Hrolandus From Kujata Must Be Retarded.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hrolandus from Kujata must be retarded.
Hrolandus from Kujata must be retarded.
By Scareys 2009-12-05 11:00:16  
Kujata.Hrolandus said:
. Now let’s look at some atheistic thought regimes throughout history. Hitler and his essentially atheistic view of things (sans a bit of odd occultism) killed conservatively 11 million people. Pol Pot, a real charming lad, by his atheistic communist ideals whacked about 1-2.5 million Cambodians. Well, there have been more but those are the really fun ones by numbers. They didn’t strap on any bombs, but their ideas did get millions of bodies pilled up… Well, if we inflate the numbers for religious people through the thousands of years that religion was in vogue, and conservatively examine the few decades atheism has been popular, religion wins in the body count, but not by much. Bulleta wins,

It surprises me how ignorant some people are on History.

~Ashura~
~Hrolandus~

Hitler Was A Christian~

"Although Hitler did not practice religion in a churchly sense, he certainly believed in the Bible's God. Raised as Catholic he went to a monastery school and, interestingly, walked everyday past a stone arch which was carved the monastery's coat of arms which included a swastika. As a young boy, Hitler's most ardent goal was to become a priest."

Source~> http://nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm

Pol Pot Was A Buddhist~

Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge were composed of Buddhists and Pol Pot himself was a communist and Theravada Buddhist. Pol Pot studied at a Buddhist monastery (1 year) and then later at a Catholic school (8 years). As for “Collège Preah Sihanouk” and “Lycée Sisowath” I don’t know if they were secular or Buddhist oriented education institutions. Cambodia’s communism was influenced by Theravada Buddhism (the belief system of 95% of the Khmer people) and its teaching to renunciation of the material world as Pol Pot with his followers organized perfectly by smashing cars and modern industrial equipment with hammers.

Pol Pot’s Education: 1934 – 1935 Buddhist monastery Wat Botum Vaddei in Phnom Penh 1935 – 1943 Catholic school in Phnom Penh École Miche 1943 – 1947 Collège Preah Sihanouk at Kampong Cham 1947 – 1948 Lycée Sisowath in Phnom Penh 1948 – 1949 Technical school in Phnom Penh 1949 – 1952 École Francaise de radio-électricité
By Scareys 2009-12-05 11:01:42  
Oops I meant to source that =.= Copy and paste
 Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-05 11:03:31  
This needed to be copy-pasted and put in it's very own thread....why?.....

Bismarck.Altar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2009-12-05 11:05:44  
Um.
I Feel the need to post since apparently the above person, and the OP of the quote, are ignoring the fact that Hitler Massacred a lot of JEWS.
Last I checked Judaism was a religion.

Also, what Ashua said.
By Scareys 2009-12-05 11:11:16  
Bahamut.Ashua said:
This needed to be copy-pasted and put in it's very own thread....why?.....

I was expecting you to reply with this very same question. Odd. Do I have ESP?
By Scareys 2009-12-05 11:11:53  
I just thought it was funny, to be honest.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-05 11:24:51  
Hitler was an occultist. He was probably a deist, but he certainly was NOT a christian.

We do not want any other god than Germany itself. It is essential to have fanatical faith and hope and love in and for Germany." -Adolf Hitler

How is this consistent with a Christian?

"I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Exodus 20:2-3 and a critical foundation of the religion.

Keep in mind this is how the religion self-defines itself. Hitler made various contradicting statements in his life concerning what religious affiliations he identified. Just because he may or may not have claimed to be a christian--or anything else doesnt mean what he practised was consistant with said belief.

However, as the original post stated, Hitler wasnt a PRACTITIONER of any religion, so wtf?

If I say I believe and embrace the words of Muhatma Ghandi and then i go on a rampage, does that then make Ghandi a vessel of destruction? No, because I would be acting in complete contrast to the message of Ghandi. Anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of the bible should know that the JEWS (Israel) are the chosen people according to the Bible (which a christian by definition accepts I.E. Hitler must too in order to call himself one) So, calling yourself one thing doesn't make it so.

Hitler's actions and words and philosophy are no more compatible with christianity than decapication is with life.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-05 11:27:07  
Altar,

Hitler massacred alot more than Jews. Hitler massacred secular jews as well. He hated jews for ethnic reasons. It wasn't simply his hate for their religion. Dig a little deeper and youll find this to be true, and that it was certainly more than Jews.
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-05 11:38:44  
Hitler's hate didn't just extend to Jews. He massacred Polish people, who were predominantly Catholic, as well as many other religions/ethnicities.
[+]
 Asura.Hit
サーバ: Asura
user: FFXIHit
By Asura.Hit 2009-12-05 11:50:16  
I'm no expert, but Hitler was definitely an occultist in the sense that they kind of manufactured this whole "king Arthur/nazi knight of the round table" propaganda (as a religion). He was also in power long enough that an entire generation of children were raised and brainwashed in this same manner.

This of course does not eclipse the tragedy the Jews faced during this time.
By Scareys 2009-12-05 11:53:14  
Hitler didn't like Jews because Jews don't believe in Jesus. Hitler believed in Jesus, which made him a christian. The post said he didn't go to church, but he was a christian. Anyone who has studied Hitler at all knows he was a christian.

Just because you don't go to church, doesn't mean you don't have faith in a certain religion.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-05 11:57:28  
Scareys said:
Hitler didn't like Jews because Jews don't believe in Jesus. Hitler believed in Jesus, which made him a christian. The post said he didn't go to church, but he was a christian. Anyone who has studied Hitler at all knows he was a christian. Just because you don't go to church, doesn't mean you don't have faith in a certain religion.

He obviously didn't read his Bible or live his life in accordance with any likeness of Christian doctrine -what-so-ever.

Intellectual belief in the existance of something isn't the same as agreeing with it. play "devil's advocate" if you will and assume that God and Satan are real. Satan "believes" in Jesus too. That doesn't make him a christian, now does it?
[+]
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-05 11:59:51  
Scareys said:
Hitler didn't like Jews because Jews don't believe in Jesus. Hitler believed in Jesus, which made him a christian. The post said he didn't go to church, but he was a christian. Anyone who has studied Hitler at all knows he was a christian.

Just because you don't go to church, doesn't mean you don't have faith in a certain religion.

Explain why he persecuted Catholics then? Catholics believe in Jesus, but he ordered their killings as well.
 Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2009-12-05 12:03:20  
If he was a Christian he was like that lady from wife swap. The God Warrior.

Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-05 12:05:05  
Carbuncle.Axle said:
If he was a Christian he was like that lady from wife swap. The God Warrior.

Carbuncle.Axle
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Zephin
By Carbuncle.Axle 2009-12-05 12:05:40  
Thanks Katar
By Scareys 2009-12-05 12:35:20  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Scareys said:

Explain why he persecuted Catholics then? Catholics believe in Jesus, but he ordered their killings as well.

The same reason that people kill people in general.
Gays kill other gays.
Whites kill other whites.
Blacks kill blacks.
Europeans are killing Europeans.
Americans are killing Americans.
The list goes on forever.

Hitler was not an Atheist. He was a christians. There is proof.

How can some of you people believe what the bible claims, when the only proof that any of it happened can only be found in the bible. But when there is Scientific, archaelogical, historical facts, you don't believe that?

Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-05 12:52:34  
Facts are fine. Theories and conjecture preached as fact however isn't. It wasn't long ago that Troy was just some invention of Homer.

As far as the Bible goes, if you can prove one of the approx 2,000 prophesies fail, then you win.

Daniel prophesized the coming of Christ to the DAY 483 years beforehand. Seriously, you can spin the nostrodaumus crap if you want, but it's not vague.

This same daniel also handed King Cyrus of Persia a scroll written by Isaiah who lived hundreds of years before in which the scroll calls Cyrus BY HIS NAME and reads like a letter to the king in specific. cyrus, Nebuchadnezzar, and other kings did exist. No self historian will deny this, as well as the period and occupation of the land of israel by babylon being a historical fact.

Now, to bypass all the B.S. that people will say "well uhh that was vague. And this one was probably written after the event."

Explain to me these prophecies fulfilled in 1948.

http://www.talkjesus.com/evidence-bible-prophecy/7-10-prophecies-fulfilled-1948-a.html

(numbers 3,4 6, and 7 in particular)
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-05 13:31:13  
Scareys said:
How can some of you people believe what the bible claims, when the only proof that any of it happened can only be found in the bible. But when there is Scientific, archaelogical, historical facts, you don't believe that?

Ponder this:

Some of the greatest scientists of all time were religious or believed in a deity. Not all of them were Atheist, as you seem to believe. Just because someone believes in science, or is a scientist, doesn't mean they think a deity or higher power doesn't exist.

Now, if some of the greatest scientists and inventors believed in a deity, or a god, or a religion, does that make their contributions to the scientific community any less? Because they believed something they couldn't prove, or disprove, or see?

Ponder why your idols believed in something they couldn't scientifically prove, then get back to me about "facts."

And can a mod confirm that this isn't a sock account from Bulleta trying to make herself a little army of Atheist retards because a good majority of posters here think she's an idiot? It's kind of hard not to believe that this dude shows up out of nowhere defending her idiocy, and copy and pastes her posts into a new thread. Thanks.
 Fenrir.Empedocles
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Empedocles 2009-12-05 20:09:24  
/hacks out a hairball

Kinda both right. See Hitler was raised as a Christian, and even had 'Gott Mit Uns' (God with us) on uniforms, but it's believed that he mainly used Christianity to manipulate the masses but didn't actually practice it or take it seriously as a person.

The Jewish people were used as a scapegoat for as far as I'm aware at least two reasons:

1) They were mostly middle-class at the time, so a very easy source of enmity for the poorer recession-ridden non-jewish population.

2) Something to focus on, to move the population's awareness from what Hitler and his party were doing to this 'Jewish Threat' (Which didn't actually exist)

tl;dr
Hitler used Christianity as a tool. At the end of his life, Hitler was most likely Atheist or Agnostic and most definitely rather insane.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-06 05:34:12  
Hey Scareys is buletta btw.
 Bahamut.Stanflame
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-06 05:34:26  
Hey Scareys is buletta btw. move on from this tard.