The Second Amendment

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Second Amendment
The Second Amendment
By Scareys 2009-12-06 00:00:25  
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Good Forces of individual liberty ~Versus~ destructive, idiotic forces of collectivism

Over 27 Little Words.

It is only a matter of time before all of our other rights begin to fall away, like dominoes. This is not about guns. This is about Big Vs Small government, Rights Vs Responsibilities, and where the balance of power in America should reside. With the politicians, or with the people. What do you think?

I think the argument that the militia clause somehow defines, narrows, or transforms the operative part of the right-securing language ("the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
) proves only the sad state of modern education in America.
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-06 00:19:16  
Not being american, and having an outside perspective, i have only this to say:

It's a scary thought that everyone that is old enough can carry a gun in the USA.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-06 05:25:29  
Scareys said:
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

Good Forces of individual liberty ~Versus~ destructive, idiotic forces of collectivism

Over 27 Little Words.

It is only a matter of time before all of our other rights begin to fall away, like dominoes. This is not about guns. This is about Big Vs Small government, Rights Vs Responsibilities, and where the balance of power in America should reside. With the politicians, or with the people. What do you think?

I think the argument that the militia clause somehow defines, narrows, or transforms the operative part of the right-securing language ("the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
) proves only the sad state of modern education in America.

Btw, this s bulletta or what ever its name is.