Mog Bonanza

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Mog Bonanza
Mog Bonanza
By Taint 2024-07-16 12:48:17  
Sword for DNC does sound fun. DNC is a great job that got limited in Odyssey due to no slashing then turbo charged into Sortie.

The shield for WAR Warcry seems like a solid option as well.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-07-16 13:00:00  
Taint said: »

It is neat but it only works for the warrior itself and you have to swap weapons for it so...it's an improvement, but a rather small one. I'm assuming the 25% is based on the base duration, not the enhanced duration...which means you'd have +7 seconds of duration on Warcry
[+]
By Taint 2024-07-16 13:51:15  
Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »
Taint said: »

It is neat but it only works for the warrior itself and you have to swap weapons for it so...it's an improvement, but a rather small one. I'm assuming the 25% is based on the base duration, not the enhanced duration...which means you'd have +7 seconds of duration on Warcry

I did not know it was WAR only, definitely devalues it.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-07-16 15:04:37  
Yeah it only affects buffs used by the user on the user. It's still good, also extends things like Sentinel, Fealty, Saboteur, Killer Instinct what have you... just not gamebreaking. I'd still rate it in the top 3 personally
By Draylo 2024-07-22 20:43:24  
So rank 2, can send POL wyrmseeker of aruehat and balharns eyepatch... is that new or is it new to rank2? That seems like a nice choice if its on a mule, skip that completely.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-07-23 00:00:38  
Ichor isnt bad to get.

Skipping Tokens though:
[+]
By Draylo 2024-07-23 01:22:13  
Seems to be the best option if a mule gets it, skip a long slog of 15 to 20 hours or an omen body.. guess they could be comparable if you farm the body but it can be bought too whereas tokens not so much
By Pantafernando 2024-07-23 01:38:22  
Draylo said: »
So rank 2, can send POL wyrmseeker of aruehat and balharns eyepatch... is that new or is it new to rank2?

Its the first time I see about those in Bonanxa, but I havent checked it in a year or two.

Potentially saving lots of hours of dumb grinding, but one point to consider is if you have mules and want them to have near at same level in gear (same number of mythics): then its value gets deflated as you arent actually skipping one turn of grind
 Bahamut.Senaki
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Senaki
By Bahamut.Senaki 2024-07-23 02:23:08  
Ok, hear me out.

Onion Sword III for slashing melee on Geo.
[+]
By Seun 2024-07-23 03:41:51  
Seems to be the best option if a mule gets it, skip a long slog of 15 to 20 hours or an omen body.. guess they could be comparable if you farm the body but it can be bought too whereas tokens not so much

15-20 hours is nice, but the rest of the grind keeps that from feeling like a reward. Pre-AG stage REMA would have been a nice add here since bonanza weapons already occupy the top tier.
[+]
By Felgarr 2024-07-23 06:13:12  
Seun said: »

15-20 hours is nice, but the rest of the grind keeps that from feeling like a reward. Pre-AG stage REMA would have been a nice add here since bonanza weapons already occupy the top tier.

Yeah, Rank 2 is so awkward. I got a Rank 2 on a $1 storage mule for an alt. This character is also my Nyzule Isle elevator ***, so he has 300k tokens. I'm thinking of picking Contemplator+1 for RDM because it's dboxable ...and to avoid the stress of farming Tumult Curator.

If this character was really new, I'd just pick a Shamash Robe because of much mileage you can get out of that body on a newer character.

I really wish SE would make the Bonanza Rewards more interesting, even with Gold/Rainbow mog pells.
[+]
By Seun 2024-07-23 08:41:29  
Felgarr said: »
Yeah, Rank 2 is so awkward. I got a Rank 2 on a $1 storage mule for an alt. This character is also my Nyzule Isle elevator ***, so he has 300k tokens. I'm thinking of picking Contemplator+1 for RDM because it's dboxable ...and to avoid the stress of farming Tumult Curator.

I picked the same thing when I won rank 2. Omen/Escha/Unity are all solid choices, especially if you want something from an NM you can't farm easily.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-07-23 10:38:15  
Pantafernando said: »
So rank 2, can send POL wyrmseeker of aruehat and balharns eyepatch... is that new or is it new to rank2?

Its the first time I see about those in Bonanxa, but I havent checked it in a year or two.

Potentially saving lots of hours of dumb grinding, but one point to consider is if you have mules and want them to have near at same level in gear (same number of mythics): then its value gets deflated as you arent actually skipping one turn of grind
Not necessarily true

If you have 4+ chars, you could drop that one from nyzul farming and increase tokens per run.
If you are 2-3 chars, you could have them spend their tokens to teleport to 96
[+]
By Dodik 2024-07-23 11:22:26  
Best rank2 prize is obviously cat's eye just because you save 302 inventory slots.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-07-23 12:39:39  
Dodik said: »
Best rank2 prize is obviously cat's eye just because you save 302 inventory slots.

302 inventory slots on a character that's likely a random AMAN trove mule, or storing random abjurations, and highly unlikely to actually see any real play. Who's playing a second character on the same account as your main? Why are you like this?