Health-Care Destruction.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Health-Care Destruction.
Health-Care Destruction.
 Sylph.Beelshamen
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Beelshamen 2009-12-01 19:06:25  
Hey, I still pay for my monthly insurance fee. >.>
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-01 19:06:54  
Asura.Chefm said:
Try next time reading the first 100 out of 2,000!! Pages of the real health care Bill and you'll understand wht the Bill REALY about, Insteed of your democratic Oppions.
People think about for 5 sec , WAS a America founded on "Lets have the Gov. give us everything" or "Lets work for MY stuff" ???? Which one sounds like Democracy, and which one soundes like Socailist.

America was founded without a healthcare system.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-12-01 19:12:19  
People want 1960's price with 2009 technology.
Hope everyone knows that wont happen.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-12-01 19:33:57  
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Hey, I still pay for my monthly insurance fee. >.>
ready for it to triple in price with 1/3 of the service?
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
サーバ: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-01 19:35:48  
I get my drugs from my street pharmacist, he gives me a good deal on much needed stuff.
 Lakshmi.Aaroca
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Damii
By Lakshmi.Aaroca 2009-12-01 19:41:42  
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I get my drugs from my street pharmacist, he gives me a good deal on much needed stuff.
cmon man gimme his number, need my fixes of Bronchodilators.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-01 19:53:22  
Lakshmi.Aaroca said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
cmon man gimme his number, need my fixes of Bronchodilators.

he travels, he'll be in your area next week. Look for him round the block.
 Seraph.Bigheadkitty
サーバ: Seraph
By Seraph.Bigheadkitty 2009-12-01 20:24:29  
95% of us have better healthcare , you all just have healthcare (Doesn't mean its better just maybe more on the fair side depending on yuor perspective:)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2009-12-01 20:25:13  
I would like to say something...

street drugs.

That is all.
By Seppoko 2009-12-02 01:02:30  
Asura.Bitesized said:
The main issue is this bill being proposed in its current form is absolute ***. Its less of a Healthcare issue and more of a power grab. There is no healthcare crisis right now in this country and there is no need to turn the system upside down. They are creating a crisis among the people, using the media to pass legislation under the premise that if we don't do it right now then were all going to die. Very similar to global warming and the Cap and Trade bill.

There are plenty of ways to improve healthcare that the libs wont even bother to look at. Tort reform, portability, and tax free medical savings accounts are a few that I can think of right off the top of my head. The Dems wont touch tort reform because lawyers are one of their biggest supports and they'd be losing precious re-election money. The other issues they don't even bother to look at because they are so focused on putting in the government "option." I quote option because its simply a foot in the door for a single payer system, which Obama has said multiple times, that he supports.

The "Blue Dog" Democrats ran under the guise of being fiscally conservative democrats, so the Dems could take seats away from Republicans in highly Republican areas. With the idea being, that after the "Blue Dogs" get elected, they would simply force them to go along with their less than fiscally conservative policy's with the threat of the loss of campaign finance money and support in their re-elections if they didn't go along. Lucky there are enough of the "Blue Dog" Democrats around that are actually listening to their constituents to keep this thing from passing right now with the government "option."

I don't feel like going into all the details of this current bill because there is too much of it that I would want to talk about it and its been driving me crazy lately and I don't feel like typing anymore lol. I'll just simply point out one small detail of the bill. If its passed, the reforms wont take place until 2013 so it wont ruin any re-election attempts of the anointed one. It shows me that even they understand the consequences of passing this bill.

BTW- Thanks for the OP lol, too few people actually understand whats going on and just think that it would be "free" health care.

I am not trying to criticize, your opinion is yours and it is valid. I am quoting you however to illustrate that it is this mentality that i think holds all of this back. The mentality that It is the Dems... or that it is the Republicans that are *** this up. Right wing nutjobs or Tree-huggers are stoping this because of that and they dont want something because they like something else and that is wrong.

The fact of the matter is that we can't get along to even begin to discuss what is best for everyone and not just the top % or bottom %. No we don't need some big government intervention to make everything cheap... yes i agree that his bill is complete ***. I do however thing that doing something is better than nothing and my optimism helps me to think that something good will come out of this. because if nothing happens it will just go back to being the way it always has been and that is garbage.

Bahamut.Oblivion
サーバ: Bahamut
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-12-02 01:52:50  
Does it take some kind of great thought process to understand that we're all just a bunch of confused, hairless apes stuck on a piece of rock in the middle of nowhere, that all of these labels and titles, and theories, systems, and culture really mean nothing when you're just simply trying to get through this predicament while being mindful of others?

If people were innately "nice", we wouldn't be having some asinine debate on healthcare.
[+]
 Seraph.Bulleta
サーバ: Seraph
user: Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-05 17:34:58  
Or religion.