Adventuring Fellow Stats..

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Adventuring Fellow stats..
Adventuring Fellow stats..
 Carbuncle.Xeon
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Xeon
By Carbuncle.Xeon 2009-11-25 12:18:18  
Quick question out of curiosity:

The gear your NPC uses is irrelevant to the damage s/he deals in combat, ie., equipping the highest available great katana will be no different than equipping the lowest available great katana. The gear they use is useful only for the sake of appearances.

Is the race of your NPC more for appearances, or do stats actually play a part with them? (Do Tarutaru NPCs have substantially higher MP pools than Galka NPCs?)
 Cerberus.Sifridus
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Sifridus
By Cerberus.Sifridus 2009-11-25 12:35:42  
That... is an interesting question. However I believe the race actually plays the same role as the armor your NPC is equipped with. Meaning in short, it doesn't matter. I mean if I had to guess just to keep everything fair player to player, SE would make it not matter.
 Gilgamesh.Tallulah
サーバ: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Tallulah 2009-11-25 12:38:07  
I can only speak for myself, but in my experiences duoing with fellows they all appear to have the same stats. It's an interesting question to be sure. It would make sense if Taru have more MP etc, but I don't know if there's any way to find out without someone testing it. If I had to guess I would say they have the same stats as players. i.e. Taru soothing healer level 70 would have the same mp/stats as a level 70 naked taru whm player without a subjob.

Either way, they run out of mp too fast mithra, elvaan, or taru!
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2009-11-25 12:41:29  
I've always heard that they have the same stats, regardless of race. I know that I personally have an Elvaan, while my friend has a Taru, and they both seem to have the same amount of HP, so it's probably true.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-11-25 12:45:28  
I only have a Galka NPC and so far it runs out of MP just as fast as Galka WHM in a V.Dunes party.

Random casting of Para, Slow, Protect, Shell, SS and Haste makes him say he's running low on MP.
 Midgardsormr.Renala
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Renala
By Midgardsormr.Renala 2009-11-25 12:46:16  
I never noticed a difference in hp/mp/damage even between races(Aside from weapons, that changes damage). Good question though, hope this little extra info helps~