フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » News » Relics
Relics
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-01-11 00:08:55  
You don't need to send me your relic info anymore, guys. =) The site has automatically pulled that from your LS Comm profile for awhile now. I've long since stopped doing relic additions by hand.

It might be tempting to send them to me, thinking I can throw them up there faster than the auto-scanner, but as the site's Achievement scores are only calculated once a day anyway, it wouldn't matter.
[+]
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 00:38:53  
Got a question though... been trying account recovery for the past 5 months for my old character on Leviathan... recently some one created a character on it with the same name knocking off the character verification I had.. I can't send or receive PM's, can't edit posts on forums and several other issues.. considering I can't relink my char seeing how it's still pending investigation and I'll have to change name when I DO get it back.. is there any thing that can be done to fix the issues I have?
 Remora.Mitsurughy
サーバ: Remora
user: EnricO
By Remora.Mitsurughy 2010-01-11 03:13:56  
Jaerik what about reporting those not registered here. still can take out info from LS comm site?
 Sylph.Sindri
サーバ: Sylph
user: Sindri
By Sylph.Sindri 2010-01-11 04:11:04  
It isnt a foolproof system. Relics that aren't listed from my server that I can remember offhand:

Jimbobsonofgod:
~ Tizona

Haha:
~Yoichinoyuumi
~Aegis
~Bravura
~Mandau

I personally think there should be a thread to post who has what, it's not a big deal but if you're gonna list who has relics, may aswell do it right.
 Odin.Karusan
サーバ: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2010-01-11 04:42:34  
Who cares.
[+]
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2010-01-11 04:45:54  
Odin.Karusan said:
Who cares.
Me!

oh wait no.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jouliont
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Jouliont
By Bahamut.Jouliont 2010-01-11 04:53:59  
Sylph.Sindri said:
It isnt a foolproof system. Relics that aren't listed from my server that I can remember offhand:

Jimbobsonofgod:
~ Tizona

Haha:
~Yoichinoyuumi
~Aegis
~Bravura
~Mandau

I personally think there should be a thread to post who has what, it's not a big deal but if you're gonna list who has relics, may aswell do it right.
It's a waste of Jaerik's time to post stuff that you think those who have it want posted on this site. If those players wanted it shown as an achievement, they'll do it themselves. Let Jaerik do what he wants with his new-found time. :)
 Fairy.Raikan
サーバ: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2010-01-11 05:59:10  
Bahamut.Jouliont said:
Let Jaerik do what he wants with his new-found time. :)

No admin should ever be allowed to do this.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2010-01-11 06:09:13  
Sylph.Sindri said:

Jimbobsonofgod:
~ Tizona

Haha:
~Yoichinoyuumi
~Aegis
~Bravura
~Mandau

Does it greatly offend you that people have relics listed in their profile when they don't have them?

PS: No system is fool proof.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-01-11 10:04:28  
Sylph.Sindri said:

Jimbobsonofgod:
~ Tizona

Haha:
~Yoichinoyuumi
~Aegis
~Bravura
~Mandau

In all honesty there's probably as many relics that are registered with the Linkshell community as not. I can think of three other Tizonas not on the list right off hand - Appi, Ete, and Opofrank. With Jimbob, that doubles the number of Tizonas listed on this site. The list will never be 100% accurate.
 Siren.Ashkente
サーバ: Siren
user: Ashkente
By Siren.Ashkente 2010-01-11 11:19:13  
Is Tizona even worth it? /curious
 Fenrir.Shambo
user: Shambo
By Fenrir.Shambo 2010-01-11 11:21:02  
dude check out the red title on this thread
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-01-11 11:25:10  
Are any of the relics/mythics worth the time and gil put in to their creation?

It's pretty marginal. With the amount of things we do as BLU that don't emphasize melee DPS its value is severely reduced, but if you have nothing left to upgrade and you love the job I see no reason not to upgrade one. It's still a functional upgrade due to the damage conversion to MP, just not OMGWTF awesome since it won't always be put to use.
 Siren.Ashkente
サーバ: Siren
user: Ashkente
By Siren.Ashkente 2010-01-11 11:25:40  
Fenrir.Shambo said:
dude check out the red title on this thread
Its called sarcasm.
Talking about mythics in a thread about relics, regardless of the relative difficulty in obtaining either.