users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Samurai » Macros
Macros
 Bismarck.Nekhekh
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: nekhekh
By Bismarck.Nekhekh 2024-06-11 12:24:35  
I recently built a new PC and lost all of my macros. Is there a template I can use to follow to get back where I need to be?
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-11 12:39:44  
You mean in-game macros? First I'd check to see if you saved anything on the server.

If you never saved anything on the server it's not likely that anything anyone can provide you here will help. There isn't an intuitive way to import macros to FFXI and even if there were, it should take less than 10 minutes to make a set of macros for SAM, IMO.

Where you put WS & JA (or if you put them in macros at all) is a personal decision and there isn't a subjective best way to do it.

I would consider whether you want to have different weapons on different pages though. Allows more space for JA, medicines, etc.

Can also have different pages for different subjobs so you don't have space cluttered up with SJ-specific abilities.
[+]
By Asura.Aragan 2024-06-11 15:50:04  
this macros all job

https://github.com/aragan/macro
 Quetzalcoatl.Mrsnafu
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Mrsnafu 2024-06-11 19:20:42  
What is the above file?
By Nsane 2024-06-12 05:43:00  
Bismarck.Nekhekh said: »
I recently built a new PC and lost all of my macros. Is there a template I can use to follow to get back where I need to be?

If you still have your old PC just copy the PlayOnline\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XI\USER Folder to an USB or Email yourself, and have all your macros back in minutes.