フォーラム » FFXI » Unicorn » Salvage group
Salvage group
 Unicorn.Cactustim
サーバ: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: cactustim
By Unicorn.Cactustim 2009-12-09 16:45:24  
whats cracking kids!
Looking for a few people to join a salvage group. RL issues forced our old crew to disperse. Now that i have more time, im looking to pick this back up. We want to keep our old times of sunday, tuesday, wednesday gather at 11:45PM EST with A.P. ready to go. We are discussing adding another day at a different time but will wait till our group is more or less settled to collectively decide this issue. If you are interested, we would expect regular attendance. That being said... if you have to miss some runs its no biggy as I hope to get about 8-9 total people so we will always have 6-7 people for runs.

In the past I have run into problems with some people wanting to salvage but with their job selection, they were more of a hindrance rather then an asset to the group. Therefore, I will have to place some restrictions on who we ultimately stick with to fill our ranks.
Jobs of particular interest that you must have at least 1 of: Whm, Brd, Sch, and/or Thf w/ TH4. (Big surprise on what im looking for i know >.>) If you have a ridiculously over qualified amount of bad *** jobs outside of the aforementioned, we may be able to talk. The big key is versatility in Jobs. It really limits a group when u get a zomg im monk/sam onry give meh usu feetz. If your relatively new to salvage i would have no problem helping teach you our strategies and the nuances or particular zones, so dont let that be a deterrent.

A little about us- Personally i have done varying amounts of salvage since its inception and am comfortable with the layouts of all zones (no starting boxes, 2442 hi-pots for people, eeee..). As a group we have successful strats for each zone. We have completed a large number of pieces, most notably the 5-6 bodies upgraded for friends.

Any questions or interest please feel free to send me a tell in game, reply to this topic, or pm me on ffxiah.

-cacti

Unicorn.Cactustim
user: cactustim
By Unicorn.Cactustim 2009-12-12 04:45:38  
Cutting off any new people after our run sunday night, so let me know asap.
 Unicorn.Grimjow
user: Grimjow
By Unicorn.Grimjow 2009-12-16 03:39:01  
Hi I would like to join your group.