Connection Issue, PoL Zoning AH...

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Connection issue, PoL zoning AH...
Connection issue, PoL zoning AH...
 Asura.Seizan
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2023-02-01 04:36:22  
Anyone else having connection issue?

For last two days or something i have been having some connection problems. Checking AH takes long time, loging in is a pain, viewer takes looong time to load, more lag than normal in Sortie (real pain for SCH making SCs;; ). . .
[+]
By Justuas 2023-02-01 06:21:56  
I have problems logging in to playonline...
error code pol-0260 and pol-1341... and pol-0011

edit. finally in
By Thunderjet 2023-02-01 06:57:42  
Asura.Seizan said: »

For last two days or something i have been having some connection problems. Checking AH takes long time, loging in is a pain, viewer takes looong time to load, more lag than normal in Sortie (real pain for SCH making SCs;; ). . .
cant even log in
[+]
By RadialArcana 2023-02-01 07:38:18  
No problems.
 Asura.Seizan
user: Seiza
By Asura.Seizan 2023-02-01 07:44:15  
Just got another connection lost, and couldnt log back in. Then i enabled VPN and set it to US (i live in EU), now all is good and back to normal . . .
By RadialArcana 2023-02-01 10:03:18  
I'm not an expert on this but I think it's some kind of issue with the backbone DNS/connections certain ISP companies use. Certain groups of ISP seem to have this issue every now and then and it lasts a few days.

It will work itself out in a couple of days.

I used to get this on my old ISP 10+ years ago, since I changed never had it once.
 Asura.Kendlar
user: dropy
By Asura.Kendlar 2023-02-01 10:24:17  
When in doubt, try pinging; ffxi00.pol.com and odds are that your getting packet loss.
[+]
By Thunderjet 2023-02-01 11:55:52  
Just got another connection lost, and couldnt log back in. Then i enabled VPN and set it to US (i live in EU), now all is good and back to normal . . .
Eu / middle east lag luster on pol and zones
By Rinuko 2023-02-01 12:00:04  

I have had the same issues since Saturday of last week. Laggy gameplay, and navigating in POL take minutes. Some days are better than others.
I've seen people suggest using a VPN, so I'll try that next.

Probably unrelated but I noticed when I dual-box one of my characters has been disconnecting/crashing a lot.

RadialArcana said: »
I'm not an expert on this but I think it's some kind of issue with the backbone DNS/connections certain ISP companies use. Certain groups of ISP seem to have this issue every now and then and it lasts a few days.

It will work itself out in a couple of days.

I used to get this on my old ISP 10+ years ago, since I changed never had it once.
Here in Europe I'm guessing the majority of ISP's are using Telia Company or Telia Carrier's backbone.

Any VPN recommendations?
By Thunderjet 2023-02-01 12:07:09  
is there a tsunami going on or some 1 meddling with ocean wires lol
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [269 days between previous and next post]
By gautman 2023-10-28 14:02:26  
Had the same probleme (EU-FRANCE) Pol-1341.
I try the VPN set to USA => Fast POL login!