The Most Logical Argument Against Same-sex Marriage

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The most logical argument against same-sex marriage
The most logical argument against same-sex marriage
 Ifrit.Jurai
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
user: Jurai
By Ifrit.Jurai 2010-01-31 00:07:34  
I agree. No gay potatoes!
 Bahamut.Ahura
サーバ: Bahamut
user: ahuralove
By Bahamut.Ahura 2010-02-06 05:13:19  
yea potatoe with an orange is just unatural
 Remora.Belius
サーバ: Remora
user: Belius
By Remora.Belius 2010-02-06 06:50:17  
I came loaded with M.Cho and and boulders to be thrown versus the WASPS and was meeted with a potato and orange. (Beli goes into Gigas form when mad :<)

And a kinky apple.

Disappointed.
 Shiva.Darkshade
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Darkshade 2010-02-06 07:37:40  
What the *** I don't even--
 Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-02-06 08:07:22  
Marriage was started to raise children I think. Besides, man on man is nasty. But two women ......LOL!!!
 Sylph.Dank
サーバ: Sylph
user: DankSylph
By Sylph.Dank 2010-02-06 08:28:32  
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:
Marriage was started to raise children I think. Besides, man on man is nasty. But two women ......LOL!!!

Whose talking about man on man, or woman on woman for that matter? This is about the love an Orange shares with a Potato and the lust the Apple has for both.
 Bahamut.Vette
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Vette
By Bahamut.Vette 2010-02-06 08:48:13  
after watchin that video just made me do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxBTQJxW4TU

Ifrit.Bloodbathboy
By Ifrit.Bloodbathboy 2010-02-06 08:58:45  
NUTCRACKER!!
 Cerberus.Jiko
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-02-08 15:43:11  
You're both just a couple of... of fruits... to me.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-08 16:23:27  
so what they're trying to say is that the world's supply of potatoes is gay so if we don't eat them, we won't turn gay?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-02-08 16:47:09  
Only the ones from Idaho
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-02-08 16:48:58  
Cerberus.Jiko said:
Only the ones from Idaho

Seen it first hand so I can actually say this statement is true. Glad I'm only here because of work.
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-08 17:23:20  
Ifrit.Bloodbathboy said:

I hate men that think like you do.

This topic is full of lawlz, and what not. I came in here thinking it was going to be different, so I'm just going to wander off and leave your topic to its lawlz
 Unicorn.Kmomo
サーバ: Unicorn
user: kmomo
By Unicorn.Kmomo 2010-02-08 17:39:19  
This game was meant to be fun. I came to check something and this topic, which is TOTALLY off anything that has to do with FFXI or any game at all, caught my eye and roused my curiosity. I clicked the link thinking, "Surely there must be a silly little joke" but instead find complete ignorance. In the big scheme of things, I really don't understand how somebody's choice in who to have sex with and spend time with has anything to do with an outside person. They are not making you watch. And religion has nothing to do with it so that argument is mute as well, although I'm sure you will try to persuade others with it. Arguing about something like this really does nothing but showcase your own idiocy and make you look sad and pitiful. IDK why I am even typing this because people who are against same sex marriage either have a holier then thou opinion of themselves or are just insecure so what I type will change nothing. I just don't believe this site should be used to reinforce stereotypes or breed hate in a world filled with too much already. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But you won't be. And I have wasted my time.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
サーバ: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2010-02-08 17:41:43  
I myself found most the things said in here to be funny, well other then the one comment I quoted, I just didn't feel it was needed to turn this into a flame war.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2010-02-08 17:42:05  
Unicorn.Kmomo said:
This game was meant to be fun. I came to check something and this topic, which is TOTALLY off anything that has to do with FFXI or any game at all, caught my eye and roused my curiosity. I clicked the link thinking, "Surely there must be a silly little joke" but instead find complete ignorance. In the big scheme of things, I really don't understand how somebody's choice in who to have sex with and spend time with has anything to do with an outside person. They are not making you watch. And religion has nothing to do with it so that argument is mute as well, although I'm sure you will try to persuade others with it. Arguing about something like this really does nothing but showcase your own idiocy and make you look sad and pitiful. IDK why I am even typing this because people who are against same sex marriage either have a holier then thou opinion of themselves or are just insecure so what I type will change nothing. I just don't believe this site should be used to reinforce stereotypes or breed hate in a world filled with too much already. You should be ashamed of yourselves. But you won't be. And I have wasted my time.

Totally didnt go to page 1.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-02-08 21:34:58  
two men getting married is a great idea (except the *** pounding). Think about it, not having a partner that sucks the will to live out of you on a daily basis is great.

But, I will never leave the warmth of comfort of a vagina, no matter how awful the *** is.