New Games Suck... Or Is It Just Me?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Chatterbox » New games suck... or is it just me?
New games suck... or is it just me?
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27
By Zehira 2024-09-27 02:48:00  
Afania said: »
Who?

You. You admitted it yourself somewhere here. lol

Like I said, people are already brainwashed through politics. There is no reason to try and change people's minds. They will never change and will fight over DEI bs, and that includes Japanese gamers unfortunately.

Me? Well, do we want popcorn?
By Pantafernando 2024-09-27 03:15:21  
You earthlings are laughable, lol
[+]
By Afania 2024-09-27 03:22:51  
Zehira said: »
You. You admitted it yourself somewhere here. lol

Huh?

I only admitted I agree with globalism and eliminating the concept of nations in this thread. How did that become "African"? Africa is name of a continent, not a political ideology lol.

Zehira said: »
There is no reason to try and change people's minds.

I didn't try to change your mind. I don't care if you are anti-woke. It's your freedom to buy or not buy things.

I only said don't try to tell non-westerners if they should or should not put left wing ideology in their games. You can choose not to buy their games if you don't like their ideology.

It's respecting game creator's creative freedom and ideology.

Also I'm tired of repeating the same point over and over so I'm done with this topic.
By Afania 2024-09-27 03:28:34  
Pantafernando said: »
You earthlings are laughable, lol

Everyone is earthling in this world ;) ;) ;) ;)
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-27 11:54:57  
Time to load up the game I platinumed with a main female character
https://x.com/Pirat_Nation/status/1839662867835973921
By Viciouss 2024-09-27 12:19:33  
Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
i did
You suffer from brainfog and you only read what you want to read.

I also roll my eyes at the people pushing back against the woke DEI ***. The new thing is people getting upset over Dragon Age character customization. “Omg you can make mastectomy scars”, who cares? Its fully customizable across the board.
Update on this one, turns out they put unrealistic limits on the fully customizable character creation. Seems the largest bust size is roughly a B cup?

Lmao at this. This is what you are crying about? Some guy posts a screen grab on Twitter and you just run with it? This is why none of your conspiracies come true. I know you were too young to play Dragon Age when it came out, but the game has like 4 different races with three different classes. Rich humans, poor humans, rich elves, really poor, almost slave like elves, rich dwarves, and that was just the first game.

Fast forward to today and we can expect the same diversity of character classes. And here you are trying to cry about *** size for one species that the series hasn't really given a lot of love to (elves). Wake me up when the busty humans and dwarves aren't available. This was as fun as I thought it would be, I knew you had nothing. Again.
By Zehira 2024-09-27 13:54:07  
Also I'm tired of repeating the same point over and over so I'm done with this topic.

Time to load up the game I platinumed with a main female character
https://x.com/Pirat_Nation/status/1839662867835973921

It's coming to PC! Whoo-hoo!
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-27 15:25:53  
Afania done with the topic . . . For the fifth time.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-27 15:26:10  
Vicious: NUUUU THATS A CONSIPRACY AFANIA ISNT DONE
By Pantafernando 2024-09-27 15:45:43  
Afania done with the topic

Afanias done with this topic.

Done for the next 5 minutes.
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-09-27 15:47:30  
Wait, is this thread about Role-playing as a girl? I wondered where all the trans-gender ppl came from! VIDEO GAMES!
By Pantafernando 2024-09-27 15:52:15  
Gender is an illusion.

We all are mere data.

What you think its a D**K is only a bunch of 0s and 1s
By Pantafernando 2024-09-27 15:52:53  
More 0s than 1s in your case though
By Zehira 2024-09-27 16:06:28  
How did that become "African"? Africa is name of a continent, not a political ideology lol.

Off-topic: Maybe you don't get it, but on that continent, there are two certain countries that have the N-word sounding. I couldn't say that in the US so instead, I call them "African" the same way I call them "African-American."
By Pantafernando 2024-09-29 03:03:40  
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-09-29 03:06:15  
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-29 12:25:49  
"Its not happening, thats a conspiracy theory"

https://x.com/MesugakiArchive/status/1840329124960723141
DQ Creator saying its happening and why its happening.

Oh look, yet ANOTHER one of those stupid conspiracy theories Viciouss keeps trying to handwave away is confirmed right from the source.
[+]
By DaneBlood 2024-09-29 12:38:20  
I think a lot of new games are designed as drugs... even the newest changes to FFXI

they desing them so you are not just byiuying a product and be done with it, they need you consntatly invovled and paying for it in someone.
So for that to happen hey put in a lot of mechancis that slowing you down or gimmich that makes you do something a gazillion time. anmd gimmicks here and there

one of my exampels os doom 2016. it was simple i loved the god old action shooting even though the map was very much a bit set up as shooting tent but it did it well, i palyed this game through several time with different limitations set on my self (can ony use bullet weapons, cant pick up big armour pieces stuff like that)
But when doom infernal came out suddenly they had uneeded gimmick again.
3 differnet way to kill monster to get your armouir and health back. JUMPING PUZZLES. and the upgrade system became more complicated. i never completed it just got annoyed if the unnedded gimmich.

online games are riddle with levels up of some kind so you have to grind to get this or that for some obscure reasone that doesnt always really fit what you are playing.

For FFXI came the login points. The RoE's( which by themselves are unneeded cumbersome in desing). I get the design are limited by the engine. but so much micreo management for a rewards that should have been automatically just given when you completed the goal.

That why i made an autoRoE addon that sets alot of the RoE depending on what zone im on..
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-29 14:35:40  
godot engine hired a wokey to be their community manager, gave them the keys to the kingdom (github and all socials), and theyve started blocking everyone who doesnt subscribe to the narrative

INCLUDING donators and investors.

https://x.com/pirat_nation/status/1840366653747388870

Im to presume this is either a conspiracy or a good thing? Why are these people obsessed with destruction of a good thing. These actions have nothing to do with “muh inclusion”, this is the *** engine the game is built upon, and theyre getting rid of the contributors.

https://x.com/pirat_nation/status/1840439812836188412
He/him sounds perfectly rational, nothing unhinged at all.
Im pretty sure his username is based on the first thing he saw when he looked around his room, but I think he needs to up his dosage.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-09-29 15:52:38  
Looks like it was a 100euro a month donator, not exactly an 'investor' by most standards. Not defending the nutjob, but story likely got carried away by people assuming 'titanium level backer' meant something.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-29 16:02:52  
100 a month put you at titanium level, which is the second highest tier behind diamond.

https://fund.godotengine.org/
5 diamond
18 titanium

No idea what the diamond donation amounts is, but nonetheless, 100 or 1000, banning someone who has invested in the company financially and to the codebase over wokey issues is trash.
 Shiva.Thorny
サーバ: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2024-09-29 16:06:03  
I'm not defending their behavior, just don't expect donating 100 bucks a month to give power over a project that takes in $54,000 a month.

The behavior is bad regardless of whether he donated. But, he looks like a tool for plugging his donation level as if that should outweigh their ideology. If someone gave you $100 a month but started ranting at you about trans ideology, would you tell them to shove it or keep the money? If the PR manager gets disciplined or fired, it's going to be over the fallout from the event not the donor.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-29 16:14:40  
We have no idea what was said, atleast i couldnt find it, but judging how outraged they get over “biological men shouldnt be playing in womens sports”, I would bet its something minimal.

And its not just one person
https://x.com/anthonywaldz/status/1840345290228047911

Theres probably even more for the xanax guy to put out such a long response.

Shiva.Thorny said: »
If the PR manager gets disciplined or fired, it's going to be over the fallout from the event
No ones saying it should be due to the donor though? I wasnt. $1 or $100 or $1000, banning donors for not partaking in your ideology is shitty optics. I would say the same if a long term donor to something got banned for simply adding pronouns to their tag.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-09-30 01:09:13  
"Its not happening, thats a conspiracy theory"

https://x.com/MesugakiArchive/status/1840329124960723141
DQ Creator saying its happening and why its happening.

Oh look, yet ANOTHER one of those stupid conspiracy theories Viciouss keeps trying to handwave away is confirmed right from the source.
He gave it to them straight

When I first played Elden Ring, I was a bit surprised to see Type A and B "body types" instead of just male & female. I was like damn, this crap made it to my niche (not anymore) Souls games too. Is this crap gonna be the norm now? Wtf Miyazaki.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-30 01:11:08  
https://x.com/redotengine/status/1840547782160990282

They forked the code from godot and are continuing on it lol

Also I dont think the xanax guy is as much of a noble person as they think they are.
https://x.com/GamesNosh/status/1840499469160190381

I dont think someone who has repeatedly freely thrown n-bombs (hard r to boot) should be commenting on whos "speech is toxic vomit", judging whos a "toxic piece of ***" and whos an "evil human".

inb4: "but those were 8 years ago"
By Thunderjet 2024-09-30 04:09:23  
Shes a higher quality nerd that us!

I refuse to accept WoW nerds are "higher quality". GTFO! ;(
Classic wow does not have gearswap when in combat, only outside of it. Unless main hand and offhand, but ya xi is more nerdy you nerdlings
By K123 2024-09-30 05:33:41  
Shiva.Thorny said: »
I'm not defending their behavior, just don't expect donating 100 bucks a month to give power over a project that takes in $54,000 a month.

The behavior is bad regardless of whether he donated. But, he looks like a tool for plugging his donation level as if that should outweigh their ideology. If someone gave you $100 a month but started ranting at you about trans ideology, would you tell them to shove it or keep the money? If the PR manager gets disciplined or fired, it's going to be over the fallout from the event not the donor.
I was having driving lessons recently. The driving instructor kept ranting about trans ideology and telling me how much Saudi Arabia is better than the UK because of Sharia Law.

I decided I don't want to learn to drive that much.
By Pantafernando 2024-09-30 07:28:40  
Thunderjet said: »

Classic wow does not have gearswap when in combat, only outside of it. Unless main hand and offhand, but ya xi is more nerdy you nerdlings

And FFXIAH users are more nerdy than the nerdlings that only play FFXI, that are more nerdy than average nerdlings.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-09-30 08:30:21  
K123 said: »
Sharia Law
speaking of people who hate women lol
[+]
By Afania 2024-09-30 09:01:13  
Afania done with the topic

Afanias done with this topic.

Done for the next 5 minutes.

I am done with woke game topic, but I can still post about nerds here right? RIGHT?

Thunderjet said: »

And FFXIAH users are more nerdy than the nerdlings that only play FFXI, that are more nerdy than average nerdlings.

There are different tier of FFXIAH nerd posts too. Useless ***posts, memes, and posts with 400 lines of spreadsheet and math.

If you believe there are equality between FFXIAH nerds, you are wrong :)
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27