users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Thrakon Breastplate
Thrakon Breastplate
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2009-11-12 12:10:03  
been keeping tabs on multiple forums on multiple websites and havent seen anything about anyone finding the item yet. Anyone have any info ? clues ?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-11-12 12:15:39  
There's gonna be a thread about this piece every other day until somebody finds it...

Only theory I've heard thus far is that it drops from Pyuu the Spatemaker, but as far as we know nobody actually has the piece right now so everything is speculation.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2009-11-12 14:42:08  
well, knew i wouldnt be the first or the last to ask, just had hopes someone here would know something w/o being an elitist *** like ya get on BG when ya ask a simple question.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-11-12 14:47:15  
Nah it's cool, I'm as curious as you are. More amused than anything else, so much interest in a piece that so many people were dismissing as 5 years late and past it's time. I'm honestly surprised we haven't found it yet.

EDIT: Theory #2: Scorpion NM in Meriphataud Mountains (S). I don't think anyone's killed it yet.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2009-11-12 15:48:51  
yeah, i been watchin BG close. as much as i hate them, lol, they usually have good info. soon as i see someone get that breastplate you can bet i'll be on it, and after i find it and get drop, i'll tell some more people. rofl
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2009-11-12 21:15:23  
okay.. so i found an odd bit of info.. trying to get the breastplate to show up in auto-trans and it keeps tellin me the item does not exist. Maybe its in the .dats but SE hasnt actually made it a findable item yet?
 Midgardsormr.Dagnabbit
サーバ: Midgardsormr
By Midgardsormr.Dagnabbit 2009-11-12 21:18:35  
/translate "Thrk. BReastplate" /j worked for me.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-11-12 21:30:15  
Found the scorpion NM, but I can't tell you if he drops it or not as I've been unable to kill him. Damn thing hits like a truck and he's immune to Sleep, resistant or immune to Bind and Gravity.
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2009-11-13 09:24:22  
ive been following you on BG Night, hopefully i can get some LS mates to help with this scorp sometime this weekend. Got a few people inerested in helpin me get this armor and if we can down the scorp and he does drop it, i'll let you and everyone know. Im kinda expecting a no drop which is typical for these new NMs though.