds unite together hurry! i should have known if you mess with the bean you mess with the whole burrito...

but seriously folks, how many reach arounds have you had, Lupuppy, by our good friend Mac?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-02 12:57:28  
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Fairy.Vegetto said:
yo dawg
DO WANT!

I bet shes a stripper somewhere
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 12:57:40  
Shiva.Clowdd said:
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Never click em, this was from trying to check previous posts on the forum tab under my profile.

@Mach, sorry if the name bothers ya. I'm sure you'll get over it. Please try not to spill Haterade on your way out. I'm sure there are other threads for you to provide your helpful posts in.

Naaaa i aint hating bra we cool just foolin around :p what kind of antivirus you using btw ? and thats a nice pair of hooterz right darr
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-02-02 13:00:38  
haterade is Mac's middle name. he posts on guys pictures cause he secretly admires the male figure. do us all a favor and shut that *** holster you call a mouth.
 Shiva.Clowdd
By Shiva.Clowdd 2010-02-02 13:01:12  
AVG
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 13:01:15  
Whats up with
Leviathan.Erang said:
lawl, nerds unite together hurry! i should have known if you mess with the bean you mess with the whole burrito...

but seriously folks, how many reach arounds have you had, Lupuppy, by our good friend Mac?
you and the mexican refferences ... First the Chupacabra and now the burrito thing :/ ?
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 13:03:27  
Shiva.Clowdd said:
AVG

Cant really say much on that one :/ I still stick to the pop up thing theres probably a virus in one of them
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-02 13:03:27  
Leviathan.Erang said:
haterade is Mac's middle name. he posts on guys pictures cause he secretly admires the male figure. do us all a favor and shut that *** holster you call a mouth.

failinsult is fail
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-02 13:03:41  
Shiva.Clowdd said:
AVG

Cant really say much on that one :/ I still stick to the pop up thing theres probably a virus in one of them

AVAST!
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 13:05:15  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Shiva.Clowdd said:
AVG

AVAST!

I used to have that one i dont know why i switched to Kaspersky
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2010-02-02 13:05:32  
i'll tell you what fail is, when you have a little red line underneath a misspelled word yet still refuse to correct it.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-02 13:05:44  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Shiva.Clowdd said:
AVG

AVAST!

BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT LIFE!!!

GET AVAST!!!
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 13:07:36  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Shiva.Clowdd said:
AVG

AVAST!

BECAUSE YOU FAIL AT LIFE!!!

GET AVAST!!!

If i really do fail at life then whos the funny guy now huh >_>! ?
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 13:08:48  
Leviathan.Erang said:
i'll tell you what fail is, when you have a little red line underneath a misspelled word yet still refuse to correct it.

Nice car you got that after your great grand mother ?
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-02 13:09:39  
It's a legitimate concern and hopefully an admin will be able to address it. An anti-virus and script-blocker are ideal for web-browsing, but it's not in the site's best interests for you to need to block these things, specifically the ads or the scripts behind them. Scragg makes a point to keep all the ads safe since that's their main source of revenue outside of the small donation pool they have so I'm confident he'll explain what triggered it or take care of whatever it is when he can.

edit: what the *** are you guys talking about lol
[+]
 Pandemonium.Machiaveli
By Pandemonium.Machiaveli 2010-02-02 13:11:55  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:
It's a legitimate concern and hopefully an admin will be able to address it. An anti-virus and script-blocker are ideal for web-browsing, but it's not in the site's best interests for you to need to block these things, specifically the ads or the scripts behind them. Scragg makes a point to keep all the ads safe since that's their main source of revenue outside of the small donation pool they have so I'm confident he'll explain what triggered it or take care of whatever it is when he can.

Me and KFH about anti viruses and that guy is insulting me with mexican refferences even tho i live in Europe ...
 Seraph.Caiyuo
サーバ: Seraph
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2010-02-02 13:13:57  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:

Me and KFH about anti viruses and that guy is insulting me with mexican refferences even tho i live in Europe ...
lol, Ireland and Mexico's flags are a lot alike I guess? Sans the little thingy in the middle.
 Garuda.Mameshiba
サーバ: Garuda
user: Mameshiba
By Garuda.Mameshiba 2010-02-02 13:14:45  
Seraph.Caiyuo said:

edit: What the hell are you guys talking about and who's this girl !!! omg /drool
Fixed for horny Caiyuo!! =D
[+]
First Page 2 3