users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » State of your server
State of your server
 Sylph.Izey
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-11-26 14:07:31  
And as far as level sync is concerend, I'm positive the @ssholes at "SE" saw this coming anyway. So in my opinion without level sync we'd have ALOT, ALOT, ALOT less exp PT's than we have left now... so over all Level sync is a good thing. I remember having to seek for 5-6 hourrs at a time afor PT that would last 30mins to 1 hr -_-
And with level sync just join any dam PT lower than your level so you dont waste time seeking, and spend more time exping. So over all I think it's better that way, if people care about learning about they're job they will if not, to bad so sad, the vets get the percs.
 Asura.Cyssero
サーバ: Asura
user: Miliani85
By Asura.Cyssero 2009-11-26 14:09:29  
Asura.Korpg said:
This is why I only merit with LS mates period.

You never leveled with me......
 Bahamut.Oblivion
サーバ: Bahamut
user: remnant
By Bahamut.Oblivion 2009-11-30 07:13:41  
Having played since NA PC launch, I've observed the playerbase get progressively worse after "peaking" before ps2 launch.

Doesn't matter much at this point. This game is well beyond its best years, most of us are probably just killing time until FFXIV.
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-11-30 07:23:07  
Asura.Cyssero said:
Asura.Korpg said:
This is why I only merit with LS mates period.
You never leveled with me......
how often do I level BRD?

And you notice how much they have to beg for me to get on BRD period? Including zergs?

lol
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-11-30 07:28:26  
MY SERVER HAS TRASH ON IT. LIKE REVISION WHO needs A K CLUB ON R A N G ER TO G A I N T P.