users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Achivement Rank
Achivement Rank
 Sylph.Izey
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-11-17 10:41:05  
So I've been tryin to see what my Achivement rank is for some time now, and it just refuses to come up, any idea why? IF you check my name everything is visible.... what oddity o.O
Anyone know what I need to PM please =)
 Lakshmi.Vawn
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Vawn
By Lakshmi.Vawn 2009-11-17 15:04:19  
You are ranked 147 on Sylph and 5755 overall.
 Sylph.Izey
サーバ: Sylph
user: Izey
By Sylph.Izey 2009-11-18 00:33:20  
Nice all of a sudden it works lol.... thank you though.
 Lakshmi.Thacaptain
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Thacaptain 2009-11-18 00:50:52  
Can someone help me out. While this topic is up, I think I screwed up in the beginning when I set up my account. I originally clicked to hide my crafts I think. I would like them to show up along with my gear but for some reason it won't show. I tried to change it in the LS community where it links to but it still doesn't show. How do I fix this so my crafts and gear will show? Please help. Thanks in advance.
 Garuda.Shizukat
サーバ: Garuda
user: Shizukat
By Garuda.Shizukat 2009-11-18 05:17:20  
Lakshmi.Thacaptain said:
Can someone help me out. While this topic is up, I think I screwed up in the beginning when I set up my account. I originally clicked to hide my crafts I think. I would like them to show up along with my gear but for some reason it won't show. I tried to change it in the LS community where it links to but it still doesn't show. How do I fix this so my crafts and gear will show? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Your gear and craft skill is not set to "public" on the LS Community page your profile is linking to. Make sure they are set to public and queue for a new update on FFXIAH, that should fix it.