Tis The Season! Get A Custom Made FFXI Hat!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Fan-Art » Tis the season! Get a custom made FFXI hat!
Tis the season! Get a custom made FFXI hat!
 Hades.Cheyne
サーバ: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-11-21 10:26:52  
*** that I'm getting a Maat's cap.
 Seraph.Luuujeje
サーバ: Seraph
user: luuujeje
By Seraph.Luuujeje 2009-11-21 10:40:51  
Did you make sure this is right about the copyright protect. SE might get you in trouble because they are all designed by/for SE.
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-11-21 10:47:47  
Gilgamesh.Tousou said:
Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I'd kill for a Rdm hat.
Oh really now? I'll keep that in mind...

I'd be your personal hitman for a month for a quality one.
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-21 11:24:17  
PLD AF hat is just a circlet ;_;

Watch--no one's going to ask for an O.Hat or Walahra Turban. XD
 Siren.Enternius
サーバ: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-11-21 11:27:50  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
You never know. Someone was asking for the ugly-as-hell THF bonnet thing earlier.
 Fairy.Mostros
サーバ: Fairy
user: Mostros
By Fairy.Mostros 2009-11-21 11:40:06  
I would :)
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-11-21 11:40:59  

Show of the BLM relic. she made this a long time ago, and just posted it on her site :D I got to wear it once, its very comfy! Seriously it was a while ago too so I think she has some more tricks up her sleeve >3
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-11-21 11:43:46  
Seraph.Luuujeje said:
Did you make sure this is right about the copyright protect. SE might get you in trouble because they are all designed by/for SE.

This has been an ongoing "iffy" kind of thing for a long time. I think so long as she doesnt mass produce them and make a ton of money, regular commissions that are all hand made are ok.

People commission cosplay material all the time and pay big bucks for it.

The same thing goes for fan art. Are people allowed to sell designs made by SE but for other peoples pleasure? It all depends. Copy right infringement usually doesnt apply until someone is making -too much- money off of them for mass producing. Most times small things like this that is not company produced is okay and not an infringement of the law.

That's what I understand anyways, and why people can sell fan art and stuff. :X
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
サーバ: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-11-21 11:59:25  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
PLD AF hat is just a circlet ;_;

I would so walk into school with an O.Hat on if I could.
 Bismarck.Barrd
サーバ: Bismarck
user: barrd
By Bismarck.Barrd 2009-11-21 12:05:44  
that hot very cool
By Volume 2009-11-21 13:11:14  
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Watch--no one's going to ask for a Walahra Turban. XD

Lol id love to see someone order this then catch a plane somewhere wearing it :)
 Lakshmi.Wardens
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-11-21 13:11:54  
Anye... :( I'm so sad that the PLD af hat is just a circlet...

The 3 af helmets i'd get are for SAM, PLD or DRK... and they're SAM and DRK are too hard to be made out of cloth :'(

I want a hat SAM or PLD can wear /cry
 Ragnarok.Anye
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-11-21 13:23:36  
;_; Yeah, Wardens! Damn, but SAM and DRK must be crazy hard. :O Maybe use papier mâché? hehehe.
Volume said:
Ragnarok.Anye said:
Watch--no one's going to ask for a Walahra Turban. XD

Lol id love to see someone order this then catch a plane somewhere wearing it :)
Pah, noob!! You know full well Haste doesn't do crap to movement speed! <3 jk, but I'd like to see someone equip Trotters and do that. :D And then do the Flee motion. But then equip Dusk Gloves for the lulz.
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-11-21 13:27:48  
I have no clue! lol maybe she's a metal worker too? j/k :)

Grrr... why can't SAM or PLD have some cloth armor that would be easy to make.. *shakes fist*
By Volume 2009-11-21 13:29:30  
lol watch her send you a medival iron helm that looks like DRK or SAM hat.

*iron worker bish!*
 Lakshmi.Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-11-21 13:51:11  
omg... i'd pay alot for that.. lmao sounds like sooo much work though! :O
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-11-21 14:03:43  
Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
Seraph.Luuujeje said:

This has been an ongoing "iffy" kind of thing for a long time. I think so long as she doesnt mass produce them and make a ton of money, regular commissions that are all hand made are ok.

The same thing goes for fan art. Are people allowed to sell designs made by SE but for other peoples pleasure? It all depends. Copy right infringement usually doesnt apply until someone is making -too much- money off of them for mass producing. Most times small things like this that is not company produced is okay and not an infringement of the law.

I think the japanese tend to be more lax with their copywrite also hence why theres so much doujinshi.

Although I believe that dude who makes kraken clubs got in a slight bit of trouble didnt he? I dont know..if worse comes to worse Im sure she can make her hats slightly more on the more unique side and get around it.

I love the artists cor cosplay, I've commented on it once before. Id love to see what she can do with more experience under her belt. An actual cor cosplay made out of leather would be so awesome.

Id probably consider buying a hat if I had a hat head..I do not though 8( cant look good in a hat at all.
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-11-21 15:10:36  
Kujata.Daus said:
Id probably consider buying a hat if I had a hat head..I do not though 8( cant look good in a hat at all.

Im having the same problem, lol! I look terrible in hats :X My long hair doesnt suit me well in it. I am hoping I can find one that'll fit me nicely so I can commission one ^^;;;; haha.
By Serileth 2009-11-21 15:11:45  
Hades.Konru said:
could u make a warlock chapeau and a walahra turban? :3

Yeah ^^ I've made the chapeau before and the turban doesn't look very hard.
By Serileth 2009-11-21 15:13:15  
Seraph.Luuujeje said:

Yeah. It's considered a derivative piece. I had worried about that too.
By Serileth 2009-11-21 15:17:51  
Lakshmi.Wardens said:
I have no clue! lol maybe she's a metal worker too? j/k :)

Grrr... why can't SAM or PLD have some cloth armor that would be easy to make.. *shakes fist*

I wish I had the tools/skills to work with real metal but that would be so outrageously expensive and would take way too much time.

I could make a PLD circlet. But i'll tell you now, it will most likely be plastic, not metal.
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Thegiftedmonkey 2009-11-21 15:22:52  
I can't seem to figure out how to send you a 'note' on DA. orz I would like to place an order, so how would I go about doing this?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
サーバ: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2009-11-21 15:52:54  
I'm serious about the Rdm hat...
I'll pay top dollaaaaaa
 Fenrir.Rinielenika
By Fenrir.Rinielenika 2009-11-21 16:28:46  
Sylph.Thegiftedmonkey said:
I can't seem to figure out how to send you a 'note' on DA. orz I would like to place an order, so how would I go about doing this?

Send her a PM here on FFXIAH :3 It goes to her e-mail and she can contact you directly from there. Or she can just PM you back, I think :O
 Odin.Moondaddy
サーバ: Odin
user: Moondaddy
By Odin.Moondaddy 2009-11-21 16:59:20  
i need full drg relic, like the blueish more than the purple and i need an extra wyrm armet. have a friend who wants to wear one as a motor cycle helmet
By Serileth 2009-11-21 17:18:14  
Slots are temporarily filled as I await confirmation. These slots are only for before Christmas orders though. You can still place an order as long as it is ok for you to receive the hat after Christmas. ^_^ Ty so much to everyone for the interest!
By Serileth 2009-11-21 17:20:06  
Kujata.Daus said:
Fenrir.Rinielenika said:
Seraph.Luuujeje said:

I think the japanese tend to be more lax with their copywrite also hence why theres so much doujinshi.

Although I believe that dude who makes kraken clubs got in a slight bit of trouble didnt he? I dont know..if worse comes to worse Im sure she can make her hats slightly more on the more unique side and get around it.

I love the artists cor cosplay, I've commented on it once before. Id love to see what she can do with more experience under her belt. An actual cor cosplay made out of leather would be so awesome.

Oh lord... real leather would be incredible. And absolutely insane money wise. Ah, if only..
 Seraph.Caiyuo
user: Caiyuo
By Seraph.Caiyuo 2009-11-21 18:14:16  
Bam, congrats on your new orders and the success of the thread! Now Rinie doesn't have to get you a present! lol

JUST AS PLANNED.
 Seraph.Luuujeje
user: luuujeje
By Seraph.Luuujeje 2009-11-21 18:47:27  
WHM af would be nice for winter time ^^
 Bahamut.Nomadikhan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Nomad
By Bahamut.Nomadikhan 2009-11-21 19:03:49