Looking For EU Timeframes Group For Sortie/Ody/etc

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Looking for EU timeframes group for Sortie/Ody/etc
Looking for EU timeframes group for Sortie/Ody/etc
By emmawyatt 2024-01-03 10:38:48  
Looking for a static group for EU timeframes (AM EST) for Sortie/Ody/etc.
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2024-01-03 11:26:52  
What are you offering? That might be a pretty key information to share
By emmawyatt 2024-01-03 14:02:29  
I can fill pretty much any role, and very well gear'd on most. Singlebox. I play during EU times and its just been hard to find steady people to do content with regularly.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-01-03 14:30:56  
I'm not on either of the servers you posted in so no skin in the game here but...you still haven't answered the question.

You can fill pretty much any role and very geared on most. What if the one a group needs to fill isn't included in your "most"? What does "pretty much any role" mean? Which roles can't you fill?

You could list out the jobs you have geared well enough to complete Sortie or Ody bosses. If you have so many jobs that this would be too much, list the jobs that you don't have very well geared.

You could tell people what rank you already have cleared in Ody, so they know whether you'd be a good fit for their group.

You could tell people what your familiarity with Sortie basement bosses is like. Which have you/haven't you cleared before? On which jobs, using which strategy/strategies.

IDK, this information isn't essential, but anything would be helpful to understand if you're looking for a brand new group to grow together, or a seasoned group to continue going at the pace you're used to. Do you want to be invited to a group doing V0, V15, V20, V25 clears? Are you OK with a Sortie group doing only upstairs objectives and starting to work on clearing their first basement bosses, or are you looking for an established group doing 8 or 9 bosses per run?
[+]
By emmawyatt 2024-01-03 14:35:25  
Thats fair.

I would say BLM BST DRG BLU are my weakest geared jobs. The rest of the jobs are geared more than enough to handle Sortie upstairs and downstairs.

For Odyssey, I have MOST V20 clears and around R15 augments on Nyame, and R20 augs on some others. I have some but limited basement sortie experience but would love to get into a group that is able to do some, however a newer group would be something that I am not opposed to.
[+]
By K123 2024-01-03 15:08:50  
Are you GMT or GMT+1/2?
By emmawyatt 2024-01-03 15:10:20  
im EST, but i play like 6AM-12pm EST the most