Atheists Are Not Suicide Bombers.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Atheists are not Suicide Bombers.
Atheists are not Suicide Bombers.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14
 Seraph.Bulleta
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:35:10  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

In other words, you give up. You can't provide anything.

Coming from someone that proves god exists, by trying to prove that wind doesn't...
 Shiva.Flionheart
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-07 00:35:59  
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Coming from someone that proves god exists, by trying to prove that wind doesn't...

This isn't about Katarzyna, it's about you. Stop changing the target to avoid answering the question.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-07 00:36:27  
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

I don't know what you're going to school for, because you clearly can't read or use critical thinking skills.

Let me recap for you:

Bulleta enters stage right and stands on soap box:

RELIGION IS ***! PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN IT ARE STUPID! I HAVE 4 BIBLE VERSES HERE THAT SUPPORT MY CLAIM! WE SHOULD REGULATE RELIGION BECAUSE ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE HATEFUL AND SPITEFUL! THEY ARE MURDERERS AND SUICIDE BOMBERS!

Katarzyna enters stage left:

But I'm not a murderer, nor am I a suicide bomber. I should be regulated based on the fact of what a few extremists did? Prove your claim!

Bulleta: HERE ARE MY 4 BIBLE VERSES!

Katarzyna: But I'm not a Christian. I'm Pagan. I don't follow the Bible. What does this have to do with me? Prove you claim!

Bulleta: 4 BIBLE VERSES AND AN MSPAINT IMAGE FOR GOOD MEASURE!

Katarzyna: Ok...I don't know how that proves your claim. But you're an Atheist. That's cool. I have friends who are Atheists.

Bulleta: I LAUGH AT THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE SKY! I CANNOT SEE HIM! THEREFORE: HE DOES NOT EXIST!

Katarzyna: But the wind is invisible too, but that exists. How can you say one thing exists and not the other?

Bulleta: SILENCE, INFEDEL! I SAY THERE IS NO GOD, THAT MEANS THERE IS NO GOD! I'VE READ MANY RELIGIOUS TEXTS! I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE MY CLAIM! YOU'RE STUPID!

Katarzyna: Wait, I'm stupid because I can't prove god exists but you're smart because you can't prove he/she/it DOESN'T exist?

Bulleta: CORRECT! I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIE! OH, AND YOU HAVE NO LIFE!

Katarzyna: k.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-07 00:38:16  
To be honest, I think I can paint a nice little picture of your life in my mind.

You were forced into religion as a child, and have now (as you are at about the age to do so) decided to rebel against everything.

When you grow up a little bit, you'll realise how juvenile you actually sound.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:44:01  
Treatment of homosexuals within Islam:

According to a pamphlet produced by Al-Fatiha, there is a consensus among Islamic scholars that all humans are naturally heterosexual. 5 Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty:

The Hanafite school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted.

The Hanabalites, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted.

The Sha'fi school of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act. Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army.

http://www.missionislam.com/knowledge/homosexuality.htm
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:46:34  
You guys can research this yourself.

You don't need the genius to do it for you.
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 00:46:49  
Goodnight
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-07 00:48:38  
Seraph.Bulleta said:

If you were a genius you would create your own arguments instead of reciting ones found on easily accessible websites.

I'm not asking for quotes, I'm asking for an original opinion.

You can't judge an entire religion on what the extremists in it do.

Again, you don't blame the gun, or the manufacturer, you blame the person who fired it.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-07 00:50:03  
Seraph.Bulleta said:

So now you're a genius? LOLOLOLOLOL. That's *** rich, let me tell you.

If you're a genius, then mankind and science is truly ***.

You're a driveling toddler who is pissed off at her parents and needs therapy.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-12-07 00:52:00  
Seraph.Bulleta said:
It's 1:30 in the morning. I have a full time job, and 2 part time jobs. I go to school part time as well.

Yes, I'm tired.

So let me get this straight.

You seem to spend a LOT of time playing FF by glancing at your game profile.

You have, so you say, one full time job and two part time jobs.

You also, as you say, go to school part time as well.

On top of all this , you still find time to get on these forums under supposedly two different user accounts bashing anyone with a belief in anything from God to a tomato living in a basement.

Ladies and gentleman, I believe I have come to the root of all this pent up rage and hostility exhibited by Bulleta.

Someone isn't getting laid.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-12-07 00:52:44  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

I don't know what you're going to school for, because you clearly can't read or use critical thinking skills.

Let me recap for you:

RELIGION IS ***! PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN IT ARE STUPID! I HAVE 4 BIBLE VERSES HERE THAT SUPPORT MY CLAIM! WE SHOULD REGULATE RELIGION BECAUSE ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE HATEFUL AND SPITEFUL! THEY ARE MURDERERS AND SUICIDE BOMBERS!

But I'm not a murderer, nor am I a suicide bomber. I should be regulated based on the fact of what a few extremists did? Prove your claim!

Katarzyna: But I'm not a Christian. I'm Pagan. I don't follow the Bible. What does this have to do with me? Prove you claim!

Katarzyna: Ok...I don't know how that proves your claim. But you're an Atheist. That's cool. I have friends who are Atheists.

Bulleta: I LAUGH AT THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE SKY! I CANNOT SEE HIM! THEREFORE: HE DOES NOT EXIST!

Katarzyna: But the wind is invisible too, but that exists. How can you say one thing exists and not the other?

Bulleta: SILENCE, INFEDEL! I SAY THERE IS NO GOD, THAT MEANS THERE IS NO GOD! I'VE READ MANY RELIGIOUS TEXTS! I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE MY CLAIM! YOU'RE STUPID!

Katarzyna: Wait, I'm stupid because I can't prove god exists but you're smart because you can't prove he/she/it DOESN'T exist?

Bulleta: CORRECT! I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG. NOW GIVE ME MY COOKIE! OH, AND YOU HAVE NO LIFE!

Ohh. Mah. Lawdz. I haven't laughed this hard since... since... well, since I found out you could do seriously nasty poses with your character in game.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2009-12-07 00:52:49  
Carbuncle.Taintedone said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
It's 1:30 in the morning. I have a full time job, and 2 part time jobs. I go to school part time as well.

Yes, I'm tired.

On top of all this , you still find time to get on these forums under supposedly two different user accounts bashing anyone with a belief in anything from God to a tomato living in a basement.

Ladies and gentleman, I believe I have come to the root of all this pent up rage and hostility exhibited by Bulleta.

With that face, it's not that surprising.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-12-07 00:56:34  
Seraph.Bulleta said:

Yes, I'm tired.

I have a simpler answer.

(She's lying.)
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-12-07 02:00:57  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:

Let me recap for you:

ahhhhhahaha. <3 Bookmarking for this for a rainy day.
 Ramuh.Svedin
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Svedin
By Ramuh.Svedin 2009-12-07 04:31:08  
Seraph.Bulleta said:
So, anything the bible says condoning murdering people, I shouldn't take literally?

But I should take this ***literally?

Moses parting the sea

Jonah living in the whale

Feeding millions of people with a slice of bread

Eating christ's body and drinking his blood. Yuck @_@

I'm totally living in a whale!

edit: sorry but this thread has already started smell bad anyways :3

edit again: hey didnt pinochio(sp?) live in a whale aswell? or he was eaten or something?
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-12-07 04:56:03  
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:

Yes, I'm tired.

With that face, it's not that surprising.

Bahamut.Ashua
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-07 10:21:10  
Bulleta, There is a reason things such as (God not) Moses parting the sea, Jesus walking on water, and raising people from the dead are called "miracles". The word "miracle" implies they are outside of the "natural order" of the laws of this world. They are exceptions to the laws of nature and physics. A God by definition is omnipotent. The purpose of a miracle is to confound "reality" and thereby confirming the soveriegnty of God over the elements.

I don't know why you would think such things taking place are "too hard" for a God to pull off. If you can allow for the notion that God created the universe, then is his hand too short to manipulate the laws of physics which also are subject to the creator? A miracle is just God haxing into his own "program."

Your obcession with Levitcal law:

Since when does capitol punishment equate to hatred? Those things written in the Law of Moses were given to the nation of Israel circa 1,500 B.C.. They were the law of the land and the punishments rendered for transgression. It doesn't say "murder" sabbath breakers--that is, as individual persons. It says put them to death--carried out by the "state".

Do state and federal laws of america incite hate? we have our federal and civil laws and also put people to death. What you are reading is a law book to the nation of Israel, and not some hatred pep rally pamplet. And once again. YOU are judging history present and future on YOUR 21st century western world tunnel vision as if "good and evil" actually exists. (Without a supreme authority there is no such thing as righteousness and wickedness and therefor "hate" is relative to begin with.) Also, pretty much every intentional "sin" in levitical law was given the penalty of death. It was more about breaking any law rather than singling out homosexuals.

Are YOUR ways any more "right" than ancient peoples ways? Even people living today half way around the world? Is murdering a fetus who has yet to commit any malice any less "hateful" than murdering ~ANYONE~ this side of the womb who has acrewed a lifetime of iniquity? There is no one who is "good" in the truest sense of the word. You overrate the worth of people. It is because we are all so corrupt that no one can look at another and say "look at how bad you are and how great I am." Perhaps if you honestly read the whole thing beginning to end, you would discover the purpose of the levitical law was that in so reading, each person would be convicted by his own conscience and realize that EVERYONE fails to keep it and that ALL have broken the law and we are ALL consequently worthy of its penalty, which is death; that mercy is better than judgement.

Justice is getting what you deserve. Love is NOT getting what you deserve. We all deserve death. Any misanthrope will agree. (Mianthropes are very seldom religious.)

How easily you pick and choose. How much hate does the book contain, which says to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF", to "do unto others as you would have them do to you." to "Love your ENEMY." and "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."??? If the Bible can incite hatred for its words, then by that same measure it can incite great love. The only variable is humans. Humans are accoutable for their own actions and interpretations. You know, "ignorant" people love to blame video games and movies for violence today. Too bad violence and hatred predate today's media as well as the Bible. But, hey thats typical human nature-- reluctance to accept accountability for their own error.

Hmm... Hmm.....
Bulleta just curious... How do you feel about necrophilia, beastiality, incest, and 'consentual' pedophilia?
 Phoenix.Airbag
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Airbag 2009-12-07 12:45:58  
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
I never claimed to be against only christianity.

Pay attention.

The thread is called "... Suicide bombers"

Which faith is suicide bombers unique to?

~Game Show Theme~

Muslim?

Yet, you quote only Bible versus.

What faith is the Bible unique to?

~Game Show Theme~

Christianity?

the old testament is shared by Islam, Judaism, and Christianity

and isnt Jesus the most quoted prophet in the Quran?

I dont think you can really blame religion for all of mankind's problems. While the church has been one of the most corrupt institutions at certain points in history, you cannot deny the good done by the church organizations, whether it be mission trips or raising money and donating needed items or running a soup kitchen for less fortunate people. There are bad people everywhere and its not like a certain sprout of religion congregates them anymore so than any other organization on the planet.

tl;dr people are bad you should feel bad
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-07 12:55:24  
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
I never claimed to be against only christianity. Pay attention. The thread is called "... Suicide bombers" Which faith is suicide bombers unique to? ~Game Show Theme~ Muslim?
Yet, you quote only Bible versus. What faith is the Bible unique to? ~Game Show Theme~ Christianity?
the old testament is shared by Islam, Judaism, and Christianity and isnt Jesus the most quoted prophet in the Quran?

Given that the Koran was written in the late 7th century, meaning anyone with first hand accounts of Jesus (first century)were long dead, I think you are mistaken. Other than that, Mohammed would probably be the one quoted most.
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2009-12-07 13:08:54  
Bahamut.Ashua said:
Phoenix.Airbag said:
Cerberus.Katarzyna said:
Seraph.Bulleta said:
I never claimed to be against only christianity. Pay attention. The thread is called "... Suicide bombers" Which faith is suicide bombers unique to? ~Game Show Theme~ Muslim?
Yet, you quote only Bible versus. What faith is the Bible unique to? ~Game Show Theme~ Christianity?
the old testament is shared by Islam, Judaism, and Christianity and isnt Jesus the most quoted prophet in the Quran?

Given that the Koran was written in the late 7th century, meaning anyone with first hand accounts of Jesus (first century)were long dead, I think you are mistaken. Other than that, Mohammed would probably be the one quoted most.

oh hes the most mentioned or something, google it ^

Christianity spurred from Judaism and Islam came from christianity- discounting the holy trinity part and returning to one god-figure with his prophet mohammed.. theyre all prettymuch the same thing :/

People are people are people, there are extremists in every religion and there are a majorty of good people in every walk of life
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-07 13:29:47  
Most mentioned (besides Mohammed) yes i can buy that easily.

Theres a whole section of the koran called "The House (family) of Imran" which is about Isa (their version of Jesus) and Miriam (his mother).
By Dionysius 2009-12-07 14:25:07  
Bahamut.Ashua said:
Bulleta, There is a reason things such as (God not) Moses parting the sea, Jesus walking on water, and raising people from the dead are called "miracles". The word "miracle" implies they are outside of the "natural order" of the laws of this world. They are exceptions to the laws of nature and physics. A God by definition is omnipotent. The purpose of a miracle is to confound "reality" and thereby confirming the soveriegnty of God over the elements.

I don't know why you would think such things taking place are "too hard" for a God to pull off. If you can allow for the notion that God created the universe, then is his hand too short to manipulate the laws of physics which also are subject to the creator? A miracle is just God haxing into his own "program."

Your obcession with Levitcal law:

Since when does capitol punishment equate to hatred? Those things written in the Law of Moses were given to the nation of Israel circa 1,500 B.C.. They were the law of the land and the punishments rendered for transgression. It doesn't say "murder" sabbath breakers--that is, as individual persons. It says put them to death--carried out by the "state".

Do state and federal laws of america incite hate? we have our federal and civil laws and also put people to death. What you are reading is a law book to the nation of Israel, and not some hatred pep rally pamplet. And once again. YOU are judging history present and future on YOUR 21st century western world tunnel vision as if "good and evil" actually exists. (Without a supreme authority there is no such thing as righteousness and wickedness and therefor "hate" is relative to begin with.) Also, pretty much every intentional "sin" in levitical law was given the penalty of death. It was more about breaking any law rather than singling out homosexuals.

Are YOUR ways any more "right" than ancient peoples ways? Even people living today half way around the world? Is murdering a fetus who has yet to commit any malice any less "hateful" than murdering ~ANYONE~ this side of the womb who has acrewed a lifetime of iniquity? There is no one who is "good" in the truest sense of the word. You overrate the worth of people. It is because we are all so corrupt that no one can look at another and say "look at how bad you are and how great I am." Perhaps if you honestly read the whole thing beginning to end, you would discover the purpose of the levitical law was that in so reading, each person would be convicted by his own conscience and realize that EVERYONE fails to keep it and that ALL have broken the law and we are ALL consequently worthy of its penalty, which is death; that mercy is better than judgement.

Justice is getting what you deserve. Love is NOT getting what you deserve. We all deserve death. Any misanthrope will agree. (Mianthropes are very seldom religious.)

How easily you pick and choose. How much hate does the book contain, which says to "Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF", to "do unto others as you would have them do to you." to "Love your ENEMY." and "Pray for those who use you and despitefully use you."??? If the Bible can incite hatred for its words, then by that same measure it can incite great love. The only variable is humans. Humans are accoutable for their own actions and interpretations. You know, "ignorant" people love to blame video games and movies for violence today. Too bad violence and hatred predate today's media as well as the Bible. But, hey thats typical human nature-- reluctance to accept accountability for their own error.

Hmm... Hmm.....
Bulleta just curious... How do you feel about necrophilia, beastiality, incest, and 'consentual' pedophilia?

couldn't have said it better myself... /praise

The Bible says many times throughout, that God's people should be peaceable. You can't just pick a few scriptures and say the Bible incites hate.

Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 18:28:14  

Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 18:30:52  
Ten Obvious Reasons Why Islam is NOT a Religion of Peace

1. 10,000 deadly terror attacks committed explicitly in the name of Islam in just the last six years. (Other religions combined for perhaps a dozen or so).

2. Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, had people killed for insulting him or criticizing his religion. This included women. Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

3. Muhammad said in many places that he has been "ordered by Allah to fight men until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is his messenger." In the last nine years of his life, he ordered no less than 65 military campaigns to do exactly that.

Muhammad inspired his men to war with the basest of motives, using captured loot, sex and a gluttonous paradise as incentives. He beheaded captives, enslaved children and raped women captured in battle. Again, Muslims are told to emulate the example of Muhammad.

4. After Muhammad died, the people who lived with him, and knew his religion best, immediately fell into war with each other.

Muhammad's favorite daughter, Fatima, and her husband, Ali (the second convert to Islam, who was raised like a son to Muhammad) fought a war against an army raised by Aisha, Muhammad's favorite wife - and one whom he had said was the "perfect woman."

Not only was her husband, Ali, eventually murdered, but Fatima (who survived the early years at Mecca safe and sound) died of stress from the persecution of fellow Muslims only three months after her father died.

Three of the first four Muslim rulers (caliphs) were murdered. All of them were among Muhammad's closest companions. The third caliph was killed by the son of the first. The fourth caliph was killed by the fifth, who subsequently poisoned one of Muhammad's two favorite grandsons. Muhammad's other grandson was later beheaded by the sixth caliph.

Within 50 years, the Kaaba, which had stood for centuries under pagan religion, lay in ruins from internal Muslim war.

5. Muhammad directed Muslims to wage war on other religions and bring them under submission to Islam. Within the first few decades following his death, his Arabian companions invaded and conquered Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and Zoroastrian lands.

6. Muslims continued their Jihad against other religions for 1400 years, checked only by the ability of non-Muslims to defend themselves. To this day, not a week goes by that Islamic fundamentalists do not attempt to kill Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists explicitly in the name of Allah.

None of these other religions are at war with each other.

7. Islam is the only religion that has to retain its membership by threatening to kill anyone who leaves. This is according to the example set by Muhammad.

8. Islam teaches that non-Muslims are less than fully human. Muhammad said that Muslims can be put to death for murder, but that a Muslim could never be put to death for killing a non-Muslim.

9. The Qur'an never once speaks of Allah's love for non-Muslims, but it speaks of Allah's cruelty toward and hatred of non-Muslims more than 500 times.

10. "Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!" (The last words from the cockpit of Flight 93)

http://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html#historical]Killings for Islam
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 18:34:35  
Killings for Christianity:

http://markhumphrys.com/christianity.killings.html
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 18:35:50  
You're not going to win.

Just get over it.
 Bahamut.Ashua
By Bahamut.Ashua 2009-12-07 18:52:14  
Islam is a religion of blood. I agree.

This does not disqualify "Allah" from existing in and of itself, however.

I am not a Muslim. It does not PROVE that Allah isn't real, just that it's a murderous religion.

So you want to say that ALL religions are guilty of the "hate" that is found in Islam? Time to reverse this on you.

What do Jeffery Dahmer, Heinrich Himmler, Donald harvey, and Alexander the Great have in common? They were all bloody murderous hateful HOMOSEXUAL men. How many scores of thousands died because of Himmler alone? How many more young boys have been raped and murdered? I hear Socretes Plato and Aristotle were into the young ones. Homosexuality is a "lifestyle" of hate murder and pedophilia.

(Anyone who doesn't have the IQ to see what I'm doing here just stop reading.)

Bulleta, you should think before you try to attribute the crimes of a few ROGUE elements within a population to the entire core of people within it. See how half baked your logic is now? Oh, and by the way, the problem is that you are trying "to win." and couldn't care less about the truth
 Phoenix.Airbag
By Phoenix.Airbag 2009-12-07 19:07:36  
Bahamut.Ashua said:
Islam is a religion of blood. I agree.

This does not disqualify "Allah" from existing in and of itself, however.

I am not a Muslim. It does not PROVE that Allah isn't real, just that it's a murderous religion.

So you want to say that ALL religions are guilty of the "hate" that is found in Islam? Time to reverse this on you.

What do Jeffery Dahmer, Heinrich Himmler, Donald harvey have in common? They were all bloody murderous hateful HOMOSEXUAL men. How many scores of thousands died because of Himmler alone? How many more young boys have been raped and murdered? Homosexuality is a "lifestyle" of hate and murder.

(Anyone who doesn't have the IQ to see what I'm doing here just stop reading.)

Bulleta, you should think before you try to attribute the crimes of a few ROGUE elements within a population to the entire core of people within it. See how half baked your logic is now? Oh, and by the way, the problem is that you are trying "to win." and couldn't care less about the truth

agree 100%
 Seraph.Bulleta
By Seraph.Bulleta 2009-12-07 19:34:07  
Islam, Judaism, and Christianity share the same scriptures.
Bahamut.Ashua said:
Islam, Judiam, and Christianity are religions of blood. I agree.

That's better.

But why does every one keep saying things like:

"you should think before you try to attribute the crimes of a few ROGUE elements within a population to the entire core of people within it."

I never said that. /quote me if I'm wrong :)

First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14