Last Remnant: Random Special Attacks Annoying Much?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Last Remnant: Random special attacks annoying much?
Last Remnant: Random special attacks annoying much?
 Sylph.Megumii
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-18 08:05:39  
It's pretty stupid that your special attacks are completely random in when they decide to appear and it didn't really bother me until now.

I've got 4/6 of the bases done and it's pure fluke every time whether I can win or not because of the special attacks. I've made my unions well equipped, made sure each union I have can heal + revive (also making sure I'm fully stocked on meds each battle) and I've let all my leaders have the remnants from the bases I've completed to add that extra chance of getting a special attack in but this is really getting on my *** now.

Even when I manage to get a good special attack, like Black Out, I think "perfect! get rid of Milton's unions and it'll all be gravy!" and then some idiot union raid locks me and I lose my special move!

I don't want to level grind to the point where I can just crush them with pure brute force because I want to get all the achievements which means staying under BR 75 to kill Brynhildr twice.

So I have Milton and Ludope left, trying to leave Ludope til last because he just seems nails to me, even his unions are hard to kill because of that annoying cavalry call.

So other than just a general complaint thread, I am looking for any tips from people who managed to get through the bases staying under BR 75.
 Bahamut.Leonelf
サーバ: Bahamut
user: LeonPSP
By Bahamut.Leonelf 2010-01-18 08:13:36  
Just out of curiousity, is there no Last Remnant forum around ? why do you ask it on a Final fantasy forum ?
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-18 08:15:41  
Bahamut.Leonelf said:
Just out of curiousity, is there no Last Remnant forum around ? why do you ask it on a Final fantasy forum ?

I have searched LR forums etc, and I've read people's battle strategies etc. which is how I've got as far as I have but I'm still stuck. This is like a last resort because I figured there must be people who have played it around. Besides, why have a game forum on ffxiah for games other than FFXI if it's not to be used? >_>
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-18 08:18:16  
Ouch that sucks! I'm aiming to get all the quests done too, as I'm trying to get all the achievements and some of them are really annoying. It annoys me too that I helped out all the base leaders in their side quests just for them to turn around and attack me >_>
 Sylph.Megumii
By Sylph.Megumii 2010-01-18 08:24:31  
Ramuh.Rowland said:
And every single black bird/dragon ever.

God yes.. I hate those creatures! Especially the birds with their really annoying curse moves that messes up all your unions right at the start >w<