New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » blackmage in campaign
blackmage in campaign
 Ifrit.Darkanaseur
サーバ: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Darkanaseur 2009-12-19 07:59:26  
Well acording to wiki Magical damage caps at 500 XP requiring 5000 damage.Source

I usually just nuke for a bit to rack up damage, then pull hate and cure bomb self till I die.
 Ramuh.Dasva
サーバ: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-19 09:19:20  
Ifrit.Darkanaseur said:
Well acording to wiki Magical damage caps at 500 XP requiring 5000 damage.Source
Right did you read that? In big bold red letters at the very top it says
"This Guide is Outdated. As of the April 2009 update data is now invalid"

Though it never was exact anyways which is why before the numbers this is thrown in "Please note that research on this is incomplete, and as such, this chart is very hit-and-miss. It is a basic outline showing generally how each action is weighted. Do not use this chart as an exact calculator for experience points"

I have definitely receive 2.4k in like 20-30 min from just casting 2 sets of 4-5 aga3s and then resting and had gotten damn near as much allied notes cause I was overcapped. There is no way I got 1.9k from dmg taken. As a taru blm/sch using sorc ring I'm normally at like 540ish hp.

I've also gotten a good 2k once just from soloing 2 mobs with sleep nuke aspir and wiki says enfeebling caps at 600.
By Kittykite 2009-12-25 13:56:58  
i got 5k the other day by casting burst 400 damage and flood about 40 points (lolflood ^^;;) and by repeating and raising people, i dont recomend it though you waste alot of time and mp im only a 62 blm but that was the most ive ever gotten!! sad i know cause i lvled smn too >.> buff and heal raise, repeat, repeat for an hours worth >.< of getting 1k xp
 Shiva.Lordtip
サーバ: Shiva
user: lordtip
By Shiva.Lordtip 2010-01-16 05:35:32  
wow, never thought of that!!!! i have to try =P
 Bismarck.Nevill
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nevill
By Bismarck.Nevill 2010-01-16 07:22:35  
I always go /nin and dual wild daggers...

I know everyone probably lol'd at that, but it gets me about 2500 in an hour.

Then again, I said screw campaign on blm because I could do much better on rdm for allied notes, and blm solo is pretty easy
 Shiva.Xet
サーバ: Shiva
user: Xet
By Shiva.Xet 2010-01-16 07:46:39  
Bismarck.Nevill said:
I always go /nin and dual wild daggers...

I know everyone probably lol'd at that, but it gets me about 2500 in an hour.

Then again, I said screw campaign on blm because I could do much better on rdm for allied notes, and blm solo is pretty easy

This.

Except I do pld/nin. Bard gets more xp in campaign then blm.

I honestly just wouldn't do campaign on blm. If your 62 Go slaughter rats in Subterrain.

Can tell i can't sleep must have trolled about 7 threads and posted near pointless comments.

@Dasva: I am totally gonna get sch to 37 just to try that. Looks fun as hel, might do in besieged too.