users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Picture Perfect Quests
Picture Perfect Quests
 Seraph.Gilhaven
サーバ: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2009-11-21 16:19:31  
Im trying to complete the limit break quests for my NPC (Picture perfect) and have completed all the prerequisite quests "A Pose By Any Other Name" and raised my bond to 50 by doing the quest "Past Reflections". I still cant flag this. I tried both equipping and unequipping my signal pearl but still nothing. Any help would be much appreciated thanks!!
 Asura.Kimochii
サーバ: Asura
user: kimochii
By Asura.Kimochii 2009-11-21 16:53:07  
You must have completed the quest "A Pose by Any Other Name" started by Angelica - Windurst Waters North (F-10) in order to be able to flag it. Hope it helps, good luck!

Edit: OH my bad I must be blind or something, I didn't read your post that you said you have done that quest. ><;
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2009-11-21 16:59:12  
I've done it many moons ago....atleast I have the key item (autograph) and its listed as completed on my quest list. I also did Past Reflections thinking maybe my bond lvl wasnt strong enuf. I even thought maybe I accidentally flagged the sequel to "A pose by anyother name" but its not showing up on my "current quests" list. I'm at a loss. Do you need selbina fame to activate this also?
 Asura.Kimochii
By Asura.Kimochii 2009-11-21 17:20:58  
It's been too long ago since I've done this quest so I'm just trying to recall from memory and the only other source I have is wiki. The only thing I could think of is either complete the Tatics Pearl quest and like you said maybe you need some Selbina fame.

I don't think you can see the exact bond number with your fellow, you can have a rough estimate by seeing how many armor you can lock her with or the head options. Just to be safe if you have head options 2 then you definitely have enough bond. Because past reflections takes 30 bonds to flag but picture perfect needs 35 bonds, so you need to wait at least 3 real life days to flag it after you did past reflections, if you call your npc out, and use the rendezvous point every day.

And make sure your npc is lvl 50. I know you probably have it but sometimes it's these little things we missed and we have to back track to find out. Since you mentioned that your bond is 50 instead of your npc lvl being 50.
 Seraph.Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2009-11-21 19:26:49  
ya after going back into wiki I seen I misread the part where it says past reflections increases your max bond not your bond. So based on that and the fact im unable to flag the tactics pearls quest i can figure out im somewhere between 30 and 35. Thanks for everyones input! This game irks me to no end somedays. :P
 Asura.Kimochii
By Asura.Kimochii 2009-11-21 20:08:52  
ya lol, glad that you got it all figured out. ^^ congrats on ur npc fellow.